22 = realization

It's War

 

 

Jiyeon carefully opened the front gate and walked inside. She braced herself and knocked on the door. A minute later, the door opened, revealing dishelved Thunder.

"Jiyeon?" he croaked.

Jiyeon smiled and Thunder lets her inside the house. 

"What is it?" he asked, sitting across her.

"What's your plan?" She bluntly asked, her eyes pierced through him.

Thunder was speechless as he moved backwards. 

"Thunder, please... what is it are you trying to do?" Jiyeon sighed.

"I'm not trying to do anything!"

Jiyeon groaned in frustration.

"YOU ARE! YOU! ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN ____'S LIFE?!" She shouted.

"NO! I LOVE HER!" Thunder shouted back only to realize his tongue slipped.

"You do love her.... That's why you're trying to ruin her life...." Jiyeon whispered.

"I'M NOT TRYING TO RUIN HER LIFE OKAY?! SHE BELONGS WITH ME! I MET HER FIRST! SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME NOT LEE JOON!!!" Thunder shouted at her, scaring her out.

"Thunder, you're blinde--"

"NO! Jiyeon you don't understand. i love her and I--" His sentence was cut by a loud slap.

Thunder stared at teary eyed jiyeon in shock.

"I do understand. You are blinded and for goodness sake! get a hold of yourself! Look at what you've done! you're using hyosung to get rid of lee joon. Does that make you a hero? all i know is that even if she broke up with him, she won't fall for you.That's the hard truth, thunder." Jiyeon said.

Thunder slumped back to his seat. Hyosung, who was in her room peeked outside to watch the commotion.

"I met her first... i ... i love her first!" Thunder finally cried.

"oh thunder..." Jiyeon sighed and hugs him.

Hyosung covers to prevent them from hearing her sobs. Her heart winced in pain as she watched Thunder cried.

"J-just.. just stop this, okay? You'll get through this..." Jiyeon said.

Thunder kept shaking his head.

"i can't.... i love her.." 

"no. You can and you will. You'll find a better girl suited for you... now man up okay? go apologize and clear up all the mess you've made..." Jiyeon smiles.

"I.. " thunder looked at her in doubt.

"I think MBLAQ and ___ missed you. You were a great friend and i know you still are." Jiyeon said.

Thunder finally nodded. Both of them were about to head out the house when Hyosung stopped them.

"Wait."

Jiyeon looked at her.

"what?"

"I.. can i come with you?" She asked, her nose has reddened and her eyes are a bit puffy.

"yeah. Sure." Jiyeon said.

***

2012/04/05 friday

By Seoulchae