#13 JackBam - Bamie

Kpop BxB One shots (requests open)

BamBam was finally back from his trip. He was back in his homeland for quite a long time. Maybe it wasn't the best idea, but it was for his own good. He wanted to get himself a distraction from all that was going on in his life before he left South Korea, and it worked so even if it wasn't the best, it still did work for him.

He needed to get away from… from… from him…

He had fallen in love with his best friend, Jackson. He knew had no chance to be with the male, but the feelings he had grew up from a small crush to love, just like a newborn that grows up into an adult with time. He had fallen hard for the Chinese male, but Jackson always had one name coming out of his lips and that name was Mark.

Mark was also a close friend of the two, but he knew Bambam’s secret and we all know how friends sometimes act like snakes. Mark confessed his fake feelings to Jackson, while on the side he was always cheating on him. Bambam was hurting on the inside, but to everyone else, he showed his beautiful smile that hid all of his sorrows. He couldn't take how Jackson always bragged about Mark to him. It hurt him a lot so he decided to go to his homeland for some time.

But now that Bambam had been away for such a long time, he was finally back, but what happened to Mark and Jackson during his trip was still unknown to him.

Jackson and Mark had broken up due to Jackson finding out Mark's doings and also his relationship wasn't working out. Jackson had also realized the mess that was in his mind. After Bambam’s departure, he realized that what he had for Mark was a mere crush, unlike the feelings that he had for Bambam.

Bambam was on his way to Jackson's apartment to see his best friend after the whole year that he spent in Thailand. He wondered how the Chinese male was doing. He just hoped that he wouldn't have to hear about or see Mark or he would have taken the next flight back to Thailand.

He took a deep breath before he pressed his index finger on the doorbell that was on his right. As soon as the door opened he smiled seeing his best friend, but the same smile was wiped off of his face when he saw Jackson in such… bad state.

Jackson was wasted. His eyes were bloodshot red, his beard seemed to be nod shaved from at least three weeks, his clothes seemed like he hadn't changed nor showered from days, a bottle of beer in his hand and Bambam was just able to tell that Jackson was not okay.

“Bamie? Where were you? I missed you so much” Jackson smiled and tried moving forwards to hug his friend, but he almost tripped and luckily Bambam helped him to stay still.

“Let's go in first, we'll talk then,” he said as he helped Jackson to go back in.

The apartment was in an even worst state. It smelt of alcohol. Bambam already wanted to just get out. He couldn't stand the smell. He hated it.

“I'm sorry, I didn't know you would visit or else I would have cleaned up…” Jackson said as he set down on the couch and grabbed another bottle of beer and just started drinking off of it.

Bambam was on the edge of breaking down. What had happened while he was gone? That question kept on bugging him since he had seen Jackson in such horrible state.

Bambam set beside Jackson and took the bottle away from Jackson. “What the hell dude!? What’s with you?” Jackson yelled at him, but he didn’t budge. “What happened when I was gone? Where is Mark? Was I gone for way too long?” Bambam asked. He wanted to know. He was gone for so long, but he had the right to know, after all, he has always been there for Jackson except this one time.

“Nothing happened. Mark and I broke up so he… I don’t know where he is…” Jackson answered, but not the last question.

“Getting wasted for what seems like every single day, you call that nothing? Jackson, you aren’t telling me everything… Jackson?” his voice had gone lower in volume, becoming almost unhearable. Almost.

“Will you help me? Like the old times?” Jackson asked after a few minutes of silence.

A smile warmed Bambam’s face as he nodded his head. “Go take a shower. I’ll clean up over here” he said as he ruffled Jackson’s hair.

💕༺♥༻❀༺♥༻💕

Jackson got back after taking a shower and surprisingly his living area didn’t look as bad as it did before, exactly like him at the moment… except for the beard that was making him look a couple of years older than his actual age. Bambam was really a sweetheart, if only he had realized that a long time ago. “Thank you, Bamie,” he said as he back hugged the said male, who had just thrown away the beer bottles.

Bambam’s cheeks were tinted pink from Jackson’s sudden actions. If only this had happened long ago, he wouldn’t be so awkward with the sudden hug. If only he had the guts to confess to Jackson years ago, he wouldn’t have gone back to Thailand for one whole ing year. If only he wasn’t such a coward back then, he wouldn’t be so hurt at the moment.

“I missed you so much… Where were you? You could have at least told me that you’d be away for so long…” Jackson whispered directly into Bambam’s ear, making the male shiver. He turned him around and hugged him tightly.

💕༺♥༻❀༺♥༻💕

A few days had passed and Bambam had stayed over at Jackson’s place for the whole time, just to make sure that the other was okay and wasn’t back to getting wasted every single day. He had also helped Jackson with his looks, so he didn’t look older like he did just a few days ago.

The two were currently chilling on the couch and cuddling. Bambam knew that Jackson wouldn’t go ahead and do something reckless if there was at least someone sharing skinship with the Chinese male. Sharing skinship as in cuddling and hugging, so get your heads out of the gutters you dirty minded people.

“Bamie?”

“Hmm?”

“Promise me that you won’t ever leave me again,”

“Even if I leave, I’ll always come back to you, so you don’t have to worry, Jackson, you’ll never lose me. Never ever,”

The room had fallen into silence, a comfortable one. But it was interrupted when Jackson spoke again.

“Can I do something?”

“What exactly do you want to do? Do I have to get up?”

“No just face me, but close your eyes,”

Hesitantly, Bambam obeyed the other’s words and closed his eyes once he was facing Jackson. Since his eyes were closed, his other senses kicked in, trying to identify his surroundings.

Jackson smiled and caressed Bambam’s cheeks before he leaned closer to his ear. “I love you, Bamie. I really do, I was just too late to realize it. I know you might not like me into that way, but I just need to tell you that I really love you,” he said before he leaned in and collided his lips with Bambam’s for a gentle kiss, which was returned by the younger one.