4 = Oppa

It's War

"who is that guy?!" Joon mumbled in frustration as the image of Yoochun holding your hand flashed through his head.

He was indeed acting like a jealous boyfriend. And if Chundoong didn't slap him with the fact that he loves you, he'd probably still sulking and brooding over.

"Hyung, why don't you just ask her?" Chundoong rolled his eyes as his eyes were fixed on the computer.

"Really, chundoong?" He sarcastically replied.

Chundoong laughed. His best friend whom he treated as an older brother has always acted like this at home or when there's only MBLAQ around. He knew he's a shy guy who couldn't express his feeling very well and VERY ignorant to stranger.

"jut call her and ask. You've got nothing to lose." chundoong threw him his phone.

"I CAN'T!!!" Lee Joon roared and fell to his bed.

"Your loss" Chundoong shrugged, ignoring his weird best friend.

***

Lee Joon decided to take a walk to cool his mind. He was completely at lost. Never in his life he felt this way. He just found himself attached to you, no matter what. He would randomly put bottled water on your table when you finished your P.E exam, or get the pen you accidentally dropped on the floor. He never done any of those before and he knew, how shocked his schoolmates are because of that. 

He could picture you in his mind. How you barely talked with anyone, heck, you never talked to anybody other than MBLAQ. And he was so happy to realized that he's the only person you talked to the most.

He still remembers how you never talked during recess you've spent with MBLAQ. and when You and Him walked together to class, that's when he heard you talk.

"thank you, lee Joon-ssi. Your friends are very nice." you smiled.

He gaped at your voice. It wasn't your usual quiet voice. It was like music to his ear and he smiled hearing it.

"You should talked more." he suddenly blurted out, causing you to blush.

He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly as both of you continued walking in silence.

When both of you arrived in front of the class, he was already expressionless and about to entered when you said something that made his heart jumped.

"i think you're a nice person, Lee Joon. Not like what others have said." 

Lee Joon declared that day as one of the best day in his life.

***

His smile grew when he saw a familiar figure entering a mini market. 

"___" he called.

You turned around and saw the guy you've been thinking all day and smile a little while Yoochun who was watching from inside raised his eyebrows in amusement.

"Hello." you greeted.

"you live around this area?" he asked and you shook your head.

"me and oppa are going to cook some fish and this market have the best fish. what are you doing here?" 

"i live in that house, the one with black and white door. I know it's weird but i like black and chundoong likes white so.. yeah.." Lee Joon said.

Your lips curved upwards at the sight of the door at far.

"___." He finally gathers his courage.

"yes?" 

"Is yoochun your boyfriend?" Lee Joon asked, closing his eyes.

Few seconds passed and when he opened one of his eyes, you started to laughed. It was loud and sincere, surprising him and Yoochun who was gaping from inside the mart.

"you're so funny, lee joon-ssi! He's my brother, that's why i call him oppa." you grinned.

Lee Joon sheepishly smiles before he pointed at your lips.

"You should laugh more. It's beautiful you know." He said.

"I'm not, lee Joon-ssi." you mumbled.

"Oppa." he corrected.

"neh?"

"Lee Joon oppa. We're friends, right?" Lee Joon smiles wider, not knowing what happened to him.

You look at him with your big eyes before you slowly nodded with a smile on your face.

"Lee joon oppa. I like that. Well, i better go inside now, oppa is waiting. See you tomorrow,oppa." you whispered the last word and run inside.

Lee joon waved and turned around to go back home. He was going to brag about it to Chundoong.

But after a few meters, someone grab his arms.

"What--" he stopped .

"lee Joon-ssi, i'm Park Yoochun, ___'s Brother. I just want to ask you a favor." he smiled.

"what is it?" he was so happy he'd probably do anything he asked for.

"Please make her happy. I know you can. And i know i can count on you. I saw you from inside the mart and i've never seen her this happy before. This is my card. Please give me a call tomorrow and i'll talk to you again. ____ is going to suspect if i didn't come back now. Bye!" Yoochun said and run inside.

Holding the card in his hand, Lee Joon walked back home with a light heart. 

"THIS is the best day of my life. She called me oppa!!!" he shouted at Chundoong.

"WHAT!?!!!" Chundoong shouted back in shock, earning a slap from Lee Joon.

"Don't over react." he rolled his eyes.

"She's like a statue, hyung. You and her are alike. Quiet and shy but i guess that way you guys are compatible.." Chundoong said, making his hyung smile wider.

'though this side of hyung is kinda scary' Chundoong thought, watching Lee Joon smiles like an idiot.

***

2012/01/13 friday

By Seoulchae