Mark×Ara(OC): Loving A Vampire

Love:Kpop Oneshots [Open Batch 3,9 slots,hiring]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Loving A Vampire[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Request: SMTownR

Pairing: Mark x Ara (OC)

Title: Loving A Vampire

Author: Oh_daebak

Plot: Vampire love story

 

"."

Running. 

I ran as if my life depends on it.

Well actually, my life do depends on it.

Literally.

I keep running through the forest as the thing keep getting closer and it won't stop chasing me.The tress are a blur as my shirt got torn because of the thorns.

Blood can be seen but adrenaline prevented me from feeling anything.

I looked back,still running in case if the creature still chasing me. 

Great, it's catching up. And my injured leg isn't helping at all.

I keep running as soon I reach a cliff. It's a dead end. Jump and die or get kill and die?

I'm not gonna die without a fight.

I turn my back,ready to face the unknown creature and to my surprise,it looks more like a....human.

His eyes were red as blood,skin as pale as if he's not even alive and those fangs. He started laughing and for sure,it doesn't sound pleasant to hear.

"It's been a while since I haven't taste human blood. Your friend was tasty too." He smirked as I clenched my jaw and balled my fist.

He killed Jackson.

"You're not getting away with this you bloodsucking monster!" I spatted, my raging anger is making my hands shaking,my knuckles are already white aching to punch that bloodsucking monster or should I say..

Vampire.

Using my last bit of energy ,I throw a punch but the vampire swiftly dodge, not even trying.

"My turn." His lips quivered, his fangs as he march towards me. With my wounded legs,I could barely stand still and I guess this is it.

"You look pitiful." He was about to pounce on me when a shadow, that I could barely recognise push him aside,drawing a big distance us.

Narrowing my eyes towards them, I can see that the other creature is fighting the vampire. Breathing hard, I actually can't focus on them. Instead, I use my remaining energy trying to keep myself alive.

Not long after, the sounds of them struggling faded and the sounds of the silent forest returned. Whoever it was that was walking towards me is definetly not the earlier vampire.

"Thank- ." Damn,I thought I was going to get rescued. But she is just another god damn vampire. And that's when I felt my vision getting blurly,head spinning and everything went black.

___________

Noone's pov

"Is he awake?"

"The real question is, is he still alive?

"Well he's still breathing."

"Wow,a human."

"Is all human this hot? I mean damn,look at that face."

"Shut up Eunmi you sound creepy."

"Isn't that what a vampire do? Being creepy?"

"Rian stop pushing me and did someone touch my ?"

"Pft, as if there's any, Ara."

"Yah-"

"Can the three of you please quite down!" The three girls flinch at the old lady who seems to be busy cleaning the young boy's wounds.

"Mianhe halmeoni." Ara smiled sheepishly, glancing at the young man laying on her bed.

"Is he a soldier?" Rian asked,curiously.

"Well,based on his uniform...I would say yes." Eunmi replied still eyeing the man.

"So who's going to take care of him tonight?" Halmeoni asked the girls who's avoiding eye contact with her signaling that none of them wants to do so.

"Rock,paper,scissors?" Eunmi  suggested as the other two nodded.

"Rock,paper,scissors!"

"Yes! Ara you lose." Rian clapped her hands  congratulate herself and Eunmi for winning.

"Ugh,whatever." Ara pouted,slouching herself onto the couch across the bed.

"Alright girls, I need to prepare dinner and you two are coming with me." Halmeoni grabs the other two and went out of the room leaving Ara alone with the sleeping man.

Ara's pov

 Why me? I promised Youngjae that I'll be hunting with him tonight. 

"This is so boring." Internet? Use it only when I went to the city cause there's no connection here in the forest.

Sleep? Vampire only sleeps in the morning. Board games? Yeah,a good idea unless you're alone right now.

"Yah,Ara instead of moping around why not complete your assignment. Mrs Green won't be happy if didn't do it...again." Eunmi perk her head,grinning at me with books in her hand that I assumed was mine.

The image of that old vampire gives me chills, damn I can't skip another class either. I guess I need to do this assigment.

"Fine." Eunmi place my belongings onto the table and left the room.

I furrowed my eyebrows,trying to remember what's the assigment about. Oh yeah, about our clan's first king. I gotta say, this king's life is full of drama.

"Marry to a human huh?" I glance towards the man who's still deep in slumber. "What if I fall in love with a human too?" I laughed at my thoughts that is absolutely impossible.

.

.

"One last paragraph." I grinned at my almost done essay feeling somehow proud then I heard something- no someone groan. I quickly averted by eyes to my left and surprised to see that the man is awake!

Mark's pov

How long did I sleep? I groan when I felt a sharp pain on my head as I open my eyes.

I squinted my eyes due to the bright light. "Hey,are you alright?" A young female voice asked making me slightly startled.

"Y-yes?" I replied as I look up to her and my eyes widened from the familiar face. 

"Y-you're a vampire?" I shuttered as she move herself near me. She's the one who saved me earlier, why isn't she killing me yet?

"So? It's not like all vampire kills human." She scoffs as she place a glass of water beside me.

"Maybe we do and vampire are technically dead,but we still have hearts....even feelings. Well I guess I can't really blame you after what happen to you earlier. But don't worry, I'm not one of them." She gave me a reassuring smile.

"Not one of them? You're a vampire so you're pratically one of them."  She laugh at my statement as if I just made a joke.

"I meant that I'm from a different clan.Different clan,different king,different leader equals to different rules.We don't attack humans." I nodded,finally understand what she meant but that d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter