#17 V-Hope - Her Boyfriend

Kpop BxB One shots (requests open)

The long and tiring day couldn’t get any worse than it already was for Taehyung. But it seemed like it could.

Taehyung had always hated the fact that his little sister had a boyfriend already. He wasn’t jealous. Not at all. On the contrary, he was actually okay with it, but Taehee was still too young to have a boyfriend, not only for a boyfriend but also for a possible soulmate.

Taehee was still not at the age to be able to find her soulmate. Many would say age is just a number, but in Taehee's case, it is bow just a simple number. The young girl was really sensitive and to know that her boyfriend is not her soulmate it would hurt her badly.

Taehyung was a little slow tho. Taehee already knew what she was getting herself into, but she knew that if worst comes to worst she would have to stay strong.

And that happened the exact moment Taehyung stepped inside the living room.

Taehee and her boyfriend were sitting on the couch and cuddling into each other as they watched a movie. She seemed to be happy, but she knew what would happen if her boyfriend met the one who was meant to be for him, as he was a couple of years older than her.

Taehyung walked over and bowed his slightly to greet the unknown male. As he laid his eyes on the boy, he didn't expect for his ring to suddenly shine. Not only his ring but also the charm hanging on the guy’s necklace was emitting a bright light.

The shock on Taehee’s face clearly explained one of her biggest fears. Losing her boyfriend to her brother. Tears were streaming down her cheeks one by one.

The two males were simply staring at each other. Both thinking the same thing. “Worst way to find your soulmate”

“This… this can’t be true…” Taehee sobbed, breaking the silence. “Oppa… Hoseok… please tell me it isn't true,” she added as more tears rolled down her cheeks.

“I'm sorry…” is all that Taehyung said before he ran out of the house. Not just Taehee, but Taehyung was also not able to accept the truth.

Hoseok, on the other hand, hugged Taehee tightly to comfort her. “You already knew that we are not meant to be, but you insisted on this, and I know that I should have never given in because this would only hurt you… I'm so sorry to say this, but you'll have to accept the truth, you know that those rings and charms don't lie… I'm sorry,” he whispered. He moved away first and cupped Taehee’s cheeks and leaned in, connecting their lips together in one last kiss. “I did like you, and I still do, but we are not meant to be… I'm sorry,” he whispered against her lips. Soon he pulled away and ran out of the house as well.

He ran around the neighbourhood searching for Taehyung until someone told him where the other male was.

Just as the stranger had told him, Hoseok found Taehyung sitting by the river. He walked over and set down beside him.

“She knew she'll be hurt, but she still went for it… Hoseok, right?” he asked as he looked over at the male.

Hoseok nodded his head and wiped away the tears that were starting to dry on Taehyung’s cheeks.

“Heard a lot about you from Taehee…” he said as he lowered his gaze and more tears slipped out at the mention of his sister's name. He felt so bad that the one that was meant to be for him was his sister's boyfriend.

Hoseok embraced the crying male and soothingly rubbed his back. “She knew we weren't meant to be since the beginning, I gave in because it was the only way to make her happy and I liked her even tho I knew that there was no chance for us… just now… she didn't stop me…” he said. “She is hurt and she probably hates me now, but please don't let her meet me until she has found the one for her or at least until she is at the age to be able to find that person,” he added. He felt Taehyung nod which made him smile.

The two stayed in the same position for quite some time. It was actually getting dark and the two hadn't eaten. All they did was talk to get to know each other once Taehyung had calmed down.

Noticing the change of the colour of the sky, both males decided to go back to Taehyung’s place. Taehyung needed to be back home and Hoseok needed to collect his stuff before going back to his own place.

Once they arrived at the Kim’s house, Hoseok quickly collected his stuff and walked back to the front door, where Taehyung was waiting for him.

“Hoseok,”

They both looked up to where the voice came from and saw Taehee standing by the stairs.

“Please don't hurt him,” she said before she walked up the stairs with tears streaming down her cheeks.

“I promise I won't,” he replied still looking at her walk away.

Silently the two males walked out of the front door and bid goodbye to each other. Well, they did, but only after Hoseok had embraced Taehyung in his arms for what felt like an eternity and kissed him on his forehead.

They earlier had decided to get to know each other before giving each other any labels, but that couldn't change the fact that they were meant to be together forever.