Chen×Yumi(OC) : Beautiful Accident

Love:Kpop Oneshots [Open Batch 3,9 slots,hiring]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Beautiful Accident[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Request :SMTownR 

Pairing : Chen × Yumi (OC)

Title : Beautiful Accident

Author : Oh_daebak

I tried to open my eyes only to shut it back when the sudden light piercing into my eyes. Gosh, my head is ponding crazily, what happened?

It feels like I drank 100 bottle of beer but nope, as far as I remember, I was drinking a glass of champange with my fiancè to celebrate our anniversary at....then I realize....

"Where am I?" I look around the unfamiliar room. It's not the hospital for sure, it looks like one of those small rooms in a village.

"Mum, the woman already wake up!" I quickly look at the girl, I think that she's maybe 4 years old. A few seconds later, I heard rushing footsteps making it's way to my room.

"Thank god you're a wake it's been weeks!" An old woman entered. But what did she say? Weeks?!

"Where am I? Why am I here? Lay....where is he?" I started to panick and looked around to find my things but nothing was there.

"Honey,calm down let me explain." The old woman sits on the side of the bed.

"Then tell me. Please." I finally calm down, I waited patiently for her answer.

"My son found you. You were on the sea shore, unconcious and he brought you here. I think you must be from a shipwreck." I'm speechless. I don't know what to think nor what to react. Shipwreck??

Then it hit me, I remembered! Me and Lay were talking, sharing a champange on the deck....celebrating our first anniversary when the captain said something about sea storm.....the ship wasn't in control....people sreaming.... I fell.

I fell off the ship.

"It really did happen, it really did." I said, tearing up in tears. "Don't worry dear, you can go home but it may take a while." I nodded. "You can call me grandma, what's your name?"

"Yumi. Park Yumi." She gave me a smile that made my heart calms.

"When can I go home?I live in Busan"

"There's a ship that comes to this island once a month. So you just need to wait for about 3 weeks." I widened my eyes, 3 weeks?? 

"Is there a phone?" She shook her head." This is  a small island. Not much people have that kind of technology."

"Yura, come here dear!" Then the girl that came earlier runs to her grandma.

"Can you take Yumi unnie here for a walk?" She smiled, showing her dimple and nodded.

I put my hands into my jeans and found my wallet. "I guess I need to but some clothes right Yura?" 

"Yes,unnie. I know just the place!" I followed her out of the house but I bumped into someone's chest. "Oww, I think nose is broke."

"I don't think my chest is that hard." I heard a manly chuckle as I look up to see a man- nope an angel! No,no you shouldn't think like that, you already have Lay oppa.

"Are you hurt?" That man look at me in concern making me blush, I quickly shook my head. "How's your condition? You're unconcious for two weeks,I was getting worried." I don't know why but knowing that this stranger is worried about me making my heart flutters. 

I simply nod because I'm afraid that I will shutter due to nervousness. 

"Oppa! Where going to the town. Pretty unnie here wants to buy some clothes.Oh,wait. Unnie this is my oppa Chen,oppa this is pretty unnie,Yumi." Yura tugged her brother's shirt while introducing us.

I just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter