#15 NamJin - Fanboy

Kpop BxB One shots (requests open)

The crowd standing outside of the gates was getting louder and louder as the famous idol finally came into view.

Kim Namjoon, also known as RM or Rap Monster, was a famous man that gained his fame through his music. He used to produce music that no one really appreciated and he was almost always accused of calling other's work his own. Later then, it was revealed that he always worked by himself, except when filming music videos and recording the vocal parts.

After the big reveal, Namjoon began gaining fans, many companies started to request him on their shows. Everything was going fine for Namjoon. Well, that's what everyone thought.

Kim Seokjin, one of the many fans, was standing out there at the back of the crowd. His face wasn't really visible since he was wearing a mask and a hat. Fanboys were common in fandoms, but Namjoon's fandom was full of girls and just girls. If there was a fanboy, then they never showed up to fan meets and from what Seokjin knew, most of them disguised themselves as girls on the internet.

Seokjin was probably the first fanboy from Namjoon's fandom to actually show up and he wasn't surprised if one of the girls that were around him filmed him with Namjoon and posted the video on Youtube to get some views by having the famous man's name in the video.

Seokjin was still behind the crowd, walking behind the girls. A soft smile made its way to his lips as he caught a glimpse of Namjoon. He was happy to see his idol in person instead of saving pictures from the internet and filling his camera roll. On top of that, in his opinion, the famous man looked much better in real life than some pictures that filled Seokjin's phone gallery.

Soon the crowd started to line up so they could all meet their idol. Seokjin managed to be kind of in the middle of the line.

Each one of the fans spent about two to four minutes to share a small conversation with Namjoon. Seokjin got his turn after about an hour and a half of just standing in the line.

Seokjin took a seat in front of Namjoon and greeted the idol with his beautiful smile. Well, Namjoon thought of it as beautiful.

"What's your name?" Namjoon asked as he took the album that Seokjin had placed on the table.

Seokjin felt like he would faint as he heard Namjoon's deep voice. "Seo-Seokjin. Kim Seokjin," he said stuttering a bit.

"Oh! We have the same last name," Namjoon said looking up from the album, leaving the cute message half written. "Nice to meet you Seokjin," he said and quickly finished signing the album. He then held his hand up for Seokjin to hold and when the fanboy did so, he entwined their fingers together.

Some high pitched squeals were heard from the crowd. Someone even yelled out "You guys look so cute!".

Namjoon just smiled and patted Seokjin's head when he noticed the bright shade of pink dusting the cheeks of the cute fanboy sitting before him. "Is there anything you want to tell me?" he asked since the other seemed to be too shy to speak.

Seokjin nodded his head but didn't speak right away. "Thank you for making such good music. It helps a lot when going through every day. All your hard work helps a lot and it saved me years ago, so thank you so much for all your hard work," he spoke after a moment smiling to the idol, who was confused and worried.

"What do you mean by saved you?" Namjoon asked still confused and worried due to the idea that he pictured in his head about what Seokjin just said.

"That's a story for another time. Maybe at another fan meet, but not today," he said and noticed Namjoon writing something more on the album, but on a completely different page from the previous one. "It was nice meeting you, Namjoon," he said and unlaced their fingers before taking the album and waved at Namjoon as he stood up and walked away.

When he was far enough he opened the album to see what the idol had written for him. But what he read left him shocked and blushing.

"Thanks for liking what I make, Jinnie." signed with Namjoon's famous autograph on the first page he signed

"You are a cute one, Seokjin. Make sure to call this number (xxx)xxx-xxx (it's mine)" was written on the second page that he signed.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

BREAKING NEWS

Famous artist Kim Namjoon known as RAP MONSTER or RM declared to be in a relationship with Kim Seokjin, who is known to be the first fanboy to show up at Kim's fan meet.