#23 TaeTen - The Writer

Kpop BxB One shots (requests open)

Being in a romantic relationship with someone who is famous can be a hassle sometimes. Ten knew that very well, which is the reason why he was sitting there across from Taeyong in the study room, as the said man was typing yet another chapter for his next novel. Ten had a cute pout resting at his lips as he watched the other male. He just wanted some attention from his lover, but Taeyong was too concentrated on the novel from the past few days.

“Taeyong…” Ten called out, only to get a hum from the said male. “Can you stop typing for a while and pay some attention to me, please?” he asked as he slowly pushed the screen of the laptop, closing it.

“Ten, you know I love you, but I really need to type this story, before I forget it,” Taeyong said as he opened his laptop again and began typing yet again. “Just one more paragraph and I'll be done with the chapter,” he added as he, in fact, typed in the last paragraph and saved the document before he closed the laptop.

“It really was just one paragraph,” Ten said, now standing at the other side of the desk beside Taeyong. “Can we please go out today? We haven't gone out much ever since you started this new novel…” he added as he wrapped his arms around Taeyong's shoulders.

“Where do you want to go?” Taeyong asked as he pulled Ten onto his lap, while he placed his arms around the Thai male's waist.

Before Ten could answer the question, Taeyong's phone started ringing, displaying his editor's contact name. Ten sighed as looked at the phone screen. He stood up, making his way out of the study room. “Take the call, it must be important…” he said before he left, closing the door behind him. Taeyong was not surprised at the bitterness in his lover's voice. He expected it. It was not the first time that his editor interrupted their little moments.

Much to Ten's surprise, his boyfriend followed him out of the study room leaving his phone in the room with a missed call from his editor. “It might be important, but not more than you. Nothing is more important than you to me,” he said as he stopped the short male from walking away from him by grabbing his wrist and turning him around to face him. “You are my priority and I'm sorry for being so invested in this new novel when I could have been spending more time with you. Will you forgive me, baby?” he asked as he cupped Ten's cheek with one hand and brushed his thumb softly against his cheekbone while with his other hand he held his lover's.

Ten let out a sigh. He can never be mad at Taeyong for long, especially when it came to the novels his lover writes. He fell in love with the author behind his favourite novels after all.“No more writing today then?” he asked cutely whilst leaning his head into the other's touch. He tightly hugged Taeyong when said male nodded his head and smiled at him.

“No more writing today. My attention is on you and only on you,” he said as he placed his lips on Ten’s forehead. “So, where are we going? You just name the place and I’ll take you there,” he added whilst pulling his lover down the stairs, purposely leaving his phone behind so that in case his editor or the publishing company called, they would not be disturbed.

Ten had discarded his initial plans of leaving the house and decided to just stay back and watch a movie in the living room where they sat comfortably on the couch while being in each other’s arms as the blanket was keeping them warm. Neither cared about the movie as all they needed was each other.

After the movie, they spent an hour in the kitchen cooking together, but with Ten deciding that it was a good idea to play around with a very focused Taeyong resulted in a disaster. The kitchen was messy. Taeyong was not even sure if it was salt or sugar that was on the counter. So they ended up ordering Chinese food from the local restaurant.

After dinner they set in their room, in each other’s arms, just enjoying each other’s presence. They talked quietly and shared a few kisses every once in a while.

It was moments like these that Taeyong missed out on by starting to write a new novel. He always ended up being focused on the novels and neglected his boyfriend. Now that he knew what he missed out on, he definitely would try to change his antics. He would not want his cute lover to be upset with him again.

As they were sharing another kiss, one that seemed to get quite heated as Taeyong had his hands under Ten's shirt, they were interrupted by Taeyong's phone ringing. Said male had picked it up earlier and didn't receive a call ever since.

Ten groaned and clung onto Taeyong who was answering the phone while still keeping his free hand under Ten's shirt.

“I'm sorry I couldn't answer for the whole day and I probably won't again till tomorrow. I was just busy writing my own love story,” Taeyong said into the phone as he caressed Ten's cheek and hung up without listening to his editor. He turned the ringer off and placed his phone on the nightstand.

“So, where were we?” Taeyong asked before he got back to business, which meant showering his boyfriend with love and attention as well as pleasure.