Mina×Jungkook : My Kookie

Love:Kpop Oneshots [Open Batch 3,9 slots,hiring]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]My Kookie[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Request : drecoxz12 

Pairing : Mina×Jungkook

Title : My kookie

Author : Oh_daebak

"Mina~" Mina sighs as she knew who's voice that's belong to. Jeon Jungkook, her most anoyying junior.

Mina's pov

"Yah, I'm older than you! Please call me sunbae." I fold my arms before walking away but that doesn't mean he won't go away.

"Fine, but sunbaenim sounds too formal since we're already close. So Mina noona?" He linked his arm with me. I felt a bit uncomfortable since some student, well mostly girls starts to whisper.Did he siad that we're close? As if!

I don't really mind but someone enters the hallway making everyone, including me to look towards that person. Omg!!!! It's Jiminnieeeee. " Yah,let go or my hand!" I push him but he won't let go. 

"Let go or 'll ignore you forever." The last thing I wanted is my crush to see this. Don't judge me okay? If he thought that that kid was my boyfriend then I won't have a chance with him. And yesterday, he asked for my numberrrrr!!!!

"Fine." Jungkook let out a heavy sigh as he follows my gaze looking at Jimin.

"I thought that you have better taste. Tsk,tsk, Mina, are you an alien?" Jungkook shook his head as he mocked me and.....Jimin?!!  No one can picked on my Jiminnie!

"Jeon Jungkook! Don't you dare say that again arasso? He's my prince charming!' I gave him a death glare. "Whatever, I need to go to class." I walked away and ruffled my hair feeling irritated. Why can't Jungkook be Jimin?

____________________

The bell rang and school is over but I need to stay a bit late since I'm the class vice president and need to so some work. 

I walk alone on the empty hallway then I hear some noise. Sounds like someone's talking. Please don't be a ghost. I could feel goosebumps but I can't help myself but to look at the classrooms.What can I say? I'm curious.

There's only one clasroom left. I widened my eyes looking at scene I just witness. It's him. Jimin. He's kissing with a girl. I know her. She's one of his ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter