#14 SoonGyu - Cute Little Servant

Kpop BxB One shots (requests open)

Soonyoung was happily cooking the food for three people in the large kitchen knowing that only him, Kyla and Master Kim would be there since the other maids, well, most of them had been fired a few weeks ago and the few remaining gave excuses to not be there to work. On top of that, Soonyoung and Kyla were the only ones that stayed under the same roof as their master, so either way, there would be enough food for three or more people each day.

He had just added the seasoning to the food and he was suddenly taken by surprise when he felt a pair of arms around his waist. If those arms were to belong to Kyla there would have been some giggles coming from the young girl, but there was none of that, the kitchen was completely silent.

Could it be…?

There was no way that Master Kim would do such thing as back hugging one of the servants, well, the only male servant, but let alone back hug someone.

Master Kim had always been cold to everyone, no one was an exception. Well, maybe Soonyoung was the only exception. No one knew.

When Soonyoung turned around he was met by his master’s broad chest, proving that his doubts were actually correct.

It hadn’t been too long since Soonyoung had been hired as a servant in the Kim residence and Master Kim was almost always around him. It didn’t bother Soonyoung, but it always made his heart rate to rise and he didn’t like how his heartbeat would speed up in a matter of seconds and the reason was his master. Okay, maybe he did like it just a tiny bit. Okay, no he actually liked it a lot.

All in all, Soonyoung wondered why it was always him and not another maid since he was the only male servant in the household. But he also had unintentionally overheard from one of the other remaining maids that their master was gay and most of the maids were fired because they tried to make a move on their master. Maybe Soonyoung was really an exception. And the handsome man probably wouldn’t mind the small male attempting to seduce him just as the previous maids did, after all, he was also gay, just like his master.

“M-master…” Soonyoung said in a questioning manner. “… Dinner's almost ready, Master,” he said awkwardly after the other hummed in response, but didn't show any sign of letting the shorter one go anytime soon. Sighing in defeat, Soonyoung turned around, letting his master hug him while he finished cooking.

“Hoshi oppa-” Kyla stopped at the doorway when she saw Master Kim. “I'll come back later,” she said as she left the kitchen while extending a bit on the word ‘I’.

“Sit with me at dinner. Not just you, but Kyla as well. Also, you can call me by my name, I'd prefer if you do so, Soonyoung,” He heard his master’s deep voice. The older one had his lips gently grazing against Soonyoung’s ear as he whispered into his ear, making said male shiver.

“As you wish, Master- I mean Mi-Mingyu… Dinner is ready, I’ll get Kyla to set the table for us,” he said, but he couldn’t do anything since Mingyu still had his arms around Soonyoung’s waist.

Just when Soonyoung was about to attempt to break free, Mingyu suddenly turned him around. Soonyoung’s cheeks were dusted with a bright shade of pink as the taller one was tightly hugging him. His cheeks went to a darker shade when he noticed Kyla taking pictures of them.

“Come to my room once you are done with the chores after dinner. I’ll wait for about an hour and a half right after dinner and if you don’t show up then I’ll come over instead” Mingyu whispered before he pulled back and pecked Soonyoung’s lips, and left the kitchen afterwards, leaving a dumbfounded Soonyoung.

What did just happen…?

Soonyoung was frozen on his spot. His fingertips grazing over his lips as the feeling of having the taller male’s lips on his still lingered there. Saying he was shocked was accurate actually. Might as well add that he was also embarrassed due to having Kyla taking pictures, and on top of that, she was currently showing him the picture of the ‘kiss’ that she managed to capture.

Yes, he had a crush on Mingyu. So what? The man is just so handsome and also seems interested in him? So how could he stop himself or his hormones? But the point is that he had a crush on his master and he was currently smiling shyly about what had just happened.

“I’ll take care of most of the chores after dinner, oppa. So don’t worry too much about them and make sure to go in Master’s room on time” Kyla said.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

After dinner, Mingyu excused himself to his room and reminded Soonyoung about his request from earlier. But Soonyoung was debating, whether he should go or not. He had just finished the chores along with Kyla. He stayed and helped her even if she kept on telling him to go to their master’s room.

The young girl skipped away to her room soon after with the polaroids and the Polaroid camera from earlier while she mumbled something about a scrapbook or something along those lines. That girl is indeed weird. A great friend, but weird.

A soft sigh left Soonyoung’s lips as he made his way up the stairs towards his master’s room. After a bit of thinking he concluded that either way, they will end up just the two of them in one room, so better to comply with Mingyu’s request rather than having Mingyu coming to his messy room that he decided to not clean up that morning.

“Mingyu?” He gently knocked the door and opened it when he heard his master’s voice from the inside the room instructing him to do exactly what he did. He then closed the door and walked over to Mingyu, who was sitting on his king sized bed, leaning back against the headrest with a thick looking book in his hands. Soonyoung had to look away for a few seconds when he noticed the other male wearing glasses. So damn handsome…

Mingyu set his book on the nightstand after he put the bookmark between the two pages he was at, of course, and set his reading glasses beside the book. “Come here,” he said, patting the space beside him. When Soonyoung was about to sit down, following his orders, he quickly pulled the shorter male closer, having him sitting on his lap.

‘Cute…’ Mingyu thought when he caught a glimpse of the shorter male’s rosy cheeks. He moved his arms and tightly hugged the smaller boy, who he felt tensing up at his sudden actions. “Relax, Soonyoung,” he whispered and moved the devouts so that the both of them were covered and hidden underneath. “You don’t have to be so nervous around me. It’s not like I’m going to bite you. Now turn around and look at me,” He demanded from the small male.

Hesitantly, Soonyoung turned around, now straddling Mingyu’s lap with both of his legs on one side. He kept on fiddling with his hands while he kept his head low and his gaze fixed on his hands, which apparently seemed more interesting than the handsome male sitting before him. His cheeks turned crimson when said handsome male lifted up his head by his chin. “I told you to relax,” the taller one said and kissed him right on his lips and pulled away rather quickly.

“I want you to stay with me for tonight,” Mingyu then added bringing Soonyoung closer, placing one arm around the small of Soonyoung’s waist and the other hand on the shorter male’s back.

Soonyoung had his head on Mingyu’s shoulder while his arms were resting against the taller male’s chest. He nodded his head and mumbled a soft “I’ll stay”.

“Since you’ve been here for quite some time now, you would already know that I always go straight to the point,” Mingyu spoke up after a few good minutes of a comfortable silence. “Well, the point is that I like you,” he said in the most forthright and genuine way possible.

Soonyoung was yet again shocked. He couldn’t help, but smile. He quickly set up and wrapped his arms around Mingyu’s neck, hugging him. “Do you… do you also… feel the same?” he heard the other say and nodded his head yes.

Mingyu pulled back enough to still have the shorter male in his arms. The two were both smiling at each other while their eyes were locked with each other.

Soon enough Mingyu cupped both of the smaller male’s cheeks and pressed his lips against Soonyoung’s soft ones. Their lips moved slowly and tenderly against each other. They kept it simple and sweet, unlike some people that start making out right after confessing.

A few moments later they parted away as much as they didn’t want to. The feeling of having the other’s lips on their own was probably the best the two had ever felt.

Mingyu then moved himself a bit while he tightly held Soonyoung in his arms and laid down on the bed with the short male, who just squealed at the sudden movement. “Comfy?” he asked once they were settled under the covers, and earned a soft hum from Soonyoung.

The two males stayed awake for a whole one hour doing nothing but just talking and sharing a few more kisses before they fell asleep in each other’s arms, a delicate smile tugging the lips of the two fast asleep boys.