Taehyung×Rosè:Us=Forever

Love:Kpop Oneshots [Open Batch 3,9 slots,hiring]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Us=Forever[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Request : dreammaknae 

Pairing : Rosè × Taehyung

Title : Us = Forever

Author : Iluvyousomuch2300

 

"Why are you acting like this?!" Taehyung yelled.

"Me? You're the one who's so in busy until you can't even pay any attention to your own girlfriend!" Tears were visible on Rosè's cheek.

"I wouldn't have done that if you acted more like my girlfriend. You made me look like nothing but just a toy!"

"Oh really? Then why don't we just break up?!" Rosè herself was shocked at her own statement.

"If that's what you want, so be it." 

Taehyung's pov

"I'm exhausted!" I wiped the sweat that's dripping from my forehead with a napkin as I made my way to my locker to get some stuff that I had left there while attenting my soccer practice.

When I was walking at the hallway, I couldn't help but to stop at the music room. This is where I met her. And the place that witness a heartbreaking scene when we decided to part ways.

Everytime I pass the music room, all the memories about her came into my mind like a tape that doesn't have a pause button. Never thought that good memories can made someone's heart ache.

"Why can I forget her? Taehyung please wake up." I shook my head. "Wait what's that?" I froze infront of the music room. There's someone playing a guitar.

But shouldn't everyone already went home. "Wait, don't tell me there's a ghost!" I can felt goosebumps when I remembered some one of my members, Jhope said that there's a ghost haunting the music room. There's only a few answers.

Jhope is just a scaredy cat. It's just a false rumour. Maybe the guitar is just someone's ringtone. There's a ghost trying to kill me.

"Yah, Taehyung you should really stop watching horror movies." I slapped my forehead and decided to be brave and took a peek inside the room.

"Rosè!"

Rosè pov

 I was practising with my guitar when I felt someone was watching me.I stopped playing and look around. Please don't be a ghost."Rosè!" 

I was startled and almost stumbled. "Yah, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter