Sana×Taehyung : Bubble Tea Partner

Love:Kpop Oneshots [Open Batch 3,9 slots,hiring]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Bubble Tea Partner[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Request : drecoxz12 

Pairing :Taehyung× Sana

 

Title : Bubble Tea Partner

Author : Oh_daebak

 

"Seriously? Bubble tea again?" Taehyung sighs. "Aww,but I want bubble!" She pouted and turn her back against her best friend.

Taehyung's mouth dropped at Sana's statement. "You do realize that's today is my birthday." Taehyung scanned her face. She said she wants to treat his favourite drink and he wants smoothie!

"Duhhh, I know. But I'm the one who's paying." Sana pulled Taehyung sleve and drag Taehyung to her favourite Bubble tea shop. 

_________

When they already bought their...opps I mean Sana's favourite Bubble Tea, Taehyung stomps his feet while fasting his pace leaving the dumbfounded Sana behind.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung! Wae? Are you mad?" Sana teased as she continuosly poked Taehyung's cheek but Taehyung keep ingoring her making Sana sigh. "There's only one way left." Sana ran and block Taehyung's way.

"What are you doing?" Instead of answering Sana just gave him a genuine smile. "chingureul mannaneura shy shy shy"

 

 

 

Taehyung feel like fainted. He's been dying to see his friend famous aegyo for a long time but Sana always refuse for some secret reason.

Sana's fixed her gaze on Taehyung's too see his expression but she found nothing. Looks like he's not affected but why he's not saying anything.

"Yah, Knock-knock, is Taehyung there?" Sana flicks Taehyung startled and immediately snap him out from only-god-knows-what.

"Um,y-yeah." Taehyung shuttered. "Mianhe, I just can't help it. You're my Bubble Tea partner! Bubble tea never would been so delicious without you." 

Tarhyung sco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter