#22 YugBam - So In Love

Kpop BxB One shots (requests open)

Everyone, at least once in their lifetime, has seen that one kid in school who has a crush on the popular boy basically ever since forever. Well, Bambam is that kid. He had a crush on Kim Yugyeom. The two have been going to the same schools ever since they were little and everyone except for Yugyeom himself knew about Bambam's undying love.

BamBam had always known that he was a little different than everyone else. Yes, he was gay. Very freaking much gay. And what made him stand out from the crowd was his crush for Yugyeom. But honestly, at this point, it was more than just a childish crush or liking the popular kid in school. Over the years his feelings had had a drastic development, to the point where it was safe to say that BamBam was in love with Yugyeom, and of course, some called him crazy for claiming of loving the other male, but can you blame him?

For Valentine's Day, he had decided to confess his feelings for the tall male. He was determined to actually confess this time as for the past three years he failed to even utter a word. Each time the girls would surround Yugyeom from morning till afternoon, asking him out, one after the other, and BamBam was never able to confess. The farthest he had gone on one of those three days was to stand face to face with Yugyeom, but he was too nervous to speak which lead to Yugyeom just leaving him standing there.

The night before the big day, BamBam received a pep talk from Jackson and Mark, encouraging him to confess the next morning. He was mentally prepared, but he knew that the events from the previous years would end up repeating themselves once again.

He was prepared. He had the chocolates in the pink heart-shaped box, the little baby blue sticky note with a cute confession sentence written with a golden coloured gel pen, and a plan ready. He knew his efforts may just go down the drain once he was to actually confess, but it was worth the attempt. He would prefer getting rejected and then get over his feelings rather than forcing himself to let go of his love, which of course, wouldn't happen anytime soon since it did not happen in the past years either.

After a good night sleep, BamBam woke up nervous. He was nervous that the plan might not work, even though he had it planned carefully so that he would be able to confess without having the girls surrounding Yugyeom.

Throughout the first few periods, BamBam had attempted to go through the plan twice, but he was having little to no success. The most he got was being a whole meter away from Yugyeom, but it was class time so he could not do anything, and the girls were already surrounding the tall male.

Once the bell rang, indicating the start of the thirty minutes they had for recess, BamBam sprinted out of the class and went to sit at the usual table and ate his lunch as quickly as he could in order to have a little more time to confess. He still couldn't shake off the nervousness, causing him to pout as he ate while his two friends were a little concerned at how much he was eating with each bite.

"I'm gonna go ahead and start working with the plan and confess," Bambam said as he stood up once he finished eating his lunch. He scanned the cafeteria in order to search for Yugyeom which was not very hard to do. He quickly spotted the table where all many of the girls were surrounding the tall male. 

The Thai male walked over to the crowded table, but he kept his distance knowing that it would not be easy for him to get through the crowd of girls in order to talk to Yugyeom. Before he could even try to make his way towards the other male, he was being passed by the girls, walking away with pouts or tears on their faces.

"Why do you not understand that no means no! I will only accept one person, but he'll never confess, so might as well not bother me about this whole Valentine's Day lie!" Yugyeom shouted. The male was frustrated. He could not just continue ignoring the girls around him and his feelings forever, so he just snapped.

All the girls started to leave one by one. They knew they did not stand a chance, to begin with, but with what they just heard from Yugyeom himself, they had their hopes crushed.

Bambam stood still watching as the girls walked away from the popular student. He took a few steps closer and bit his lower lip. He never considered this alternative of events. "Hey, Yugyeom..." he spoke quietly as he had his gaze cast downwards.

Yugyeom looked up as he heard his name being called out, the look of frustration on his face changing to one of curiosity upon seeing the Thai male standing in front of him. "Yes?" He answered as he stood up.

Bambam stayed quiet for a moment. He felt like he was not able to speak as his crush was standing right there and actually talking to him. "I have, um... Actually, can I talk to you privately?" he finally spoke as he looked up at the taller male.

"I'm sorry, but whatever you need to tell me you can say it right now. Lunchtime is almost over," Yugyeom replied, which only got him a nervous look from the shorter male.

Bambam took a deep breath seeing that he had no other choice. "I got these chocolates for you.." he said, showing the pink heart-shaped box. The baby blue coloured note was placed right on top of the lid. The shorter one kept his gaze cast downwards, expecting Yugyeom to reject him.

Much to Bambam's surprise, Yugyeom took the box and read what the Thai male had written on the note. "I really like you, Yugyeom" the taller one read out loud, but loud enough for just the two of them to hear, even though the whole cafeteria was quiet with a few whispers here and there. "I'm supposed to accept these if I accept your feelings for me, right?" Yugyeom asked, receiving a curt nod from the shorter. "Well then..." he trailed off as he opened the box and took out one heart-shaped chocolate piece before he ate it. 

Before Bambam could say anything the bell went off, signalling the end of lunchtime. All the students around them had started to move to get to class on time, all except the two boys' friends and a few girls.

"Come on, I'll walk you to class," Yugyeom said as he picked up his backpack and swung it over his shoulder while the pink box was still in his other hand.

Bambam was still shocked from the taller one's actions, but he quickly went to pick up his backpack and returned over to where Yugyeom stood with his free extended for the Thai male to take hold of, which he did.

The two walked hand in hand to Bambam's class. They didn't talk throughout the whole way to the classroom, which was on the opposite end of the school from the cafeteria. Yugyeom had a smile dancing on his lips as he glanced at Bambam every now and then. And the Thai male was no better than Yugyeom.

"Wait for me at the school gates after school, I'm taking you out on a date," Yugyeom said once they stood by just outside of the classroom. He placed a quick kiss on Bambam's lips, leaving said male stunned once again. "I'll see you later," he added before he left for his own class.

Later that afternoon, Yugyeom took Bambam to a coffee shop where they both chatted and got to know each other better. They then went out to just walk around the district before going to a nearby park. The date was basically everything Bambam would want in a first date, no movies or cheap McDonald's date; just wherever, but spending their time together. At the park, Yugyeom asked Bambam to be officially his boyfriend, and knowing the Thai male, he accepted.