"Well, this rat stole Dara noona"

You and I meant to be together

A/N: sorry to hang you up there..and here is the update..Enjoy!

 

Nobody’s POV

Dara, Bom and Seungri arrive at the DYB’s restaurant together.

“Are you ready Dara noona?” Seungri ask her.

“I think so?” Dara unsure with her answer and with what she is doing.

“Hahaha..Ok, Let’s go!” He escorted Dara walk inside the restaurant while Bom is on his other side. They reach the VIP room that has been reserved for the blind date thing that Seungri planned. Two men were standing there.

“Is Mr. Cho inside?” Seungri ask one of the men.

“Yes, sir!..You are probably his friend?”

“Yes I am. I’m Lee Seung Hyun…and these are my friends. Ms. Dara Park and Bom Park” He introduce themselves to the guards.

“Please come in.” the man open the door and they gladly went in.

Kyuhyun’s POV

I was talking having a phone conversation when the door suddenly open, revealing two beautiful ladies and Seungri. I slowly stood up forgetting the person I am talking over the phone. These two ladies made me star struck.

“Kyuhun, Hyung!” good thing Seungri snaps me back to myself and shifted my attention to him. He rushes to me.

“Seungri-ah!” I welcome him with a brother hug.

“Welcome back, hyung!..How’s L.A.?”

“Good!..How about you?..Long time no see..” I ask then my eyes can’t focus on him because of those two ladies at his back.

“Hey, hyung!..wipe your mouth..your drooling.” He teasingly said. I didn’t notice that I was staring at them for a moment.

“You, rat!” I hit him at the arm like I always do to stop him from teasing me.

“Ahhw..that hurts!.” He said and rubs his arm.

“Who are those ladies?” I look at him then back to the ladies.

“Ah, they are my friends…Come, I’ll introduce you to them.” I followed him.

“Bom and Dara noona, I would like you to meet my friend Cho Kyuhyun, he came home from L.A..and Hyung, meet Bom and Dara noona..your date.”

“Wow, I never thought you will brought me two beautiful ladies Seungri for a date. This is such a warm welcome..” my eyes never leave Bom and Dara.

“ah, eh..Hyung..sorry to say, but I am not giving you both of them..it’s only Dara noona..because Bom noona is already taken..and if Ji hyung will knew that I am setting up a blind date for her..I will not be able to see the tomorrow.” Seungri cut off my happiness, then Bom nod at him like she agrees with him.

“Opps!..sorry..I didn’t know it..but anyway, nice to meet you Bom.” I stand in front of her and grab her hand and kiss it before looking back at her again.

“Hahahaha..How sweet!..Nice meeting you too, Mr. Cho.” Her chuckle is like music in my ears. I love how she laughs like that, her face is so cute. But it’s a waste since she has her Mr. right. Then my eyes shifted on her right where Dara is also smiling with the scene.

“But I am more happy that I will be able to meet a beautiful lady like you Dara-shi.” I did what I also did to Bom.

“Wow!..Thank you..” she smiles like an angel from above.

“Well, we should better leave you two right now..Hope you enjoy the date!” Seungri said and Bom nod as they both excited the room.

Seungri’s POV

“YES!..hahaha..!” I mumble and laugh evilly after we got out of the room.

“GOT YOU!” my heart jumps or maybe almost taken out my whole system when a hand grab me at the collar and heard that voice. ‘Oh..ow!’

“Daesung-ah!” Bom noona happily exclaimed. I look at my behind me and found hyung glaring at me like he is mad or something.

“H-hyung?!..”

“YAH!..you rat!..Where did you bring Dara noona?..I told you to bring her to me..but what did you do?..i waited for you there with my friend because I trusted you..then you never showed up.” Daesung hyung is nagging at me and all I could do is bowed in embarrassment.

“Hey, what’s happening here?..I don’t understand.” Bom noona speak off. Dae hyung let me go.

“Well, this rat stole Dara noona..You!” he is about to hit me but I quickly hide behind noona’s back.

“Hyung, sorry..”

“Huh?!..What do you mean he stole Dara?” noona is confused.

“Well, as I remember I am the one who set up a blind date to noona, right?” Dae hyung ask and noona nod.

“Yeah, I remember..so you mean that person inside the room is not the person you want Dara to meet?”

“Your right, noona..and please let me kill that rat, right now..” my whole system is shaking, I am afraid with the look he is giving me.

“Hyung, I’m sorry..forgive me..please..” I beg and he didn’t listen. He separated me from noona to have a better view of me.

“Forgive you?..huh!..”

“Hyung, please hear my reason first before you did something to me..please.”

“spill it!.” he is doing a warm up with his finger before it turn into fist.

“It’s just that..I thought that my friend would be better than your friend.”

“hahahaha..funny!..If you think that way, you should inform me first before doing that..I feel ashamed with my best friend that I made him wait for too long..” he is totally angry.

“He’s right, Seungri-ah..”

“I know..but if I will ask permission..you will not agree with my plan..”

“and what makes you think of that?” Dae hyung ask.

“because you don’t trust me so much.”

“It’s not that we don’t trust you..It’s just that we want Dara to have a better man that can fit her…and knowing Dae, he has more respected friends in the industry that’s why we rely at him.” Bom noona explains it.

“Haist!..You know what?..If you are not my friend..I will kill you for doing that..But since we can’t return the time..Ok, fine..Your apology is accepted.” After hearing it, my heart flutter and I launch myself to him and give a warm thank you hug, he able to catch me.

“hahahaha..Thanks hyung!.”

“Anyway, Dae.” We heard noona speak again and we separated before looking at her.

“Where is your friend?”

“Ah, yeah!..he is upstairs with his sister and friends.”

“Why?”

“Because it’s his sister’s birthday today and he organized the party.”

“Well, then it’s better that Dara didn’t meet him since he is busy with his own thing.” I speak out.

“No, he actually prepare a VIP room for the both of them..and He just went to his sister to check if the party is doing good while Dara is still not there.”

“Ok, why don’t we meet him up first so we can explain to him.” Noona suggested.

Youngbae’s POV

“Oppa, this is my friend Hara and her brother Mr. Choi Seung Hyun..and this cute little girl is Jessie…and this is my brother Mr. Dong Young bae.” My younger sister YoonA introduces me to her friends at the party that I organized for her.

“Nice to meet you, Mr. Choi, Hara and Jessie!” I shake hand with them.

“Same here, Mr. Dong.” Mr. Choi said with a smile.

“Thank you for coming at the party.” I said.

“hehehe..Actually we should be the one to thank you for inviting us here.”

“HYUNG!” we all hear the voice who calls and we look towards where it came from. It’s from Daesung, and he is with friends.

“Dae!” I wave to him.

“Ahm..Nice meeting you, but I need to go now..Enjoy the party!” I bid goodbye to YoonA and her friends before going to Daesung.

“I’m sorry..Did we interrupt you with your conversation?” Daesung ask while looking behind me. He maybe saw that I left those people to come with him.

“No, actually they were my sister’s visitors, she just introduced me and that’s all.”

“ahh..ok!..Anyway, this are my friends..Bom and Seungri.”

“Oh!..Well hi!..I’m Dong Young bae.” I introduce myself and they shake hands with me.

“Nice to meet you!..If you’re Mr. Dong Young Bae, that means you’re the owner of this prestige restaurant?” the lady named Bom ask as she look around the place.

“hahaha..ahmm..yes!” I answer her shyly.

“WOW!..I never thought I am going to meet such a rich person like you..” she smiles at me.

“Hahaha..Thank.”

“Ahm..sorry to interrupt, but Hyung..We are here to say sorry about this blind date set up.” Daesung said.

“Why?”

“Because something urgent happened that she can’t come here.” He explains.

“Ah..sad to say that..but don’t worry it’s alright, besides we can do this next time, right?..” I calmly said.

“Thanks hyung for understanding. We will!..Anyway, we need to go now, we still have other things to do.”

“Ok,.so see you next!..Bye!” with that we separated.

 

A/N: Well, Well, Well!..What a small world, for all of them, right?..hehehe..What do you think will happen next??..See you soon!.;)