#20 ChangLix - I really like you

Kpop BxB One shots (requests open)

It always seems so weird that whenever classes are in the process, there is pin drop silence in the hallways. Yes, some classes are loud and some aren't, but in the school, there is always silent hallways unless the bell rings and a sea of students flood them.

Currently, classes were taking place and like usual there were the few students that were outside of the building. The typical drug people.

The hallways were all silent except at the end of one specific hallway. In that hallway, low sobs could be heard coming from the boy's restroom. Those sobs belonged to the boy who had locked himself in the very last stall inside the restroom.

His name was Felix. The boy had been rejected by his crush, Changbin. During the lunch break, he decided to finally confess his feelings which he was hiding for three months. But being the coward he was, he ended up asking indirectly. The answer that Changbin gave was enough for Felix to know that he'd never have a chance with the other.

He had been sitting in the stall crying due to the indirect rejection. He didn't know whether Changbin had feelings for him to, but he did say that it would be weird and awkward if a boy suddenly confessed.

The two had a great friendship and Felix definitely didn't want to risk it due to his feelings. He probably would have dealt better with a direct rejection rather than an indirect one, at least it would be easier to get over his feelings.

Felix took his time to calm down, but as soon as he remembered that he would see Changbin in class he started crying again. He really needed to get ahold of himself, but it was painful for him to know that he had no chance with other. First time catching feelings and he is such a mess upon knowing the harsh truth.

Changbin, on the other hand, was worried. The class had already started thirty minutes ago and Felix hadn't shown up yet. The younger one's backpack was in the class, placed by his assigned desk, which happened to be the spot right beside Changbin.

The older boy was worried that he might have said or done something that he shouldn't have. Every few minutes he would glance at the door hoping Felix would walk in at any moment.

“Seo Changbin. Can you go get Felix for me? and let him know that if he is skipping my class he'll have detention after school,” the teacher said soon after she gave her students free time to finish their assigned homework.

Nodding his head, Changbin left the classroom and wandered around the silent hallways, his shoes making a quiet sound, due to his habit of walking like he was an assassin or something. He was about to return to class until he heard quiet sobs coming from the end of the hallway.

The boy hesitantly and quietly walked in the restrooms and stood by the last stall where the cries were coming from. “Lix?” he called out and the cries immediately stopped. “Lix, please come out here,” he added as he patiently waited for the other come out.

Felix debated whether he should get out of the stall or not. After a minute he stood up and opened the stall door before he walked out with his head hung low as he sniffled quietly. Changbin had him immediately in his arms.

“What's wrong, Lix?” Changbin asked, but all he got as an answer was Felix breaking down all over again. “Felix, please don't cry. I'm here for you,” he said and gently Felix's hair to help the younger calm down.

Felix kept on crying in the other's arms. He didn't know whether he should let the other know or not. He took his time to calm down, relaxing under Changbin's touch, who was now cupping his cheeks and using his thumbs to wipe away the tears.

When Changbin moved his arms back around Felix's thin frame, the younger had calmed down, well, at least he wasn't crying anymore. The two were just standing there in each other's arms.

“I really like you. I know you don't like me the same way because you said it today when I asked you those-” Felix was cut off by Changbin before he could start rambling.

“Did I ever say that I don't like you? I said those things because I only like you and no one else. You didn't mention yourself so I didn't know who you meant…” the older one said and kissed Felix's forehead. “I like you a lot, Lix,” he added.

Felix, who was still stunned by the older's confession, he stared at Changbin before he threw his arms around him. “You really do?” he asked to confirm, and when the other nodded he smiled and looked at Changbin who was looking right back at him with a sweet smile.

Changbin then leaned in and pressed his lips against Felix's soft ones, slowly moving their lips against each other's. Their arms around each other with no intention of letting go while their lips moulded together. Once they pulled away Changbin rested his forehead against Felix's, staring into his eyes with such a loving gaze, making Felix go all mushy as his cheeks were now tinted bright pink.

“Felix, I like you a lot, so much that I can't even put into words. Will you be my boyfriend?” Changbin asked, resting his hand against Felix's cheek, who leaned into the touch.

“Yes,” Felix said almost immediately. And that was all Changbin needed to hear.

The two kissed once again before they went back to class. Felix excuse as to why he didn't show up was that he was having a bad day, which saved him from detention.

For the rest of the day, the two were stuck together like glue. Hopefully, that would last years or a lifetime even.