#7 JiKook - The neighbor

Kpop BxB One shots (requests open)

Jimin had his bright smile on his face. Even tho moving to a different house was not an option, he was still very excited to move in the new house. Yes, he still lived with his parents. I mean who wouldn't if they were very lazy to get a job and still in tenth grade. I would.

He kept on walking back and forth from the car to the house carrying the luggage. Not to mention his job had doubled up when the truck with the furniture had arrived, but Jimin didn't know.

Jimin kept on walking and just do what he was doing without noticing that someone was looking at him. He was too busy to notice what was around him.

The person looking at him walked towards him but stayed on the other side of the fence. “Hey!” the boy said, gaining attention from the pink haired male.

Jimin had quickly put down what was the last one of the luggage at the doorstep and walked to the boy, staying on his side of the fence. “Hi! My name is Jimin, your new neighbor. Nice to meet you!” he said bowing his head slightly.

“Jungkook. Nice to meet you too.” the boy- I mean Jungkook said. Jimin thought Jungkook sounded a bit cold, but he shrugged it off. “Need any help? I mean there is a truck over there” he said pointing to the truck.

“You would help?” Jimin asked looking up at Jungkook with pleading eyes. He looked like a lost puppy.

“Of course,” Jungkook said and smiled.

As Jungkook said, he did help Jimin along with people from the truck.

Months had passed and Jimin was settled on the new house, was in the same school as Jungkook and close friends with the younger one.

Neither of them would have liked to call the other some ‘friend’. The both of them would prefer some other label and a specific one.

Jungkook was already in awe of Jimin’s beauty and booty from the very first day that they had met. Soon he got to know Jimin as a person and not as a stranger with a hot body (A/N: we all know Jimin is hot). And soon enough he fell for Jimin.

Jimin, on the other hand, didn’t fall for people because of their appearance. Yes, he did have his moments of staring at a random hot stranger, but that was it. He took his time to get to know Jungkook. All his flaws and all his perfections. Jimin soon had fallen for Jungkook.

They both wanted to label each other as they boyfriends, but they didn't want to ruin that friendship that they had. But Jungkook was not the patient kind of person, so ‘the day’ came.

“Kookie? Is everything okay?” Jimin asked.

They were sitting at their usual place. Under a tree, especially where there was the shadow of the tree. Jimin had been talking, But Jungkook wasn't answering him. The younger one was too busy into thinking of a way to tell Jimin about his feelings.

“Chim hyung” Jungkook called out. Earning a quiet hum from Jimin. Jungkook reached for Jimin's small hands and held them in his big ones. He took a deep breath before he spoke. “Hyung, I like you a lot. Not as a friend, but as something more than just a friend”

Jimin stayed there frozen, not moving a muscle while staring at Jungkook.

“You don’t have to say it I’ll know just by this…” Jungkook trailed off as he leaned closer to a frozen Jimin. He gently pressed his lips against Jimin’s, moving them in a hasty manner.

Jimin stayed still at first, still trying to figure out what was going on. Soon he had his arms around Jungkook’s neck, and he was kissing back just as gentle.

After about a minute that felt like the eternity, Jungkook pulled back and looked at Jimin in the eyes, gently caressing his cheek.

“I love you,” the both of them said at the same time and smiled. Jungkook tightly hugged Jimin, whispering the three words over and over.