#2 YoonMin - Truth or Dare

Kpop BxB One shots (requests open)

YoonMin request from Wattpad

Enjoy!!!


“Truth or dare?” Taehyung asked to Jimin with a smirk present on his lips.

 

“You already know it’s dare for me” Jimin answered rolling his eyes.

 

“Well then, I dare you to kiss Yoongi,” Taehyung said, still smirking.

 

“WHAT?!?!?” both Yoongi and Jimin shouted at the same time, with Jimin blushing and Yoongi smiling at Taehyung when Jimin looked down. Namjoon watched in horror at a smiling Yoongi.

 

“Oh, and it has to be one of those heated ones, like the ones before ” Seokjin added like nothing was wrong, which earned him a glare from Jimin.

 

Jungkook, Hoseok, and Namjoon looked at each other and grinned. “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” The three of them began cheering the two and Seokjin and Taehyung joined the cheering as well.

 

Jimin stood up, hiding his flushed face and walked over to Yoongi. He set on his lap but kept looking down. He shut his eyes tightly when he felt two hands on his cheeks.

 

Yoongi had cupped Jimin’s cheeks, making the boy to look at him, but Jimin had his eyes shut. Yoongi smiled at Jimin’s cuteness and gently pressed their lips together.

 

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi’s neck while kissing back. Yoongi soon pushed his tongue inside Jimin’s mouth, every inch of the hot cavern. Soon their tongues were battling for dominance in the open mouthed kiss.

 

Slowly, but not too slowly the kiss became more heated. The two pulled away only when Jungkook and Namjoon shouted a “Get a room!”

 

“I’m taking your advice Kookie and Monster,” Yoongi said and picked Jimin in his arms and ran upstairs.

 

“Don’t hurt my son!” Seokjin shouted jokingly before Yoongi closed the door to the room he had walked in, which was Namjoon and Seokjin’s bedroom.

 

Yoongi set Jimin on the bed and looked at him as he set beside the said boy. “Sorry, I brought you up here-” Yoongi was cut off by a pair of plump lips pressed against his own lips.

 

Jimin pulled away and looked at Yoongi with lidded eyes, “I… I love you… I love you, Hyung” he said with his cheeks tinted bright red.

 

Yoongi kissed him this time and quickly pulled away. “I love you, too, Jimin. Call me by my name from now on” he whispered.

 

“Hyung- I mean Yoongi… make love to me” Jimin said as he straddled Yoongi’s lap and wrapped his arms around Yoong’s neck.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

About 1 hour later

Yoongi walked back down in the living room while carrying a fast asleep Jimin in bridal style. “I’m bringing Jimin back to his place,” Yoongi said.

 

“You don’t have-” “But I want to, and Jimin is now my boyfriend,” Yoongi said cutting off Seokjin.