Wonwoo×Eunha:Crush

Love:Kpop Oneshots [Open Batch 3,9 slots,hiring]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Crush[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]Request :TatieyEXO

Pairing : Wonwoo × Eunha

Title : Crush

Author : Oh_daebak

Plot :No spoilers to other readers :P

When I was 7 I thought my best day ever was when my dad brought me a doll house.

But I change my mind when I got 15 because my dad got me a brand new Iphone.

And now I'm 18 and I swear this is the best day of my life. Why you ask? Because I'm getting married to a handsome,young, smart and man that's definetly husband material. All on top of that,he's my one and only crush.

Wearing a white A-line wedding dress,I stood nervously infront of the big mirrow staring into my own reflection. Soon my name would not be Jung Eunha anymore, it's going to be Jeon Eunha.

My feelings keeps changing, first I'm happy because it's every girl's dream to be happily married to their crush.

But when I realize that this was an arrange marriage, I don't know if Wonwoo agreed because of  his parents or me. I became all nervous thinking just about that.

"Eunha,you look gorgeous!" I snap out of my thought when the door burts open reaveling my friends with a wide grin plastered on their faces.

"I'm so nervous. What if he hates me?" I stared at my dress,nervousness rushing into my body once again.

"Relax,I mean you're freakin cute. If he doesn't like you then I'll rip his dic-" Yerin quickly shut Sinb's mouth. 

"Yah,no inappropriate words aloud!" Sinb frowns at her making all of us laugh.

"But damn girl you look stunning." Yuju twirled me around eyeing my beautiful dress.

"It's probably just because of the dress." Umji teasingly rolled her eyes.

"Unnie,look at her!" I whine,clinging onto Sowon's arm.

"Let go of her Eunha. Soon you'll have someone else to cling on." Yuju teased as all the other members died in their own exaggerate giggles. 

We continued chatting when my dad opens the door. Wait,oh no.

"Eunha it's time. Are you ready?" My dad asked as I glance at my friends who's mouthing encouraging words making my racing heart a bit calm.

"It's going to be okay. We'll going to our seats now. Have fun,you'll only be married once." Yuju patted my back as all of my friends followed her out.

"Dad I'm ready now." We linked arms as I walk nervously, trying my best to show the brightest smile. We walked through the aisle that's decorated with flower petals. 

I glance at the guests and spot some of Wonwoo's friend. On of them Mingyu, showing a 'fighting' sign with his fist as I replied with a simple nod.

"Take care of her." My dad whispered at Wonwoo and he replied him with a smile. Our eyes meet and he gave me a smile making me feel at ease.

 The priest say something earlier but I didn't pay much attention because all I could think of is him

 "Do you take  Jung Eunhha as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do." Surprisingly, Wonwoo said it confidently that it gave me butterflies.

 "Do you take Jeon Wonwoo as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

I took a deep breath "I do."

"Now I pronounce you as husband and wifeYou may now kiss the bride." I'm not ready.He leaned in closer,gazing into each other eyes. "Sorry if this makes you feel uncomfortable." He whispered before closing our gap between our lips.Hell yeah you make me uncomfortable.....but in a good way.

The guest cheered,clapping their hands. I stared at him and noticing there's a bit of my lipstick stain on the edge of his lip.

"Wonwoo,there's something..." I giggled while wiping the lipstick stain with my finger. Wait did I just touch him? 

"Thanks Eunha." He flash me a smile,carresing my cheeks with his thumb making me feel dumbfounded by his action.

"Oh my god, you guys are so sweet!" A girl shouted and I knew who it was. Gosh Sinb.....you're lucky that's today is my wedding day.

Linking arms for the first time,we walk through the aisle,greeting the guests. "Wow you're so lucky,you know because she's your-" Jeoghan who's suddenly appeated out of nowhere got drag by the other members without finishing his sentences.

Being curious, "Wonwoo,what's he talking about?" He rub his nape,for so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter