Chanyeol×Inhwa:Confessed

Love:Kpop Oneshots [Open Batch 3,9 slots,hiring]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Confessed[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Request : CocoMina

Pairing : Chanyeol × In hwa OC

Title : Confessed

Author : Oh_daebak

Plot :Her best friend drags In Hwa to their school band's gig-...no spoilers. XD

"No means no. Which part of 'no' that you can't understand?" I let out a big sigh,running my fingers through my hair.

"Pwetty pwease." Mina pouted and did her infamous aegyo that makes her look exactly like a duck and I don't give a to ducks.

"Why do I even need go be there? You can go by your own!" I really don't want to go especially when he's going to be there.

"Why are so mean? Is it because I accidently told everyone that you liked Baekhyun when we're in middle school? Or when I laughed instead of helping you when you fell infront of Chanyeol?" My eyes widened and some of the students who's passing by starts gigling and whispering.

"Shut up,you're embarrasing me." I covered only to make her frown even more.

"And I would rather watch Titanic alone in my room than going there." I actually rather cry because of Jack dying instead of crying seeing Chanyeol confess to another girl.

"And I can assure you that shouting 'Jack,jack come back' in your room wouldn't give you any benefits. Don't let me use blackmailing Inhwa." She pointed her index finger behind me.

I turned around to see Chanyeol chatting with his friends.

"Wait don't tell me..." 

That smirk of hers already tells everything. "If you don't want to watch their performances with me then I'll tell Chanyeol that...." She didn't finish her sentences and just letting out a grin,knowing that she had won.

"Ugh, fine. What's so special about the band's gig anyway."  Chanyeol's special.....but sadly soon he will be someone else's special person.

It's actually a rumour that he's going to confess to his crush but knowing that our school owns lots of busybodies who's so interested in other peoples live, spendinh their day as an unpayed repoter, so yeah I guess the rumour is true.

I first met Chanyeol when I was too busy at staring at Baekhyun.

Funny huh? I should have never change my crush, at least Baekhyun's still single but Chanyeol is just ahdhsjznns.

Flashback

"He's so dreamy. When will you notice me Baekhyun?No matter how much I ate Bacon everyday, why won't you notice me?" I sigh as I stare at his back. Yes,back....because I'm sitting two rows behind him in class.

I was still staring when someone blocked my view. He sat on the chair infront of me,completly separating me and Baekhyun.

Being annoyed I unconciously muttered "Yah, why are blocking my view....I want to stare more.."

"Hm,did you say something?" The boy earlier turn his head, looking at me in confusion. That's when I found myself heartstruck by him. Park Chanyeol.

"How have I not notice that you existed before?"  I mumbled as he let out a chuckle.

"Maybe because I'm new?" What,I thought he didn't heard me. "My name is Park Chanyeol." He introduces himself with a smile.

"It's Inhwa. Call me Inhwa." 

Present

But sadly I never had enough courage to have a proper conversation with him.

Believe me, our longest conversation was when we first met.

And now,I'm still single. "Inhwa,c'mon we have Math right now." Math? That's our last period for toda then the band's gig is held after school. "Yeah sure."

We walked to our class together when I notice Chanyeol.He's talking to another girl, I bet that's the his crush.

I mean look at her,she's hot. Definetly girlfriend material. Me? Friendzone-material.

Time to move on Inhwa. I sigh as I sat on my chair, noticing Chanyeol enters the class with a wide smile.

Afterschool

"C'mon lets go to the auditorium." Mina held my hand and we walk side by side to the auditorium,where Chanyeol's band going to perform.

The auditorium was packed,mostly by girls probably waiting for their oppas to perform and silently die when they realize the boys never notice them anyways.

I bet Chanyeol knows that I existed only because we're classmates.

"An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter