#12 Jeongcheol - I love you

Kpop BxB One shots (requests open)

Soft ladylike hands were patting the cheek of the sleeping male. It was half past noon and yet the boy was asleep.

“-Han! Wake up, sweety. Lunch is ready,” the boy heard the familiar female voice, which he recognized it to be his mother's.

The male’s eyelids slowly fluttered open as he was finally awake from the deep slumber. “Morning, eomma,” he said in a sleepy tone as he gently rubbed one hand over his eye, just like a child would.

“It's afternoon, Jeonghan. Lunch is ready and dresses nicely,” the mother said and left the room after, of course, after she had kissed her son’s forehead.

Jeonghan looked at the door as his mother left his room. He then turned to look at the digital clock on his nightstand, which showed big red numbers indicating that it was already afternoon. “Darn you, beauty sleep…” He mumbled as he walked to the bathroom.

Once done with his morning routine, Jeonghan walked up to the closet to pick out some clothes.

Soon enough he was wearing black shorts that went to his knees and a comfortable pink sweater. Black and pink look good so don't question it, and Jeonghan loved the combination. He tied his hair in a neat french braid and a smile appeared on his face as he looked at himself in the mirror.

Jeonghan then took his phone and walked downstairs as he was reading all the texts his friend Jisoo had sent him. He was shocked to see a very handsome guy as soon as he put his phone in his pocket. The male was sitting beside who seemed to be his parents, across the family there were Jeonghan’s parents, all sitting at the table.

Jeonghan gulped the lump in his throat and walked over as his mom called him over to sit at the table. He set right across the handsome male.

Jeonghan wasn't able to describe the male into words.  The melee was just so handsome. Black hair that seemed to be dyed not too long ago, mesmerizing dark orbs, and oh boy, Jeonghan was already lost in those eyes. And do we have to talk about those lips? Oh, how he wanted to plant his own lips on those soft looking ones.

While Jeonghan was lost into his own thoughts about the stranger, to which he learned was named Seungcheol, the two families were talking about something that seemed very important, but Jeonghan wasn't paying much attention.

Before he could be way more obvious, Jeonghan turned his head towards his mother. “Eomma, I'll be right back.” He said, excusing himself and walked back to his room. Once in his room, he set on his bed and thought about what had just happened and decided to text his best friend Jisoo.

[To Jisoos 🙏]

Jisoo! I think I'm getting married soon...

[From Jisoos 🙏]

Wtf! You what? That's not true, right? We were gonna get married if we were going to be forever alone even after college…

[To Jisoos 🙏]

If I was there I would have smacked you! You never know what happens in life. I'm probably getting married. This handsome guy and his family are downstairs right now. They were discussing marriage, and I heard them say that it will happen only if I and the handsome guy agree to it…

[From Jisoos 🙏]

Handsome guy, arranged marriage… I feel like you are going to agree to it

Jeonghan smiled at the other’s last text and sent him the middle finger emoji.

The boy was startled when he heard a knock on his door. He cautiously walked to the door and opened it, revealing the handsome male from earlier. Once again Jeonghan was lost in those dark eyes. ‘What's his name again? Oh right… Seungcheol… such a good name for someone as good looking as him…’

“Can I come in?” Seungcheol asked, snapping Jeonghan back to reality.

Jeonghan nodded his head and moved aside letting the taller one inside his room. “Sorry for the mess,” he said as he quickly picked up the books from the floor and put them back to where those were supposed to be.

“You like reading?” Seungcheol asked as he was leaning against the doorframe with one of Jeonghan’s book in his hand.

Jeonghan looked over and simply nodded his head. He was blushing as soon as he saw which book Seungcheol was holding.

The book was an LGBT+ book. Many would think that it’s no big deal for a gay male to own a novel about homouality. Yeah right, say that again when you see the book cover, which had to boys kissing and also when the owner of the book can be easily confused as a female. Fun fact, that book is titled “Two boys kissing”.

Confused by Jeonghan suddenly being quiet, Seungcheol looked at the book cover and then back at Jeonghan. “Interesting…” he said whilst looking at the book.

Jeonghan had his head low and cheeks tinted pink as he took the book from Seungcheol and put it back on his bookshelf, in between many other LGBT+ related novels.

The two were standing awkwardly in silence, Jeonghan looking down while Seungcheol was looking at Jeonghan. After a few moments of an awkward silence between the two, one of them finally spoke once he had walked to the other.

“I don’t wanna go around the topic so I’ll go straight to the point. Are you okay with this arranged marriage? If not, it’s alright we can tell them,” Seungcheol said referring to their parents.

“I am okay with it, but I didn’t think my parents would find someone this quick…” Jeonghan said whilst fiddling with his fingers and looking down at them.

The taller male moved closer to Jeonghan and placed his fingers under his chin, gently lifting his head up, making the shorter to look up at him while his other hand was around Jeonghan’s waist, holding him close. “Is there something wrong?” Seungcheol asked as he was now cupping Jeonghan’s cheek.

Jeonghan simply shook his head saying no as his cheeks heated up once more, becoming bright pink.

“Are you sure?” Seungcheol questioned the shorter one, only to earn a simple nod from the latter.

Letting out a sigh, Seungcheol moved his arms around Jeonghan, pulling the shorter closer into his embrace. He smiled as he felt Jeonghan returning his hug. “I know this is a sudden question, but can I kiss you?” Seungcheol asked after a few moments of silence.

Jeonghan moved a but only to end up closer to Seungcheol in his arms. “If you don't answer I'll take it as a yes,” he heard the other say. He stood quietly and not moving.

“Well then…” Seungcheol said as he moved back a bit and cupped Jeonghan’s left cheek with his own right hand. “You can still stop me, but I doubt you will…” he added as he leaned in closer, gently pressing his lips against Jeonghan’s.

Surprisingly, Jeonghan was responding to the kiss, despite the fact that it was actually the shorter’s first kiss. Jeonghan had his eyes closed and cheeks tinted bright pink. He had his hands resting on Seungcheol’s chest as he moved closer doing his best for the kiss. Don't judge him, it was his first kiss, after all.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Two months later

The two males pulled away and smiled as the looked at each other, ignoring the loud cheers from the crowd in the church. The ‘bride’ smiled looking towards the crowd as well as the groom did.

“I love you,” Seungcheol whispered to Jeonghan as they were walking down the aisle to exit the church.

“I love you, too,” Jeonghan whispered back as he smiled up at his husband whilst walking beside him.