Baekyeon-Love Is You

Love:Kpop Oneshots [Open Batch 3,9 slots,hiring]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Blue Winter[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Today is the first day of school yet I'm not awake. I was watching non-stop Korean dramas starring Song Joong Ki last night and I didn't have enough sleep. Curse his handsome and cute face.

The door was opened, making a slamming sound as it hit the wall.

"Yaaa Taeyeon why are you not ready yet? It's freakin' eight a.m and your school starts in thirty minutes! Baekhyun had waited for you for like, forever!"

She shouted right next to me, my eardrums feeling like they're gonna explode. It took me five minutes to gain my consciousness then it hit me...sh*t!! I quickly run into my bathroom ignoring my sister who is still nagging.

"Breakfast?" she asked. I just get some toast, grabbing it in my mouth. The first person I see when I open the door is an impatient Baekhyun.

"How long you have waited for me?”

"I don't know...maybe an HOUR??!" He replies, pulling an annoyed face. Please don't make the annoying (ahem..cute) face.Feeling guilty, I hold his hand tightly and start running to school.

"Yah, slow down ajumma!" he panted, keeping up with my strides."Shut up! We’re late, ajusshi!" I shouted back, holding his hand closer to me.

Fortunately, we're able to arrive at school in time, catching our breath, hands on the school gates. "Mianhae Baekhyun, I woke up late," I mumbled, but no reply came back. He just froze, looking at the ground and wait a minute....is he blushing? What? Why...?

I look down where he was looking, realizing that I'm still holding his hand tightly. I could feel my cheeks burning as I quickly let go of it. "Mianhae"...Wait, is this the reason he's blushing? "I-It’s okay" he stuttered, looking away. I stifle a giggle, his cute red tomato face trying to avoid eye contact with me.

He quickly walks towards the school building, leaving me behind.

"Yah ajusshi, wait for me!" I yell at his figur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter