11 = accident

It's War

 

you paced around your new bedroom anxiously. Yoochun texted you that he'll call you but after a month, he was no where to be heard. Clutching your phone tightly, you stepped outside and saw Thunder watching TV.

"Thunder-ssi, can i borrow your phone?" you asked.

Thunder gladly lends him his phone for you to use.

"are you calling hyung?" he asked when you dialed a series of numbers.

"no, my brother." you replied before you let out a sigh as the connection went dead.

"I'm gonna head out for a while to buy something." you smiled.

Thunder nods and continues watching TV in bliss before he jumps in shock when he caught a sticky note on the desk.

 

'please take care of my girl while i'm gone.

she shouldn't go out alone. it's dangerous.

-lee joon'

 

He cursed under his breath and hurriedly grabbed his coat and put on his sneakers before he runs outside to find you. It doesn't take long for Thunder to find you when the moment he approached the market, he heard you screaming on top of your lung.

"___!" he called, quickly approaching you who are now sitting on the cold pavement, covering your mouth with tears falling down your eyes.

"what's wrong?" he asked, gently wiping your tears away.

you shook your head and ignored him. You stand up and walked towards the middle of the busy street.

"___! You could die!" thunder pulled your arms but you yanked it off of him.

"i have to save him." you whimpered.

Thunder finally get a good look at what's lying on the middle of the street.

"is that--"

"Oppa." you cried and run towards the lifeless body, hugging it despite the blood staining your white hoodie.

Thunder dialed 119 (911 in korea) and after that he called his hyung.

"Hyung. you should come now." he called.

"wae? Is __okay?" Lee Joon asked.

"I don't think so. Especially her brother." Thunder worriedly said.

"What's wrong?"

"Can't you come? there has been an accident. i think she needs you right now." Thunder finally said the last sentence.

"I... I can't... It's gonna take about 3 hours to get there. But i'll go right now. Please take care of her for a while. Tell her i'll be there soon and i love her." Lee Joon said.

Thunder bit his lips, unable to pass the message. He told Lee Joon to hold the line while he approached you.

"___ah... why don't you talk with Lee Joon hyung while the paramedics put him in the ambulance?" he asked.

You nodded and took his phone.

"oppa?"

"___? what's wrong?" he asked.

You cried again at his caring voice.

"I... I was just going to the market when i saw Yoochun oppa.. then.. then someone hit him... Oppa.. there's so much blood." you kept crying.

"shh... don't cry... I'm on my way back okay? I'll be there in three hours. Can you wait for just 3 hours? I promise i'll go to you as fast as i can." lee Joon promised.

you nodded.

"oppa... i'm scared." you whispered.

you heard lee Joon sighed in worry.

"i know. i am too... we'll go through this together okay? i love you." he said.

"i love you too oppa." you replied before the call ended.

Thunder watched you talking with Lee Joon in envy. How come you could immediately calmed down the moment you heard his voice? he thought.

Why can't it be him? Thunder kept thinking.

"Come here." He said and hugged you.

'At least i can hug her like this when Lee Joon hyung is not here. Just for a while.' he thought.

***

2012/02/06 monday

by seoulchae

 

i'm so sorryyy (again) for updating so slow.

i hope you'll keep reading and commenting and subsribing :)