#5 TaeKook - The vampire

Kpop BxB One shots (requests open)

TaeKook chapter requested on Wattpad. Next up will be Markson, which was requested here on AFF.

Enjoy this chapter, and one more thing, I'm very hungry for comments and more requests, so please, please, pretty please comment!!

 


 

Humans being captured, some dying, some hiding. some fighting back, some running away, some being turned into what they were scared of. Why was that happening? The answer is simply Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. The one and only son of the royal family of vampires. Even if he wanted it or not, he was supposed to order his subordinates to capture or kill humans.
 
Taehyung always hated that kind of stuff. He thought it as something that shouldn’t be done. One thing he preferred tho, was capturing humans.
 
Once humans were captured they were kept as slaves. If a master liked the blood taste of a slave that slave was granted a longer life and some privileges from their master.
 
But then luck was never on Taehyung’s side. All the slaves he had were not what he wanted. He never got a slave that had a blood of his liking. His slave’s blood was most of the time preferred by other vampires.
 
He had always had trouble to keep a human alive. He didn’t like killing them, so someone else would always kill them for him.
 
His struggle continued until he met a boy. The boy’s blood was the sweetest that he had ever drunk. Not to mention the boy’s looks. Good looking from every angle. Indescribable beauty.
 
Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. That was the boy’s name.
 
Jungkook and Taehyung had spent a lot of time together. Taehyung would drink a small amount of Jungkook’s blood. After that, they would talk. Since Jungkook was a slave, Taehyung would purposely let his room become a mess, so that Jungkook would have to clean it up, which meant Jungkook working in his room, while he was just lazing around.
 
As time passed by, the two of them spent most of it together. Without realizing it they were falling for each other.
 
Jungkook was the first one to recognize his feelings for Taehyung. On the other side, Taehyung had slowly begun on recognizing those feelings but he chose to ignore them. He was part of a royal family and having feelings for a slave was forbidden and the difference of the kind was a disgrace.
 
Unfortunately, Taehyung was not able to ignore those feelings. He wasn’t able to because he knew he fell too deep for Jungkook. He was not able to ignore them to the point that he did what he was not supposed to. He did something that was forbidden for him or any vampire to do.
 
 
 
 
 
“Come here, Jungkook,” he said motioning the nervous boy to come closer. Said boy obeyed not wanting to be punished.
 
Taehyung gently laid his fingers on Jungkook’s shoulders, holding the boy close. He leaned closer while his fangs started to come out. He gently sank his fangs into Jungkook’s neck, now out his blood. The blood that he loved so much. The blood of the boy he had fallen in love for.
 
Jungkook whimpered at the slight pain. He had gotten used to it, but it still hurt.
 
Soon Taehyung pulled away, making sure the fang marks had disappeared, and then looked at Jungkook. He gently moved his hands, now cupping the younger’s face in his hands. “You alright?” he asked softly, earning a nod from Jungkook. Taehyung smiled and wrapped his arms around the younger one and walked towards his bed, with his arms still around Jungkook.
 
“Stay here with me,” the older one said as he laid down on the bed with the younger one in his arms.
 
Anyone that would look at the two at the very moment would think of one thing only. Cute.
 
Taehyun was laying with his back slightly curved against the headboard, while Jungkook was on top of him, his head resting on the older’s chest. Taehyung had his arms wrapped around Jungkook, while he gently his hair.
 
Both of them were smiling softly.
 
“Kookie?” Taehyung called out.
 
“Yes?” the boy replied.
 
“Do you like staying here?”
 
The question had caught Jungkook off guard. “I don’t know…” he mumbled quietly after a few minutes. “I don’t like staying here because I don’t know where my family is, but I have found one reason that makes me like staying here,” he said, blushing.
 
“Is that so?” Taehyung asked as he caressed Jungkook’s cheek, earning a shy nod from the said boy. “Would you like to stay here forever?” he asked hesitantly, receiving no reply. “Stay here forever with me?” he soon adds.
 
Jungkook blushed and nodded. He hid his face into Taehyung’s chest smiling softly.
 
Taehyung lifted up Jungkook’s face by his chin. He smiled softly at the younger and leaned in, gently brushing their lips against each other’s.it was nothing special, but it still managed to bring slight blush on Jungkook’s cheeks. They didn’t confess their feelings for each other, but that small peck spoke more words than what they would have told to each other.