13 = Take care of her

It's War

It has been a month since the accident and Yoochun's still in a comma. You would visit him after you're done with your study.

Today, you were on your way to your brother's room when you noticed a guy inside the room. being as discreet as possible, you peeked inside and tried to eavesdrop.

"Hyung, This is absurd. How can you sacrifice your life like this for your sister... You should've obeyed boss' order if you want her safe... gosh, i don't even know how could you be so stupid!" he blabbered.

The blonde guy kept sitting next to Yoochun's bed, telling him things.

"Your daughter misses you." he said, causing you to gasped loudly.

He turned around and saw you standing by the door covering your mouth.

"Oppa has a daughter?" you asked.

"Who are you?" The blonde guy asked.

"I'm his sister. And who are you?" you asked.

"Zico. His junior." he nodded before he sits back.

"what do you mean he has a daughter?" you asked again.

Zico let out a chuckle before he stared at your eyes.

"It's not his real daughter. He saved her from getting killed when we're on a mission. I guess he didn't tell you he's been raising her all this time huh?"

You stayed silent.

"what did you guys do?" you asked.

"His job caused him this right?" you asked again when Zico didn't answer you.

"Our job is to make sure people paid their debts. It's not our choice to join. He was forced as well. From what i know, our boss told some of our colleague to ransack your house to send a warning to hyung since he kept saying he wants to quit this..this dirty job." Zico said after a moment of silence.

"is that why--" your sentence was cut by Zico.

"why he got a lot of money? yeah. this is why. with his rank, he was paid more than enough. Why do you think he carries loads of cash?" zico asked."

Your eyes shifted to the silver bracelet plated with diamonds you wear. Zico's eyes also notice the bracelet.

"So he bought it for you.. i thought it was for his girlfriend or something..." Zico trailed off.

You stayed silent.

"He loves you more than anything. He might have the dirtiest job but his love for you is infinite." Zico smiles.

a small smile crept up your face as you nodded and stared at zico's sharp eyes before it turns into a frown.

"What will happen to oppa? to me? To you?" 

This time, Zico didn't answer a thing. 

***

Lee Joon cursed under his breath when he once again has to stay few nights at his parents' house. His mind wandered to how Thunder would react.

"___?" He called as he entered the room.

You were talking with Zico when he called. Turning your body around, your face brightened as you walked closer to Lee Joon and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"This is Lee Joon, my boyfriend. Oppa, this is Zico, Yoochun oppa's.. um.. Friend." you said.

"Hey." Zico nodded and turned his attention to Yoochun's sleeping state.

"Um... ___, i have something to tell you." Lee Joon explained to you.

You just nodded and even though you were disappointed, at least you still have your friends.

"It's okay. Say hi to your parents for me, will you?" you smiled.

'Don't get too close with thunder.' Lee Joon desperately shouts in his head.

"yeah, i will. Um... Zico-ssi... can i talk to you for a while?" lee Joon said before he kissed you goodbye.

You went back to your seat while Zico followed Lee Joon outside.

"Yes?"

"Can i ask you something?" Lee Joon faced Zico.

"What is it?"

"What are we into?" Lee Joon's sharp instinct startled Zico for a second before he managed to regain his composure.

Zico told him about what he and Yoochun did. And when he finished, leejoon sighed.

"I have to go for a few days, so i wanted to ask your favor. can you please take care of her?" Lee Joon asked.

"why? ___ told me you lived together with another guy, your best friend? Why can't he?" Zico asked, but when he saw Lee Joon's face he understand.

"i see..." he patted Lee Joon's shoulder.

"Can you?" Lee Joon asked.

Zico chuckled.

"I will. But remember this, lee joon. If you didn't do anything, it'll be worse than it already is. Trust me. I've been there." Zico said before he walked back inside.

***

2012/02/13 Monday

By Seoulchae