Eunwoo×Ara(OC:Bad Girl

Love:Kpop Oneshots [Open Batch 3,9 slots,hiring]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Bad girl[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Request :SMTownR

Pairing : Cha Eunwoo × Ara (OC)

Title :  Bad Girl

Author :Oh_daebak

Plot :Ara is a badass girl bully while Eunwoo is that good boy who is the class president. 

"Can you please let your feet down. It's rude." I pulled off my earphones before eyeing the guy infront of me.

All of the students starts whispering....gosh, they're so annoying. 

"Wow,she's gonna kill him."

"Poor him."

"He just transfered to our class but he should know who's Ara."

The so-called whispering stop when I send them death glares. Like, can you even call that whispering when I can hear it too?

"Whatever nerd." I let my feet down down the table. I'm not in the mood to fight. Let's just be nice today.

"Pft, I think she wants Eunwoo's attention. That's why."

Did I say I wanted to play nice? Let's just forget about that shall we?

"What did you say?!" I slammed my hand on that girl's table. I look at her nametag.....Jinhee.

"Look Jinhee, I just want to ask you something. Did you bring your umbrella today?" She simply rolled her eyes. "Wae? So I can protect myself from your ugliness."

The classroom starts to get noisy. Some of them are shocked to see someone actually talk back to me.

"Brave aren't ya. Well, nope. You need an umbrealla because I bet you didn't see this coming." I took my coffee that I bought earlier and pour it right into her face.

"What you thought that I would use plain water? That's too nice." I laugh at her stained uniform. I mockingly wipe the coffee driping from her face with her book.

I took my bag to leave the class but someone stop me. "Where are you going?" That nerd grab my wrist.

"Somewhere. This class is too boring plus it's full with annoying people." I pulled back my wrist and make my way out of the classroom.

Why do he care? 

I went to the rooftop, my usual hideout. There's a sign said 'Keep out'.

I let out a smirk."Keep out makes me wanna not keep out."

I slammed my bag and lay on the bench,shutting my eyes thinking about my miserable life. "Fake classmates, anoyying teachers....unloving parents." I whispered the last part. 

"May I sit here Ara-sshi?" I open my eyes only to see that nerd who sits beside me in class. "Who are you again?" I asked lazily.

"I'm your seatmate,class president and my name is Cha Eunwoo. How could you not know that?" That Eunwoo guy sighs before pouting. "Didn't know  a nerd could be cute." I stiffle a giggle but Eunwoo looks startled.

"C-cute? Wait,why do you even call me a nerd? I'm not one." Still pouting, he took a sit beside me.

"Well, you're not a exactly a nerd. Just a boring goody two shoes, smart af and everyone's sweetheart. Isn't that you nerd?" 

"I guess so." He said in an unsastified tone.

"Wait,why are you here?" And why am I not being a bully right now. If I was, I would have thrown him off the building.

"Don't worry, I'm not here as your class president. I won't drag you to class." He smiled as I laugh sarcartiscally. "You do know you'll be the one who'll got drag instead of me?" 

He stared at me in fear, gosh this nerd is amusing.

"Why are you still here." I asked in a scary tone, teasing him.

"Um...I didn't finish my homework. Mr.Lee will kill me. I've never let my homework unfinish." Eunwoo said sadly but I just stared at him in shock.

"Wha-.....I've never finish my homework and he never scolds me."

"It's because he's already tired of you." We both laugh.

"I wonder why you didn't kick me out yet?" Eunwoo asked. "I'm bored. And you're a fun nerd but honestly I was just about to kick you out just now." It's true, I just get annoyed pretty easily.

Eunwoo just nod while awkwardly rubbing his palm  on his pants. Is he nervous or scared?

"I know I might get slap or probably punch if I ask this question but why are you a bully?" He's right,but I didn't want to hit him hard, so I just flick his forehead.

"I'll tell you but for one condition. Be my slave for a month." I smirked at his shocked face that slowly turning into a confident one. "Deal."

"Hmph fine. I have a miserable live so I want toake other people feel same as me. So it's fair and bully is the only thing that can make people respect,scared and don't bother to touch me because trust me, I'm the one who's gonna be bullied if I didn't do anything." I took a deep breath. I have no idea why I'm getting emotional.

"Ara...."

 "Enough with people kee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter