Irene×OC: Eyes

Love:Kpop Oneshots [Open Batch 3,9 slots,hiring]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Eyes[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Request :drecoxz12 

Pairings : Irene × Lee Tae Woo (OC)

Title : Eyes.

Author : Oh_daebak

 

 

"Joo Hyun-ah, today I have an interview. And yes, I've decided to take up my responsibility. I don't to burden my hyungs anymore. Wish me luck kay?" Tae woo kiss Joohyun before exiting his room. Only to find his hyungs exactly infront of his door. Eavesdroping?

They look startled." What are you guys doing?" Tae woo asked them with a suspicious tone.

"N-nothing. Anyway good luck, hwaiting!" His oldest hyung Min Hyuk tapped his shoulder. Taewoo just shrugged it off and leave them.

"Hyung, he haven't move on yet." Jungwon sighed.

"Yeah,he still talked to Joohyun's picture." Minkyu added.

"I hope he'll find someone else and move on. It's Joohyun's wish afterall before she left him....forever." Minhyuk let out a sigh thinking about his dongsaeng's condition. It must be hard for him.

________

Moonlight Holdings.

Taewoo asked the secretary about the direction and walk towards the elevator.He push the 10th floor and before the elevator's door could even close there's a purse suddenly in to prevent it from closing.

"-" Taewoo shut his mouth when he sees the woman infront of him.

"Mianhe,I'm in a rush." She bowed while trying to catch her breath. "Mr?" She furrowed her eyebrows when the man ifront of him didn't respond.

"J-joohyun?" He shuttered. The woman he's been missing to death is infront of him. Wait....that's impossible.

"What? Oh sorry, I think you confused me with someone else. I'm Irene."  Irene gave a pity smile at him as she also know Joohyun. In fact, she knows what happen to her.

"I guess so." Taewoo let out a chuckled. It's obvious that it was forced. He leaned back and close his eyes. He opens his eyes and stare at Irene's back.

But you look exactly like her. Everything about you reminds me of her. Even looking at you made me hurts as I only see Joohyun.

He closed his eyes trying to prevent any tears dropping. Taewoo,focus. She's gone and the woman infront of you is just a look-alike.

When the elevator arrived at the 10th floor Taewoo quickly got out and went to his interview.

The interview went smoothly althought his head is mess up with that look-alike. What was her name....Irene.

"Congratulation,you got the job. You can start tomorrow." Taewoo bowed and thanks the man before walking out.

"I need to visit Joohyun today."

______________

"Joohyun-ah, oppa's here."  Taewoo placed the flowers infront of her grave before sitting beside it.

"It's been awhile since you left me. 1 year." Taewoo take a deep breath before continueing. "How could you leave me for that long? You know that I couldn't even part away from you for a week. I remember the day when I forced you to go back home from your business trip because I was missing you.You were so mad that your face turns red." Taewoo let out a wry chuckle."To be honest,I'm not fine Joohyun-ah. Without you,I suffered. How could you left be without a word and left me hanging. Alone." Tears starts to run down his cheeks.

"You should have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter