Twenty-three

Always On My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty-three

 

 

Tiffany quietly focused her attention outside the moving vehicle, she counts all the cars and trees they had passed and hope that by doing it, her mind can get rid of all the images or even the aftershock of the heated kiss she and Taeyeon had shared a few minutes ago. And also this stinging pain she’s feeling right now that’s piercing her chest.

‘Friend huh?! And you even repeated it twice… MY FRIEND huh! What kind of friend kisses her friend?! What?!’

Tiffany mentally screams. Her thoughts got interrupted when she heard a soft chuckle coming from the driver’s seat aka the friend. She unwillingly turned to look at Taeyeon to check why is the other woman chuckling to herself.

“We almost got caught back there!”

She watches Taeyeon as the woman continues to laugh by herself. Tiffany wanted to scold the latter and tell to keep her eyes on the road but realizes that Taeyeon was actually keeping her eyes upfront. Tiffany was trying to find some loop hole that she could use to attack Taeyeon for looking so annoyingly pleased to what just happened to their earlier encounter with the traffic enforcer.

Tiffany’s thoughts was cut off again because of Taeyeon when latter suddenly pulled her left hand and held it firmly against hers. Tiffany tried to pull her hand away but it only made Taeyeon grip her hand tighter.

“Can you just focus on driving and let go of my hand?”

Taeyeon seemed to be ignoring everything she had just said because instead of freeing her hand, Taeyeon even raised their joined hands and kissed the back of her hand instead.

“Yah!”

Taeyeon finally let go of her and Tiffany watches as Taeyeon focuses on driving again as they were entering the expressway.

“Are you really always like that?”

“Like what?”

Taeyeon answered her but without looking at her anymore. Somehow seeing Taeyeon’s serious looking side profile looks really attractive and Tiffany can’t really help but stare at it.

“If you’re not ignoring me, you are bullying me and if you’re not teasing me, you are seduc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter