#12 SuLay - My Dear Husband

Kpop BxB One shots (requests open)

A few side notes: In this chapter Chen, Chanyeol and Kay have one year of difference between each other while Tao and Sehun are twins and two years younger than Kai, also the five of them are kids of age seven and younger.

Enjoy!!!


The loud squeaks and laughs of children could be heard around the house. Along with those children’s voices, there was also an adult voice, the same voice Junmyeon loved so much.

Junmyeon took off his shoes silently, trying to don’t make any noise. He looked up and saw a child’s head peeking from a door. Junmyeon smiled and opened his arms for the child.

The child moved his short legs and ran to his father and hugged him tightly.

“Hey, Sehunnie,” Junmyeon said as he stood up holding the boy in his arms.

“Appa!” Sehun exclaimed happily as he was being lifted up.

Sehun’s voice attracted someone else’s attention, who came running down from upstairs with four more kids trailing behind. All the kids ran to Junmyeon and hugged his legs.

“Appa!” They all exclaimed happily and grinned up to their father, while Junmyeon smiled softly looking down at his little for angels, well two of them are devils, but Junmyeon still loves them.

“Hey,” Junmyeon said looking lovingly at his husband, Yixing.

“Eomma is gonna kiss appa” little Jongdae said in a teasing voice, making his four siblings to laugh.

“Eomma missed you a lot, appa” Jongin said in a cute voice.

Junmyeon crouched down to be at eye level with the kids. He hugged them all tightly and kissed their foreheads one by one.

The kids grinned at their father and soon left, running to the playroom, leaving the two adults alone.

Yixing walked closer and tightly hugged Junmyeon. “I missed you” he whispered.

Junmyeon grinned at that while he picked up his husband with almost no effort at all. “But you saw me in the morning,” he said and set Yixing on the countertop, in the kitchen.

“I missed you, too, my love” Junmyeon whispered before connecting their lips in a sweet and gentle kiss.

The two shared few sweet kisses not knowing that the five children were watching them. When the kids’ parents pulled back they saw the children and both blushed bright pink with Yixing hiding his face into the crook of his husband’s neck.

“See! I told you guys that eomma is going to kiss appa!” Jongdae exclaimed proudly.

“I knew it!” Chanyeol said happily.

“Look at eomma and appa’s cheeks!” Jongin pointed out and Sehun nodded in agreement.

“Is that what eomma and appa were doing last night? I heard a lot of noise…” Tao said.

Both Junmyeon and Yixing were blushing madly by Tao’s comment.

Junmyeon helped Yixing to get off of the countertop and kissed his cheek.

“Help eomma with the dining table. I’ll be back in a minute, okay?” Junmyeon said as he left to go change. Yixing was already setting out the stuff that the kids would need to set up the table. One by one, the five kids took anything that Yixing had set out and began setting up the table.

“We are sorry, eomma. We interrupted your moment with appa” Tao said looking down.

Yixing just smiled and hugged the little boy. “You guys did nothing. It’s okay, so don’t be like that” he said as Tao was pouting.

Instead of listening, Tao kept on pouting, until he heard Jongdae’s comment.

“I think Yifan hyung would love to see Tao pouting” was Jongdae’s comment that made the other siblings to make kissy faces at Tao, who was blushing while hugging his eomma.

While the discussion was going on, there was Junmyeon standing by the doorway, looking at his family. The family he loved so much.

Sehun saw Junmyeon by the doorway and ran to him. The little boy pulled  Junmyeon towards the dining table with a cute smile plastered on his face.

“Let’s eat, hm?” Yixing said softly as he carried Tao to the dining table while Junmyeon helped the others to sit on the chairs so that they wouldn’t have to climb on the chairs.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

After they had finished dinner, the kids had gotten sleepy so Yixing and Junmyeon tucked them to bed.

Once the boys were in bed, Junmyeon and Yixing went to sleep as well, but the weather had to be bad with all those thunders.

The two males were both lying under the cover, with Yixing using Junmyeon’s arm as a pillow. Junmyeon was whispering sweet words to Yixing, who was scared because of the thunders.

Junmyeon stayed awake the whole night to take care of his beautiful husband.