Namjoon×Inhwa(OC):The Same

Love:Kpop Oneshots [Open Batch 3,9 slots,hiring]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] The Same[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]Request : CocoMina

Pairing : Namjoon × In Hwa (OC)

Title : The Same.

Author : Iluvyousomuch2300

Plot: Namjoon comes back from his 2 years in the army, he's really glad to see s and the fans again but can't wait to get back to the dorm because he knows someone he has missed like crazy is waiting for him there. 

Finally,It's been a hundred years! Okay fine,I guess I exaggerate a bit, it's only been two years. 

Like I said, I've been in the military for two years.

Two years without BTS.

Two years without my fellow armys.

Two years without my idol live.

Two years without her.

Two years without In Hwa equals to insanity.

But luckily I'm still sane. I'm weird af but I'm still not crazy. Well it still depends on the situation, right now I'm crazy for her. So am I crazy or not? 

Gosh stop babling to yourself Namjoon. 

"Hyung!" I hugged my manager as he's the one that's picking me up.

"Welcome back Namjoon." He gave me a warm welcome smile. 

"I can't wait to see them. I miss them so much!" I exclaim but my manager just scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Them? More like her." I shook my head repetively. "Hyung, I miss everyone!" I pouted making him annoyed and flick my forehead.

"Seriously Namjoon? You just get out of the military for two years just to pout like a kid? Tsk,tsk, I feel so sorry for In Hwa." He pretended to be upset, letting out a big sigh.

"Shut up. Let's just go hyung!" I can't stop grinning at the thought of her. What we used to do, what we could do, what we will do.

"Stop smiling alone like an idiot. Don't tell me you're having erted thoughts!"

"Hyung!"

_________________

My manager leave me infront of the dorm because he need to take care of other stuff that I could care less.

I want to meet her first,but manager hyung said that I should meet my member first.

I rang the bell a few times but no one bothers to open the door .As usual, all the members probably trying to play rock,paper, scissors and the loser have to open the door.

Why you ask? Because they're lazy.

I chuckled as I can hear cursed words along with heavy steps making its way to the door. 

"Who are y- hyung!" 

"Kookie!" We both yelled on the same before hugging each other. "Hyung,I miss you!"

"Ew,gross." I ,pretending to vomit.

"Yah,hyung!" Jungkook pouted then "What's with all the fuss?Hyung!!!"

"Jimin!" Soon, all the members greeted me. "Namjoon,why didn't you tell us you're coming back today?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, I thought you were coming back on....uh...." Jhope nudge Suga for help.Suga stayed silent,looks like he's sleeping but he's actually thinking.

I expected this to happen. "You guys didn't even know when I'll be discharge from the military." I rolled my eyes.

"Mianhe hyung!" Jungkook came closer to hug me. "Yah,no hugging!" I push him way and scoot closer to the others.

Wait a minute. Someone's missing. "Where's that alien. You know, the weird looking one." I look around.

"He's with In Hwa." Jin said making my eyes widened. "What,she's here?!" 

"No need to yell!" Jimin shouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter