7 = me too

It's War

 

 

1 month later...

Jiyeon shifted uncomfortably, noticing that Lee Joon has been keeping eyes on her.

"What is wrong with you?!" she finally hissed. it has been a month yet Lee joon is still acting like a protective boyfriend.

he just shrugged and started to talk to you, leaving her speechless. She glared at his friends who looked apologetic.

"wae?" you asked Lee Joon who keeps looking at you.

"nothing."

"yeah right, oppa." you whispered back.

"Do you want to go for ice cream after school? My treat." he wrote on a piece of paper.

you smiled as you read it and nod at him.

he took the paper again and wrote on it.

'it's a date then. ;)' 

he gave it to you and walked out to buy breads for you and the rest.

your eyes widened and you blushed. Jiyeon looked at you and take a peek at your note before she wiggle her eyebrows.

"ooh~" she sang.

"Jiyeon!" you whispered, trying to stop her from singing.

"What? Mir! SING WITH ME~!" she shouted and both of them started to sing while you blushed like mad.

Lee Joon walked back to class after he bought breads for all of you.

"What is THAT NOISE?!" he asked.

"our beautiful voice." jiyeon replied.

"yeah." mir nodded.

"Shut it." he rolled his eyes.

"Hyung, did you know Jiyeon is like a female version of Mir? she's crazy." Chundoong said.

"Tell me about it. I started to regret that ___ and her are friends." Lee Joon said.

"She's nice" you defended.

"But she's crazy" he teased you.

the rest of MBLAQ watched how talkative you and Lee Joon are around each other. Lee Joon kept teasing you but they all can see the tenderness in his eyes and how you would take care of him.

"Let's go." he said when they finished eating.

"Where are we going?" Jiyeon and mir asked.

"Home. ___ and me are leaving now. bye." lee joon shortly waved and took your hand.

"Bye jiyeon~!" you smiled at her.

"BYE! BE CAREFUL! BE VERY CAREFUL ___~!!!" JIyeon dramatically shouted, earning a glare from Lee Joon.

"Shut up!" he shouted.

Everyone laughed at how different he could be when no one's around.

***

"Oppa look!" you tugged on his shirt when you saw puppies running around.

you kneeled down and hug one of the puppies, playing with it while Lee Joon watched you lovingly.

"I love you." he blurted out.

You snapped out of your 'own world' and look at him.

"what did you say oppa?" you smiled, putting down the pup and stand up, facing him.

"I love you, park ___. Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

You look at his deep and sincere eyes. He looked away, nervous. Giggling, you tiptoed and kiss his cheek.

"I would love to, oppa." You said.

A HUGE smile crept up his lips as he envelope you in a hug.

"I love you. I promise i'll take care of you, ___." he said, kissing your forehead.

"i love you too, oppa." you smiled, both of you walked home hand in hand.

***

2012/01/18 wednesday

By Seoulchae