JB×Yumi(OC)

Love:Kpop Oneshots [Open Batch 3,9 slots,hiring]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Beautiful You[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Request : chencher

Pairing : JB × Yumi (OC)

Title : Beautiful You

Author : Oh_daebak

"Sorry,but I like someone else and I can't return your feelings. I appreciate it but you should consider finding someone else." The girl infront of me clearly trying to hold back her tears,making me feel a little guilty but it's true,I've fallen with someone else.

"Oppa....why? Who is she?" She asked between her hiccups. "Just a mysterious girl." I smiled at the thought of my crush.

"Mysterious how?"

"I've never seen her. I hear her." The girl looks confuse. "Well,see you around." I walked out of the cafe,glancing at my watch and my lips slowly form a smile.

It's time.

I enter the same restaurant I've been visiting a month ago when I discovered her. "You again?" The waiter, Mark teased me pretending to be annoyed.

"Shut up, I know you miss me. Just give me the usual." I simply rolled my eyes as I took a glance on the small stage on the corner of the restaurant. 

No one is there. But I can hear her. I remember when I first came here.

Flashback

"Dude,why does the song sounds like it sang live?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I look at the empty stage. Am I haluccinating or something?

Mark suddenly laugh "Of course you won't see her. She sings behind the stage." Mark pointed at the room behind the stage.

"Why?

"She said something about lack of confident. I don't really know." Mark explain briefly while cleaning the tables. 

"That's it? You work here, have you seen her?" Mark shook his head making me frown in annoyance. Like what do he know? Nothing,exactly.

"Just enjoy her voice alright? No need to be curious." Mark said before leaving to take orders from other customers.

Mark was right. I should just enjoy her voice, it's so soothing and relaxing. Her voice is amazing, it led me to whole new world.

Despite never seeing her in person,it didn't stop me from developing feelings for her. One day,I'll meet her.

Present

My eyes widened when I say someone, a girl walking on the stage with a microphone. Is that her? The one that I've been wanting to meet.

She starts to sing.....but why does it sounds different? "Mark, come here!"

"What?" 

"Why is her voice different?"

"What do you expect? That's not her, if it was her, why would she appear on the stage.She is the mysterious singer afterall. I heard from my sunbaes that she's sick." Mark replied lazily.

"She's sick?" I can't help but to feel worried.

"Just wait till tomorrow, maybe she'll came?" Mark patted my shoulder before continuing his undone works.

I guess I'll wait for tomorrow and no matter what, I'll meet her tomorrow.

_____________________

It's 6 p.m., the usual time she would start singing. I order a cup of americano while waiting patiently for her. I hope she's here.

I was staring blankly when my eye catch a girl's figure walking up the stage. It's not the same girl from yesterday."Annyeonghasey,today I'll be singing Taylor Swift's Blank Space. Do enjoy your evening." It's her! It's really her, that voice. She finally reveal herself and she's......gorgeous.

Nice to meet you, where you been?
I could show you incredible things
Magic, madness, heaven, sin
Saw you there and I thought
Oh my God, look at that face
You look like my next mistake
Love's a game, wanna play?

New money, suit and tie
I can read you like a magazine
Ain't it funny, rumors fly
And I know you heard about me
So hey, let's be friends
I'm dying to see how this one ends
Grab your passport and my hand
I can make the bad guys good for a weekend

So it's gonna be forever
Or it's gonna go down in flames
You can tell me when it's over
If the high was worth the pain
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
'Cause you know I love the players
And you love the game

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter