Mark×Ara(OC):Hate》love

Love:Kpop Oneshots [Open Batch 3,9 slots,hiring]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Hate》Love[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2] Request :SMTownR 

Pairing : Mark × Ara (OC) 

Title : Hate》Love

Author : Oh_daebak

"Never ever!" 

"Ever gonna let you go!"

"Baby you're mine!"

With my favourite pajamas on ,I start jamming on got7's Never Ever while using my comb as a microphone. 

I hummed the parts that I don't remember and sings the line I only remembers "Never ever!"

"Is that the only part you can remember pabo?" I got startled and I fell on my bed when I was jumping around.

"Oh ---Yah what are you doing here?!" I rubbed my back that hurts because of the fall as I pointed my finger at him." And did you called me a Pabo? Well if I'm a Pabo then you're a !" I stick my tounge out.

"I think I'm to be deaf with that high-pitch voice of yours ." Mark covered his eyes. How the hell did he get it- Of course, the balcony.

I wanted to hit my head against the wall when I remembered that I didn't locked the sliding door. He can jump into my balcony because he lives next door.

"Nothing, I'm just bored. I want to stay here for awhile.Ara, can you please be quiet?." He simply ignored me and layed on my bed.

I widened my eyes looking at that.....creature....that I hate lying on MY bed. "Dude,you think you can just do anything that you want after what happen this morning?" I fold arms as I give him a death glare and it really annoys me when he acted like nothing happened.

Mark took a glance at me and laughed. "Yeah, I remembered. You should have seen your face when I throw those water ballon at your face!" Mark continued laughing.

"That's it.Get out!" I pushed him out of the door. "Wait no, your mum gonna ask me why I'm here. Let me use the balcony, I'll jump."  He got a point. "Fine,just go."

I finally can relax when Mark finally got out. I hate him. Well, I guess he hates me too. Then my mp3 suddenly plays 'I hate you, I love you' by Gnash and Olivia O Brien.

"This song is ridiculous." How can you hate someone, and love them at the same time?

_______________________

"I'm so dead!" I overslept because I was too busy stalking BamBam's ig. I was running when I saw Mark running too. 

"I guess we're both late,Ara!" We both keep running but unfortunately the gate was close. "Wae!!" I panted, trying to catch my breath.

"There's no other way. C'mon I'll help you jump across the gate." I look at Mark in disbelieve. "What are you a ninja?"

"Then would you rather go home and get scold?" I shook my head. My mum would be mad.

With Mark's help, we both climbed the gate and quickly runs towards our classroom. "Mr Kim,sorry I overslept." We both bowed appologictly . 

Mr.Kim let out a sigh " Fine, just don't get late again. Or else, detention." Be both nodded as I made my way to my seat. "Wait,why's Jinyoung is sitting on my seat?" I heard Mark asking the teacher.

"Well, you can sit next to Ara." Mark smirked and sit beside me.I rolled my eyes and he just laughed.

"Class president and vice president must stay back at school for a meeting." A prefect announce as I sigh. I guess I'll be coming home late......with Mark since he's the president and I'm the vice president.

As the last bell rang, indicates that school time is over, I quickly went to the meeting room with Mark following behind.

"So spring fling is just around the corner so we need fresh ideas guys."  Ahh,yes spring fling. So not into it, since I don't even have a date and I don't wanna go alone. Should I just skip?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter