#16 KrisHo - Bully

Kpop BxB One shots (requests open)

College isn’t really how everyone pictures it. Well, maybe not for Junmyeon.  Junmyeon is a junior in college. Since his freshman year, he has been bullied by a sophomore, who is now a senior.

Yifan is the one who bullies Junmyeon. Why he does so, no one knows. Once he started, he didn’t stop. Junmyeon never stood up to him, so he didn’t stop. On top of that he finds it coincidental that whenever he needs to let out his anger, Junmyeon is just there.

Freshman year, then sophomore year, and then a junior year and finally the bullying stopped. Junmyeon had gone through three full school years of bullying and it stopped only because of Yifan graduating.

After seeing the older graduate, Junmyeon had never thought that he’d ever see him again, but guess he was wrong.

Junmyeon had never gone against his parents’ decisions, which is why he had also let them decide who he would get married to unless he already was in a relationship. Since he wasn’t in a relationship, even though he had eyes for a Chinese male from his workplace but he was still ready to mingle.

One rule he had set for his parents was that he’d wait at least two years after college graduation till he’d let his parents find someone suitable for him.

Respecting the rule, after two years, Junmyeon’s parents began their mission to find someone suitable for their son to spend the rest of his life with.

Out of all people, Junmyeon never thought that the one who made his first three years of college a living hell would be the one that his parents found suitable for him. Out of all people, it had to be Yifan.

Junmyeon wanted to just run away, but of course, he couldn’t. His parents would be disappointed in him.

He wanted to bury himself six feet under the ground when he heard his parents say nice things about Yifan. He understood his parents’ point of view, but they hadn’t gone through what Junmyeon had.

The two were sitting across each other. Junmyeon wasn’t even paying attention to the other. And as for Yifan, he had his head down in embarrassment. Anyone would be embarrassed after finding out that they made a living hell out of someone’s life and that someone happens to be one that is suitable for you to spend your life with.

Yifan wanted to apologize and make it up to the other, but he couldn’t even look up and face the other. How could he, after all, he did to Junmyeon for three consecutive years.

“If you guys want to talk in private, go on, we won’t disturb you,” Yifan’s mothers said. The lady was really nice and so was her husband, which confused Junmyeon as to why Yifan bullied him.

The two excused themselves and walked towards the balcony of the restaurant. No one was there and they knew no one would be disturbing them.

“Look, I’m sorry for what I did in the past. I really am. I have no excuse to why I bullied you, I know I just did. Tell me what I can do to make it up to you. I know that what I did to you is unforgivable, but if there is something I can do to make it up, then please tell me,” Yifan said truthfully. He really did regret his past choices. Junmyeon had done nothing to him, yet he treated him like trash, for no reason.

Junmyeon, being the calm person he was, he listened carefully to what the other said. “Agree to the marriage, but have it postponed for three years. That’s how much time in my life was the worst because of you. I’m giving you the same amount of time to prove yourself that you really mean those words,” he said and walked back to the table with Yifan walking behind him.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Exactly three years later

“And now I pronounce you husband and husband? Husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom,” the priest said as Yifan pulled Junmyeon in his arms and kissed him softly in front of their families and friends.