Seulgi×Jisoo(OC):Fall For Me

Love:Kpop Oneshots [Open Batch 3,9 slots,hiring]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Fall For Me[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Request :drecoxz12 

Pairing : Seulgi x Jisoo OC

Title : Fall for me

Author : Oh_daebak

"Honey,do you love me?" 

"Of course darling,why wouldn't I?"

"Really,how much?"

"Infinity! Because you're my jelly in my peanut butter sandwich."

"Aww,you're so sweet.Honey-" Before I can continue,someone splash a water right into my face. Oh well, at least not a slap.

"Oppa,who is she? I thought we have something?!" The girl yelled, giving continous death glares at me.

"Who she? She's my girlfriend. Why are you so mad,it's not like we're in a relationship." Jisoo simply answered, glancing at me.

"Yup,I'm his girlfriend. Now get lost!" I shooed her while Jisoo trying his best not to laugh at that girl's fake crying. Like she at acting so bad that i wanna throw tomatoes at her.

"Fine, have fun with your new toy!" She yelled and leave,stomping her feet and push everyone who's on her way.

"Wow,you got yourself a wild ex there." I shook my head while sipping me coffee. "So where's your promise?" 

Jisoo sighs as he search the thing is his pocket. "Here it is. Happy now?" My eyes sparkled when he hand me one ticket to BTS upcoming concert. "Omg, thank you!!" Yup,he's not my boyfriend. I just help him to get rid of that and I get  a bts ticket in return!

"Now I'll have a chance with Jimin oppa!" I squealed imagining my fantasies with him. 

"Yah, you do know that all of your fantasies will not come true right? Why not date me instead!" Jisoo blink his eyes cutely with his hand cupping his cheeks.

"Can't you give up already?" I've been rejecting him for the fourth time, because I can't betray my Jimin. Lol. 

"Nope and I won't ever give up! And I actually bought a ticket for myself too. Shall we go together?" He asked. Wait why did he even bought onw for himself. Maybe he wants to spend time with me? Thats sweet but not sweet enough.

"Suit yourself." I grab all my stuff,ready leave. "So it's a date?" Jisoo asked in a cheerful tone. 

"Boy please don't get your hopes up. It's just you and I going to the same place together. Not a date." I rolled my eyes.

"I'll still call it a date. See you on Friday!" He grinned brightly giving me his usual wink and I unconciously smiled at his action. Maybe he's not so bad, I don't know....we'll see.

Friday

I want to wear something so I just pick a pair of jeans with my favourite black crop top. I decided to just wear light make up and let my wavy black hair down.

I walk down the stairs when I hear the door bell rang. I was too busy wearing my bracelet that I stumble down the stairs, again.

Jisoo's pov

I chuckled at the sound of her stumbling and her cute cursing. She always stumble down the stairs, classic Seulgi. I have no idea why I found her cute when most of people look at her as a mature,fierce women but for me, she's just a cutie pie. >.<

She opened the door as I look at her outfit. "Hey,we wear matching outfit!" Seulgi just shrugged and lock the door ignoring me who's lifting up my arms up in the air dramatically thanking god. "Thank you for this wonderful fate." You know,me and her wearing matching outfit, fate. *wiggling eyebrows*

"Shut up, fate? More like coincidence." She scoffed, entering my car. 

"Seulgi,can you keep my ticket? My pocket is full." She nodded and reach for the ticket in my hand.

"So wanna grab some bubble tea on the way there?" I asked with my eyes still glued on the road.

"Yeah sure, sounds good."

I stop the car infront of our favourite bubble tea cafe. "What flavour do you want Seulgi?" I asked,eyeing the menu.

"As usual." I nodded and order two chocolate bubble tea.

"Jisoo I need to use the toilet,wait here okay?" She said before rushing into the bathroom

Seulgi's pov

"That feels better." After I finished my business,I quickly flush the toilet but something in the toilet bowl caught my eye.

",that's the ticket!" I yelled but unfortunetly I was to late and the ticket got flush. Tears starts to form, I've always wanted to meet BTS but why? I want to meet my bias.

"Jisoo musy be mad. He use his own money afterall." I walk soulessly towards Jisoo. Sorry Jimin,I guess we're not meant to be together.

"Jisoo-ahhh." I whined as he look at me in surprise.

"What happen, you just got out of the bathroom for a few minutes and you already look 10 years older." He mocked my bad appearance, I'm just sad y'know.

"I lost the ticket....yours too. I accidently flu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter