#6 MarkSon - My best friend

Kpop BxB One shots (requests open)

Markson here, just like I had promised.

This Markson chapter was requested on AFF and the next Markson is requested on Wattpad

Comment, subscribe and of course, enjoy

 

Jackson tiredly dragged himself inside the dorm room. He saw his best friend doing his homework. He instantly smiled and silently closed the door. He stared at Mark’s back for a few seconds, until his smile faded away, remembering that his friend was not into boys like he was.
 
Jackson quietly made his way to his room, not wanting to disturb Mark. He set his backpack on the floor and laid on the bed staring at the ceiling. Without knowing it, he soon was crying. Crying because he knew that he had no chance to be dating his best friend.
 
A soft knock on the door made him realize the tears that were spilling from his eyes. He quickly wiped away his tears, but it was too late since his friend was already peeking with a frown when he saw what Jackson was doing.
 
Mark walked in and set beside Jackson. “Why are you crying? Is everything alright?” Mark asked as he tried to look at Jackson’s face but failed. The question earned him a nod. “Need a hug?” Mark asked, which earned him another nod.
 
Mark then leaned down and tightly hugged Jackson, who now had calmed down. “I came to you because I wanted to cuddle you, but I didn’t know that I’d find you crying…” Mark said sadly.
 
Jackson then pulled Mark on top of him and smiled. “Hey, see. I'm smiling now so don't be sad about that and let's cuddle” he said looking at Mark.
 
Mark smiled as he saw the charming smile he fell in love with.
 
That’s right, they are in love with each other, but they both are scared to admit. Actually, Mark had started to man up and could have confessed at any time. On the other hand, Jackson had noticed his friend being close to some girl, which led him to think that Mark was straight.
 
Mark looked up at Jackson and smiled softly. He hoped that they were dating si they could kiss. At the thought of the kiss, an idea popped into Mark’s head. “Jackson, can I try something? I want to confirm something” Mark said.
 
Jackson just nodded not knowing what Mark was about to do. Mark had propped himself up on his elbows and hovered on top of Jackson. He leaned in and pressed his lips against Jackson’s, soon moving them.
 
Jackson was in shock that his friend was kissing him, but the shock didn’t stop him from kissing back. I mean he has been in love with Mark for so long.
 
When Mark felt Jackson kissing back, he smiled pulling back. “Thanks for taking my first kiss,” Mark said smiling as he looked at Jackson, who was a bit shocked.
 
First of all, Jackson had just taken Mark’s first kiss.
 
Second of all, Mark is Jackson’s longtime crush.
 
And lastly, third of all, Mark and Jackson are best friends.
 
After a few moments of an awkward silence, Jackson had finally decided to break the silence. “You said you had to confirm something. What was it?” he asked.
 
Mark ignored the question completely. “I love you, Jackson. I always had for a long time now” he said softly with a slight pink tint on his cheeks.
 
Jackson stayed quiet, taking in what Mark was saying. He soon was tightly hugging Mark. “I love you, too, Markie” he whispered into the boy’s ear.
 
The two spent the rest of the day cuddling and kissing in Jackson’s dorm room. They didn’t really care about homework for the day since homework couldn’t be more important than being held in the arms of the love of their life.