#21 Vminkook - Baby, darling, honey

Kpop BxB One shots (requests open)

 

 

Jimin was just your ordinary wallflower. He was a cutie, the pretty boy of the school, but nobody paid much attention to him, or so he thought. Anyone who saw him was bewitched by his beauty, but he was almost always alone and would act a bit awkwardly around others, so everyone understood him and just let him be, but that did not stop boys and girls from making heart eyes at him from afar. Not that he minded. Everyone noticed him except a certain person at school. And just like any other normal human in that school, Jimin had a crush on the school's most popular boy, Jeon Jungkook. But that was not all. Jungkook was already in a relationship and worst of all Jimin was good friends with the couple.

Jimin pretended that the power couple of the school did not bother him at all, but he was really hurt. The two were mostly around him, unknowingly making him feel like a third wheel. But third wheeling was not all. He was beginning to have mixed feeling about the two.

Throughout the years of their friendship, Jungkook had shown reciprocal feelings towards the short boy, but in the end, Jungkook was in a relationship with Kim Taehyung.

A soft sigh left Jimin's lips as he moved his gaze away from the bright sky in front of him. He immediately regretted doing so.

Jimin's eyes landed on the oh, so cute couple of the school, and in that exact moment, he wanted to bury himself six feet under the ground. His feelings were eating him alive. He wanted to move on or just figure out why the his feelings were a jumbled mess, but the two always seemed to be right in front of him whenever he managed to get his mind off of his sad boy issues.

What Jimin did not know, was how the couple actually felt. Jungkook always had feelings for Jimin, ever since he laid his eyes on the cute small boy at the playground when they were both in kindergarten. Jimin was a pretty little boy and Jungkook immediately liked him, which was the reason why he befriended him in the first place. Throughout the years of learning more about Jimin and his personality it had all come to the point where it was safe to say that Jungkook was in love with Jimin, and let's be honest, who would not be?

Taehyung, on the other hand, developed feelings for Jimin during middle school, in a science classroom where Taehyung had the honour of sitting right beside the pretty boy, but over the time of becoming friends with Jungkook, he started liking the other as well. He was quick to figure out his feelings for both boys. Taehyung’s only mistake was that he did not see what was there between Jimin and Jungkook. He ended up in a relationship with Jungkook. The two were honest with each other and revealed their feelings for Jimin to each other and throughout their relationship, Jungkook also developed feelings for Taehyung, while those for Jimin still stood strong in his heart.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung just wanted Jimin to be apart of their relationship. They wanted to be able to call the shorter their boyfriend. They wanted to cherish him and ravish him with love and care. But they could not do any of that. At least not when the other was constantly ignoring them. He just stayed when their other friends were around, but the three of them alone, Jimin never stayed with them for long.

That is also the reason why they had made a plan for after school. Throughout the day, they constantly went up to Jimin to talk to him, but he would just leave the couple after a few minutes into the conversation. So when the last bell rang, Jungkook and Taehyung practically ran out of their classes and cornered Jimin in an empty hallway. They both had Jimin's school schedule memorized and on top of that that they knew that Jimin liked to take the easy routes, meaning the empty hallways.

The two boys were clinging onto Jimin with no intention of letting go of the shorter one. They had him in their arms, making sure that he could not run away from them this time. The two basically had him trapped.

“Hyung, come with us to Tae's place! We want to hang out with you!” Jungkook said as Taehyung and himself pulled Jimin along towards the back gates of the school that no one uses, leaving no choice to the shorter male but to follow the couple.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Later on, Jimin found himself sitting on Taehyung’s bed, squished in between both of his friends whilst watching a movie. He was not paying attention to the movie as he was rather uncomfortable with the two on either side of him. They were being a little too touchy with him and he definitely did not want to be there. The two boys were holding Jimin’s hands as all the while Jungkook had his other arm around the shorter's shoulders and Taehyung had his arm around Jimin’s waist.

Okay, maybe he didn't mind the closeness that much. It was just that both Taehyung and Jungkook were doing all this and confusing him. His mind and his feelings were a jumbled mess.

“Okay, this is going nowhere if all we are gonna do is watch a movie and sit here quietly,” suddenly Jungkook said as he paused the movie. He then looked at Jimin and cupped his cheek whilst still holding Jimin’s hand as Taehyung did the same.

Jimin, on the other hand, was very confused about what was going on. Everything was moving too quickly from his point of view. So much was happening in just one day; it went from him avoiding the couple at school to now being kissed by his childhood friend.

Jungkook had leaned in and pressed his lips against Jimin's plump ones. The shorter had his eyes open wide, but the way Jungkook was kissing him had him have his eyes shut tightly and kiss back. Taehyung, on the other hand, had started placing gentle kisses along Jimin's neck.

They had him trapped. Jimin didn't know what to do. He wasn't sure of what he should feel at that moment. What the two were doing to him felt so right to him, but him enjoying it felt wrong. The two were dating after all, and the fact hurt him like a huge fire truck.

“We really like you, Jimin,” Jungkook spoke as he gently brushed his thumb against Jimin's cheekbone. “We always have… ever since we saw you for the very first time we saw you. Taehyun added as he pecked the shorter male's lips, whose cheeks had turned bright pink. “At the playground when we were little kids,” “In that science class in middle school,” the two boys spoke one after the other, reminding the short male of the times he had first met the two boys.

Jimin was not believing this. Was he dreaming? It must be a dream, or at least it had to be one. It was too good to be true. “You… you both like me? Are you… are you guys sure?” He asked, disbelief clear in his slightly shaky voice.

“We don't like you. With how much time it has passed of us having these feelings for you, it's safe to say that we love you. We both do,” Taehyung said as he held both of Jimin's hands. “We love you, baby… we really do,” Jungkook them spoke for his boyfriend and himself with a sweet smile. “Do you have the same feelings for us?” Taehyung then asked with a gentle smile playing at his lips.

Jimin was not very sure of what he should say. Should he be honest or should he lie? He was close to lying to the two boys, but those smiles made him speak the truth. “I like you, both of you. I know I've always liked you, no I loved you, and I still do, Jungkook… and Taehyung, I… I'm not sure of how I feel about you, but I know I like you, I know do…” he said as he looked down, glancing at both males as he spoke while his ears had started to turn to the same pinkish shade as his cheeks.

“Now, would you like to be a part of our relationship and let us call you ours, possibly forever?” Taehyung asked and when he received a shy nod from the short male, he shared a knowing look with Jungkook.

The two boys then leaned in, lifting up Jimin's head as they both began prepping his cute and chubby face with soft kisses, making Jimin squeal at their sudden action. Taehyung then took his turn to kiss Jimin, slowly moving his lips against Jimin's plump and soft ones, as said male wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck, pulling him closer as he kissed back. Jungkook, on the other hand, had moved to sit behind Jimin and was now leaving kisses along Jimin's neck while his arms were around the short male's waist, his hands under Jimin's shirt, gently running his fingers along the boy's sides.

And that's exactly how the three spent the night… just kissing each other as they were cuddled in each other's arms, sharing “I love you"s every now and then.