5 = take care of her

It's War

 

 

Lee Joon keeps his promised. He called Yoochun the next day and he told him to meet at the cafe not far from his house. When Lee Joon stepped inside, Yoochun was already sitting at the corner, waving his hand.

"hyung." he greeted.

"I'll just go straight to the point." Yoochun said.

Lee Joon nodded before Yoochun continued.

"____ was not like this before. She used to be a cheerful girl, that is until her friends started to bully her because they were jealous of her. I don't know what happened to her because i wasn't in korea at that time. All i know is that our mother would call me and told me she's changing day by day. that's why i decided to come back but it was too late. She was too traumatized." Yoochun stopped to drink his latte.

"What happened?" Lee Joon asked.

"Her only best friend was killed in front of her. Those stupid gang pushed her and she accidentally fell to the street, almost hit by a car but her best friend saved her. She couldn't go to school after that. after homeschooled for few years, she finally applied to your school. I was scared at first when i have to leave her for work but when i saw you with her,i knew it'll be alright. i know you're pretty shy and not very open but i also know you cared for her. And i know she cares for you too. I almost cried in joy when i saw her laughed yesterday. You were probably her first friend so i hope you'll take care of her." 

"Why?" 

"i have to go back to Japan for work for a month or more. our parents would go too, since they have business to take care of. She'll be alone but i can trust her with you, right? Take care of her, make sure she's okay." Yoochun asked.

Lee Joon doesn't need to think twice. He nodded.

"sure." he said.

"Thank you." Yoochun smiled.

***

"Hey, new kid. You should learn your place." A girl appeared in front of you.

You closed your book and looked up in confusion.

"tch, i guess she's really are mute." they snickered.

"Listen, Park ___, i don't care who you are but let me tell you something. You better stay away from Lee Joon oppa or else." The girl threatened you by grabbing your collar.

"Let her go." A cold voice shocked them, making the girl let go of you.

"oppa!" she smiles.

"Don't oppa me. Why don't you get lost. You're just a plastic that doesn't know her place." lee Joon shoots daggers at her.

"scram." He said.

The girls hurriedly ran in fear.

"You okay?" Lee Joon looked at your frightened eyes.

"yeah." you blinked and smiles at him.

Taking his seat next to yours, the lesson started. 

***

"partnered up with your desk mate for this project. I'm going to collect it next week!" the teacher said before he left.

You look at him.

"my house or yours?" he asked as both of you walked out of the school

"Yours. i haven't cleaned up..." you sheepishly smiled.

He chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"pabo." he said.

"I'm NOT!!!" you replied, sticking your tongue out.

"You dare mehrong me?" he jokingly threatened, chasing you while you squealed.

"SORRY!!!" you screamed when he caught you and tickled you.

"This is my house." He smiles and took you inside to do the project.

***

You didn't know how long has it been since you laughed till your stomach hurt, teasing someone or having fun while doing project. You have long forgotten how it feels to have someone who cares about you, until now. It was already 9 p.m when you're done and he took you home.

"Thank you oppa." you smiled.

"No worries. I'll pick you up tomorrow okay?" he said as he puts his contact number on your phone.

"Oppa" you called before he left.

"hm?" he turned around.

"Why aren't you like this at school?" you asked.

He smiles and look at your eyes.

"cause i know they're not worth my time. I don't like to show people what i'm feeling so consider yourself special, ___! Only MBLAQ and you can see the real me" he winked, causing you to laughed.

"So conceited! Annyeong oppa!" you said and ran inside before he could reply.

Lee Joon shook his head and chuckled as he walked away.

'i think i really love you, ___'he thought.

***

2012/01/14 saturday

By Seoulchae