Chaeyoung×JungHwa(OC):Sparks Fly

Love:Kpop Oneshots [Open Batch 3,9 slots,hiring]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Sparks Fly[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Request :drecoxz12 

Pairing : Chaeyoung × JungHwa (OC)

Title : Sparks Fly

Author :Iluvyousomuch2300

It's been 8 years since I last saw her. I wonder how she is now. She used to be fat and always getting bulied. She wouldn't go anywhere without me. Not to brag, but I was her hero! I protected from getting bullied because she was fat and all.

But we're forced to part ways. I need to move since my father got a new job in Busan and I have to leave Seoul. I remember clearly the day. She was crying when she begged me not to go. But I was a kid, what power do I have?

We pinky promises each other that we will meet again but that never happen....yet. I really want to see her. My childhood friend. And finally there was a chance! 

She was an idol. I saw her poster when I pass a shop. She was a top idol in a top girl group. Twice.

Since then, I tried many ways to contact her such as going to her concert but she didn't notice me since there's too much people and she probably won't recognise me since it's already been 8 years.

There's only one way left. I need to become an idol. With my good looks and talent, I was accepted in SM because JYP rejected me T_T.

And that's why I'm here. Practising non-stop. "Yah, you should rest." I stop dancing upon hearing one of my member Ji Won talked. "What can I say? I am the main dancer and rapper. And we're going to debut tomorrow. Can you believe that? After years of training!" I drank all the water in one shot.

My group consist of 5 members including me and we're going to debut on the name Mad. Tomorrow we're going to perform at Inkigayo then I can meet Chaeyoung since TWICE is there!!

"Just get some rest JungHwa." Min ho patted my back as he hand me a drink. "Bubble tea?" I look at the drink he gave.

"It's good." Min ho motion me to drink it. I took a sip. Yup,it's good. I should bring Chaeyoung to a bubble tea shop when I meet her.

The weird thing is, my do my heart beats crazily when I thought of Chaeyoung? 

___________________

Chaeyoung's pov

Next performance is from a new rookie group from SM. Debut stage performance by Mad with their song Madly in Luv!" Some fangirls starts screaming when Junghwa starts the song with a rap.

"Woah, the just debuted but they already have fans!" Sana watches the group performance with her other members. Everyone was talking about the new boy group except for one person, Chaeyoung. She keeps her eyes on the main rapper.

Not because he was good looking,well maybe yes but there's one more reason. He looks familiar, like someone who she knows.

"Yah,Chaeyoung is just staring at the rapper!" Nayeon pointed at her making all the members stare at Chaeyoung.

"What? No,no. He just looks familiar." Chaeyeong quickly shook her head and continue watching the performance when she hears Junghwa rapping.

"Yeah,right! You're staring at him now!" Nayeon laughed.

"Nayeon's right. And the rapper is so cute afterall." Momo and Nayeon high-five together as Chaeyoung gave them a glare. For some reason, she couldn't help but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter