Taehyung×Taehee(OC):My Weirdo

Love:Kpop Oneshots [Open Batch 3,9 slots,hiring]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]My Weirdo[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Request: amusingmurdermachine

Pairing : Taehyung × Son Taehee (OC)

Title : My Weirdo

Author : Oh_daebak

"Him again?" I stop my track from jogging to look at a familiar guy behind the bushes. 

It's been two weeks since I saw him doing...I have no idea what....behind those bushes.

Should I do something? I think I should stay away from him because he have been laughing non-stop....litteraly.....behind those bushes. And the weirdest part is he keep putting leftovers food that's been cut into tiny pieces on the bushes.

Lol I guess I've become a stalker.

I quickly look away when our eyes met. "Shoot,I got caught staring." I cursed myself for staring at him for too long. I continue my jog and put on my earphones.

After a long run, I decided to stop by a cafe name 'Friendly Cafe"  for refreshments. "What do you want to order?" the cashier asks lazily. Wow,so much for being friendly. 

"Just one Ice Americano please." I ordered making the cashier widened his eyes in surprise.

"Seriously lady? You can order much better and delicious drink. Caramel Macchiato,Espresso, Iced Latte and even better bubble tea!!" He nags with his finger aggresively pointing....more like poking....at the menu.

I look at his nametag. "Okay Suga, I guess I'll have one Iced Latte."

He shook his head in dissapoinment and I just stood there,smiling awkwardly. What's wrong with him?

"Wait I didn't bring my wallet!" I search for my wallet,then I realize that I don't have any pocket so my wallet must be at home.

One side of me is relief at the thought of my wallet is safe at home and the other side of me is fake laughing infront of the cashier,that does not look too happy with this situation.

"I'll pay for her." A guy suddenly appeared, you know just like in those typical romance film,novel etc. 

I turn my head to see my saver but instead of

suddenly the time stop

it became

everything made of glass crashes.

My eyes widended at the figure beside me,paying the cashier. 

"You're that weirdo....oops." I quickly turn around and slap myself. What's wrong with me today. First you were caught staring,forgot your wallet and now you just said that he's a weirdo. 

He rub his nape awkwardly, probably because of my statement. "Yeah....you're the girl at the park earlier right?" I nodded.

"Here's your drink." I just say a simple thanks to both of them before quickly leaving the awkward atmosphere. I finally found an empty table way at the back.

"Can I join you?There's no other table." Gosh,why are you making things more complicated and awkward. I force a smile while motioning him to sit.

"Thanks again for paying."

"Sure." 

What should I say? He seems quiet too. I wish I wasn't an awkward person.

"You know,I've jogging there a lot and I can't help but to notice you everyday behind those bushes and..." I stopped thinking if my question will make him uncomfortable.

"I was looking at ants." He simply answered while sipping his drink.

"What?" I lean closer,gasping."So....you give food to ants!" I yelled. He's a first class weido!

He pulled a face, as if what he's doing is normal. "Ants are cute,hardworking,strong,and interesting!"

"Wow,you sound like you're describing your own girlfriend." I rolled my eyes but then I realize that i still haven't get his name.

"My name is Son Taehee." He look up to me with a confuse look. "I was hoping for a reply."

"Oh....hi Taehee"? I mentally slap myself on how slow he is.

"What are you an al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter