#3 ChanBaek - Professor

Kpop BxB One shots (requests open)

ChanBaek requested on Wattpad

Enjoy!

 

Baekhyun walked into class and went to his seat. Pastel colours paint splashes were all over the desk. The word gay was written on the desk in pastel purple.

Baekhyun sighed and took a seat. He lowered his head not meeting anyone's eyes as he tears began to well up in the corners of his eyes. In his mind, he was thinking of telling his mom to change school.

His trail of thoughts was interrupted by a deep voice from the front of the class. "Good morning, class. My name is Park Chanyeol and I'm your new professor" he said. Squeals from girls could be heard as soon as Chanyeol stopped talking.

Baekhyun looked up and his mouth stayed slightly agape as soon as his eyes landed on the new teacher. Red haired with the roots slightly black, tall and awfully handsome. Baekhyun couldn't think of anything else, but the handsomeness of the professor. This new teacher was perfect and he looked like he indeed was Baekhyun's type.

On the other hand, Chanyeol's eyes were set on Baekhyun and his desk. He had to admit that the boy was indeed cute. Not to mention those kissable lips. Chanyeol shook his head, brushing off the thought and cleared his throat. "Before we start with today's lesson..." Chanyeol paused before speaking again, "Can I know who painted that desk? I know that he wouldn't paint the desk to make fun of himself." He paused again, "What's your name?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

"B-Baekhyun... Byun Baekhyun" Baekhyun stuttered out, still mesmerized by Chanyeol's looks.

"You see Baekhyun, I've been through that... classmates making fun of me because of my ual orientation... yeah, it's sad to know that there are still students that are heads and not accepting the fact that someone is oriented towards the same gender and has the guts to let the classmates know about it..."

The class went quiet. No one dared to say a word until few boys walked over to Baekhyun and hugged him. "We are sorry, Baekhyun," one of them said. "It's okay" were the only words that came out of Baekhyun's mouth.

Chanyeol smiled and cleared his throat catching the class' attention. The boys went back to their seats, while Chanyeol started his lesson.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

At the end of the day, Baekhyun was waiting for Chanyeol in the classroom, just like the professor had requested. He was leaning against a desk in the front row, backpack slung over one shoulder and phone in his hands, playing some gay songs or some K-pop girl group songs. He stopped the song when the classroom door opened, revealing the handsome professor.

"Let's go," Chanyeol said and grabbed Baekhyun's hand, walking out and almost dragging the smaller boy. "Where are you bringing me, Mr. Park?" Baekhyun asked in a whiny tone. Chanyeol ignored Baekhyun's whines and dragged the boy only to stop where his car was parked. He opened the passenger door for the smaller. "Get in, then I'll tell you" his voice came out lower and deeper than usual, but he had no intention of doing anything that his voice was suggesting... yet.

The car ride was completely silent. None of the two dared to say a word.

When they finally came to a stop, Baekhyun looked around the place. Han River. "Why are we here, Mr. Park?" the younger one questioned.

"I know it's weird, but I have my eyes on you since today morning," Chanyeol said and paused, making Baekhyun widen his eyes. "I-" "To be honest, me too," Baekhyun said cutting him off.

They both went quiet until Chanyeol spoke. "Let's go and when we are alone, just the two of us, call me by my name," he said as he got out of his car, and Baekhyun just nodded as he got out as well. He walked on the other side and stood beside Chanyeol.They took a walk by the river knowing that people won't recognize them. They had small conversations every now and then and they learned more about each other.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

When they got back to Chanyeol's car, the professor asked to the younger one to go the back seat, which Baekhyun did not obey since he had a little idea of what would happen if he really set on the back seat. Chanyeol just sighed and set in the driver's seat.

An awkward silence was around them. Chanyeol had his eyes shut as he was thinking of the right words to say, while his heart was hammering in his ribcage. On the other hand, Baekhyun was playing with his fingers until he couldn't hold it back in anymore. In one swift move, he was sitting on Chanyeol's lap. Chanyeol then had enough courage to make the next move. He s his arms around Baekhyun's waist and pulled him in for a kiss, while Baekhyun rested his hands on Chanyeol's chest. Their lips danced in sync and at their own rhythm in a slow manner.

Baekhyun enjoyed the kiss. Why wouldn't he, it's his first kiss, and on top of that, it's the person he recently got a crush on. He could feel the butterflies in his stomach, and to be honest, he loved it. Chanyeol, on the other hand, was feeling the same way as Baekhyun. Of course, it was not his first kiss, but it was the first one with Baekhyun, and he did have this tiny feeling that he won't be needing to count them from now on.

Baekhyun soon parted away, blushing madly as he looked down. Chanyeol lifted up the brunette's head up by his chin. Baekhyun had a small smile on his face, barely visible, but Chanyeol was able to see it anyway.

Baekhyun shyly s his arms around Chanyeol's neck, burying his face in the crook of the taller's neck. "Can you hold me like this for a while, Channie?" Baekhyun asked tiredly. Chanyeol hummed in response and gently Baekhyun's hair, like the pet name Baekhyun gave him just now.

Baekhyun lifted his head and looked at Chanyeol with his cute puppy eyes. "Channie... can you... can you do that again... ?" he said pointing at his lips as he moved closer, cheeks dusted rosy pink.

Chanyeol smiled at how Baekhyun looked so cute and innocent. He gently kissed Baekhyun, complying to the boy's request. They tasted each other's lips, while their lips danced in sync with each other.

Before anything happened to the sweet and innocent kiss, Chanyeol pulled away and smiled at the student in front of him. He indeed wanted to do the do with the boy, but he wanted to wait for him to be ready.

"Channie? Is it okay if I call you like this?" Baekhyun asked cheeks were now a darker shade of pink. Chanyeol nodded as a response and pinched Baekhyun's cheeks.

"You are so cute," Chanyeol said, which made Baekhyun look down while his cheeks got bright red. Chanyeol cupped Baekhyun's cheeks, making the smaller to look at him. "You can call me however you like even at school, but only when we are alone if we are at school. At school, in front of everyone, I'm Mr. Park and you are one of my students. And another thing, I want you to be my boyfriend" Chanyeol said with a bright smile.

"I don't know-" "it's not a question," Chanyeol said cutting him off before he could say something more. Baekhyun smiled brightly and tightly hugged the taller. He mentally cursed the damn butterflies that were stuck in his stomach, for the whole time.