Wonwoo×Hayoung

Love:Kpop Oneshots [Open Batch 3,9 slots,hiring]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]New Romantics[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Request : wonwoohayoung07

Pairing : Wonwoo × Hayoung

Title : New Romantics

Author : Oh_daebak

 

Genre preferred : Idol life romance, drama
Ending : Happy ending
Plot : Love triangle

I just finished practices so I'm meeting up with Wonwoo and Mingyu at a nearby cafe.

"Wonwoo,how have you been?" 

"Do I look like I'm not okay?" He ruffled his hair messily,letting out an annoyed sigh.

"Well I guess you're fine." I smiled bitterly as Mingyu gave me a pitied look.

"Mingyu,I'm leaving. See you later." Mingyu simply nodded knowing that he's annoyed.

"Hey, do you have any plans tonight? Maybe we could go somewhe-" Mingyu couldn't finish his words when I give him a not-now face.

"Why you?.....but if Wonwoo's there maybe I'll go." I grinned by just thinking about him. Yes him,Jeon Wonwoo, my one and only crush since....forever?

Mingy sighs before flickering my forehead.Whincing in pain,I shoot him a glare. "What was that for?!"

"That's for being a pabo. Girl,this life ain't no fairytail...he likes Sohye remember and why love someone who's going to end up hurting you?" His annoyed voice soften seeing my expression change.

But what actually hurts is how true his words are. He won't love me. I knew that from the start,from his action when I'm around but I can't help it.

Like they say. It seems wrong but it feels right.

I would be lying if I say that I haven't tried forgetting him but it's no use as I kept founding myself stuck in a one-side love.

"I'm such a loser." I muttered, only loud enough for Mingyu to hear, hopelessly laying my head on the table.

"Instead of depressing yourself in your so-called hopeless romantic why not just search for a new romantic?" He wiggled his eyebrows. What the hell is he doing?

I kept staring at his eyebrows until he yelled " Oh Hayoung, stop staring!"

I gave him a sheepish grin. "Hoe,you sure those eyebrows aren't worms?"

"First of all, I'm not a hoe. If I am, then I'm a fabulous hoe. Second, this eyebrows are hella fine."

"Mianhe,please continue." 

"My members and I gonna throw a huge party tonight to celebrate our successful comeback. So we invited lots of our friends including hot ones, so maybe....just maybe you can find someone else to replace that hoe?" Again,he wriggled his eyebrows and there's a hint of excitement in his tone.

"First of all stop wriggling those eyesbrows,it's disturbing. Second, maybe you're right...I should move one huh?" Mingyu nodded with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Of course I'm right. Just come to the new rooftop club everyone's talking about tonight.Invite your friends too."  Well I guess I'll be staying up late tonight.

___________

Take a deep breath Hayoung. You can't let him do this to you.

I entered the club, walking confidently as I passed Wonwoo's table. Looks like he's having fun with Sohye.

"Hayoung here!"

Wonwoo's pov

I fix my gaze have towards Mingyu who casually wraps his arms around Hayoung.

Damn boy,who do you think you are?

"Oppa,are you listening?" Sohye asked worryingly.

"Umm yeah. We're talking about Jackson right?" She nodded. 

"Just ask him out. Its 2017, you girls should stop being insecure and shy. Just take the first move or you'll regret it." I'm oficially upgraded from being her best friend to love doctor.

"Thanks for the advise but you should also be worrying." She snickers as she stared at the couple who's sitting at the table beside us, chatting with laughters that still can be heard despite the loud music.

"Who...what--how?!" I panicked when I realised who she's refferering to.

"Yah, how dare you involve me into your love life! How could you say to such a nice girl that you liked someone else. And wow,just wow. You just have to pick my name huh?" Sohye shout-whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter