#18 XiuHan - LuLu

Kpop BxB One shots (requests open)

Another sigh left Luhan's slightly parted lips. He was on his way to school and as usual, the few girls that walked on the same way as him were snickering at him. He knew why they were laughing at him, but he was never bothered by the girls’ giggles. He always ignored those.

He was wearing the female uniform despite being male and on top of that, he had some makeup on as well, along with a cute hairpin holding his bangs to a side since they had grown a little too long. But that wasn't the reason why the girls were laughing. They were laughing because they knew what would happen to the boy at school.

Once at school, Luhan made his way to his locker. Instead of opening his locker he waited for the girls to come over and say the usual speech. Since he decided to do something different the girls also decided to do something different, such as getting the speech to a physical level.

They were punching and kicking the small male until he was crying and begging them to stop as he laid on the floor. He couldn't fight back as they were girls, and it wouldn't be nice of him to do stoop so low to the point where he is physically fighting back a female.

The girls were smirking as they walked away. This was the morning routine for Luhan. Girls laughing at him as he walked to school. Then the girls either insulting him or beating him and no one helping to stop it. It was always like that.

Not to forget that whenever he was beaten up he would sit up against his locker, sill on the floor. And as he set there, Minseok, best known as Xiumin, the school's bad boy would make his entry.

Minseok was not exactly a bad guy. He was the opposite of that, except he had a few flaws. Rumors said that he got in a lot of fights which was why he skipped classes. But really he skipped a few classes just because he feels like it. And as for the fights, he was actually the one stopping the fights.

The few flaws he had, were smoking, drinking, and a couple of times he had done some drugs. Not the hardcore ones though. And another small flaw that impacted his reputation in school was that he has had multiple hookups, but no one knew with who.

And why Luhan just set there instead of going to the nurse? He had a crush on the school's so-called bad boy. Every time Minseok passed by Luhan, he wouldn't spare a glance at the short male, but for some reason today seemed to be different.

Minseok had witnessed the girls bullying Luhan. The smirk on those girls’ faces was wiped off as soon as he appeared. And to shock them even more, Minseok was helping Luhan to get up.

“What gives you the right to beat someone like this?” he asked and the girls looked down in shame. “What if the same happened to you? Would that be okay?” he asked and the girls just shook their heads and ran away, not wanting to be humiliated.

That day, Minseok had gotten Luhan in the nurse's office, but of course, the lady wasn't there. She was probably in the math classroom, making out with the hot math teacher. So Minseok took care of Luhan on his own instead.

The short male was mostly covered in bruises, so there wasn't much to do except for the small cut on Luhan's forehead.

Luhan was sitting on one of the beds in the room that looked like one of those ones that you find in hospitals. He was looking down as he saw some of the students looking through the small window by the door. His cheeks had a light rosy tone to them as he fumbled with his fingers.

Minseok, on the other hand, had gotten everything he would need for the cut. Luhan's cheeks gained more of the rosy shade as Minseok stood in between his legs.

The taller took off the cute hairpin from Luhan's hair and held the other's hair back as he used his free hand to treat the wound.

Luhan had his eyes basically glued on Minseok. And said male kept on glancing between the other's eyes and the small cut.

“What's your name?” Minseok asked.

“Luhan,” said male answered hesitantly.

“Well, Luhan, you are really pretty and cute, whatever those girls say, don't take it to heart. They are just jealous of you,” he said as he put the hairpin back where it belonged. “You should be proud of how good looking you are,” he said and quickly pressed his lips against Luhan's cheek before he left the nurse's office, leaving a flustered Luhan behind.

As days passed Minseok was paying more attention to his surroundings, hoping to see the cute male. And he did. He started to follow Luhan like a lost puppy, but Luhan was playing hard to get. He knew the rumors and he didn't want to believe them, but he had no proof of what was true and what was a lie, so all he did was play hard to get while the two got to know each other.

When this whole situation got out of control, Luhan didn't know. The girls weren't bullying him anymore. The few other female victims of those girls became his friends and they knew his secret.

Playing hard to get was probably taken too far to the point where Minseok had started to become distant from him. It was clear like water that they liked each other, but they were to blind to see that.

“Minseok, can we please talk? I need to tell you something important,” Luhan said finally noticing their distance.

With a nod, Minseok let know to the other that he could say what he needed to say, but his eyes didn't leave the phone screen.

They were at Minseok’s place, hanging out together, but the distance was unbearable for both.

“I'm here, not in your phone screen,” Luhan said snatching the other's phone and switching it off right away. Respect for privacy. “I like you a lot, for a long time and I'm not a girl,” he then said after taking a deep breath.

He got no answer from the other, who was staring at him with wide eyes. “Wait, so you like me. And that's fine, I like you too actually, but what do you mean you are not a girl?” Minseok asked still shocked.

“I'm a guy, a dude, who is more comfortable with wearing pretty female clothes. And before you ask, yes, I'm gay,”

The answer from the other had Minseok quiet for a few minutes.

“Come here,” he then said, patting his lap. Of course, Luhan complied, curious to what Minseok would do or say… or both.

“Why didn't you tell me before?” MInseok asked as he leaned in pressing his lips against Luhan's neck. “You got me questioning my uality… I know I'm gay, but you made me think that I'm possibly bi…” he added as he moved his lips up to Luhan's ear nipping on its lobe, making Luhan let out pleasant noises.

“I've always liked you- Ah!” Luhan spoke right when Minseok decided that it would be a great idea to and bit on Luhan's neck again, but right on his sweet spot. “I was scared… that you wouldn't like me back…” he choked out in between his soft and quiet moans that were being released directly into Minseok’s ear, who groaned lowly, pressing their bodies against each other.

“I like you too, and a lot,” Minseok said cupping the smaller male's face in his hands. “Will you give me the honor to call you mine and be my boyfriend?” he asked and smile curled on his lips as the short male nodded his head before hugging him tightly.

Luhan's answer had Minseok grinning from ear to ear. “A million times yes,” those words were enough to make the taller one happy.

Luhan then leaned in pressing his lips against Minseok’s. His lips were slightly chapped, but of course, Luhan didn't care. All he cared about was that his high school crush was now his boyfriend. It made him feel all fuzzy to think of Minseok as his boyfriend.

The taller pulled back from the kiss only to latch their lips together again. And again. And again.

As more time passed those kisses slowly turned more heated. Soft pants leaving both of their lips as they both refused to pull away.

Maybe they didn't just like each other. And it was true. They didn't like each other. They were in love.