Jungkook×Yeri: Runaway Idol

Love:Kpop Oneshots [Open Batch 3,9 slots,hiring]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Runaway Idol[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Request :Ginger_snap120 

Pairing: Jungkook×Yeri

Title: Runaway Idol

Author: Iluvyousomuch2300

"Yay,I finally found Taehyung's new poster. Can't wait to hang it so I can stare at you everyday!" Yeri squealed as she eyes the poster from BTS new album and being a loyal army, ne need, no she must have this poster.

When she's too busy adoring the poster,someone bumped into her,so hard that the person falls on top on her. "Wha-" she was startled when the man suddenly got up and drag her with him somewhere. For some reason they keep running until they arrived a park.

"What the hell man! Are you a seriall killer?" Yeri gasp while trying to find a way to run. "Ani,ani chill." The man panicked but he stop when he sees the poster in Yeri's hand.

He smirked before taking off his mask and glassess. "No way!" Yeri stare at the man. He's Jeon Jungkook! "

"We need to go somewhere quieter." Jungkook suddenly whispered as he tried to cover his face. Yeri looked around and saw some teenagers walking by. "Y-yes, of course." 

Yeri's pov

Calm down Yeri, he might think that you're a sasaeng if you over excited. Somewhere quiter, where? "Should we go to my house?" I asked him. He just nodded and I lead him to my house which is just a couple blocks away.

Once we arrived,he looked around and pick up something from the table. "Isn't this our new album?" I nodded happily. I just got them a few days ago.

"Wai.....why are you here?" I stare at him confusely. He let out a heavy sigh. "I was almost kidnapped by sasaengs and I was running away then I bump into you." He explain briefly as it was something normal.

Of course it was. He's Jeon Jungkook."Anyway,who's your bias.Me?" I rolled my eyes hearing his confidence. "It's Taehyung oppa! He's my alien!" 

Jungkook frowned "Why not me?" 

I shruged "I don't know. Taehyung's the one that capture my heart." I started to fangirl. "How long are you gonna hide?"  He hummed before closing his eyes . "Till I feel like I want to leave."

"In the mean time, you can spend time with me!" Joongkook laugh at my statement before pinching my cheeks. "It hurts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter