#1 HunHan - Indirect kiss

Kpop BxB One shots (requests open)

 

 

So here is the HunHan One shot that was requested on Wattpad. You can read it here or on Wattpad.

Anyway, enjoy!!!


Sehun walked in his favorite place, a.k.a Bubble tea shop. He walked to the counter and ordered his favorite drink and flashed a smiled at the lady working as the cashier.

 

Once he got his drink he set at the only empty table, not too far from the counter. He took out his headphones and connected them to his phone through Bluetooth, and played his favorite songs playlist on shuffle.

 

He sipped his drink while he was checking his social network accounts. Sehun kept on scrolling down on Instagram.

 

He kept scrolling down until something caught his attention and made him look up. He took off his headphones and looked around searching for the source of the angelic voice he just heard in the pause between two songs.

 

Sehun’s mind automatically everything around him and the boy with the angelic voice was faded to black. He watched the boy in awe, admiring his beauty.

 

‘This is real beauty… putting those famous models on shame…’

 

Sehun’s heart beat quickened as the boy approached him.

 

On the other hand, Luhan felt like he was about to faint when he noticed a blond guy staring at him. At first, he thought it was because of his pink hair, but the boy kept staring at him. The fact that the blonde was very handsome was not helping.

 

Since they awkwardly had made eye contact, Luhan decided to approach the boy.

 

“Can I sit here?” Luhan asked sheepishly.

 

Sehun was completely lost. An angelic voice and angelic features. ‘Just like an angel’ he thought.

 

“Um… Yeah, sure” said Sehun, flashing a bright smile.

 

Luhan smiled and set in front of Sehun. Luhan was for sure going to faint at any moment just by listening to Sehun’s deep voice.

 

“By the way my name is Luhan,” He said still smiling.

 

“Sehun” Sehun replied, eyes glued to his phone again, so he wouldn’t be staring at Luhan again. But in reality, he was taking pictures of Luhan.

 

The two boys talked for a while. Their talk lasted till there were few sips left in both of their drinks.

 

Luhan looked at their drinks and an idea popped up in his head.

 

“Can I try your drink?” He asked.

 

Sehun looked at their drinks and exchanged them without changing the straws. “There,” He said smiling.

 

As soon as the two sipped now each other’s drinks, both thought of the same thing:

 

‘Indirect kiss’