21 = in Between

It's War

She couldn't forget the tenderness in your eyes, in contrast to Lee Joon's cold eyes.  It wasn't filled with hatred or disgust. She could sense an emotion she hasn't felt in a long time. Love. Hyosung let Thunder dragged her to his car as her mind wandered to your gentle eyes. And the more she saw you, the guilt inside her grew bigger, eating her up.

"NOONA! HOW CAN YOU BE SO.. UGH!" Thunder growled angrily the moment they arrived at their house. 

Hyosung winced when Thunder suddenly raised his hands but puts it down few seconds later. She quickly apologized and run to her room, locking it. Falling on her knees, her inner self once again told her to stop everything. And so she did. She grabbed her suitcase and start to stuff all her things inside before she heads out the door to talk to Thunder.

"I'm going back." she stated.

Thunder looked at her, unimpressed.

"where?" 

"America. Where else. I don't want to do this anymore." she said and was about to turned around but Thunder grabs her wrist.

"This isn't over yet. You forgot the plan, Noona?" He asked.

"no. But i know that this is the time i should give up and you should too." Hyosung sadly said.

Her walking stops when she heard what Thunder said the next.

"I suppose you don't want your sick sister to stop her medication right?"

Hyosung turned around in anger.

"What did you do to her?" she hissed.

"Nothing. yet. If i were you, i would unpack and follow this plan, until i said stop." Thunder shrugs and looked at her.

Hyosung bit her lips and nods.

"Fine then. Just don't touch my sister. If you harmed her, i'll kill you, thunder." she whispered.

"I can't guarantee that. But as long you obeyed me, she'll be okay." Thunder smiles.

"Nappu nom [bad guy]" she whispered in resentment before heading back to her room.

***

Jiyeon come to the hospital to see you that day. she was mad when she heard what happened. She was about to find Hyosung and beat the crap out of her when you stop her and shook your head.

"What?" She asked.

"something's wrong. It's not her... It's Thunder, Jiyeon...." You mumbled.

"What? Thunder is behind this?" she hissed.

you nod and told her about what you saw. Jiyeon listened without saying anything.

"Why did he change, Jiyeon? He used to be a good friend." you asked.

'that's because he was madly in love with you.' jiyeon thought.

Lee Joon entered the room and his eyes widened when he noticed Yoochun slowly opening his eyes.

"____... hyung..." he pointed.

You looked at yoochun and tears brimmed in your eyes.

"OPPA!!!" you smiles.

"I'll get the doctors." lee joon exited the room.

"___?" Yoochun hoarsely whispered.

"Oppa... " you cried in joy, momenteraly forgetting what happened few hours ago.

Jiyeon smiles but her mind is filled with Thunder and his scheme.

'what are you going to do, thunder?' she thought.

***

2012/03/30 friday

By Seoulchae