“I like ahjusshi for you”

You and I meant to be together

Kyyyaaahh!!..hahahaha..If you love that previous chapter..I am sure you will like Jessie more here..hehehehe..Enjoy!..

 

While Jiyong, Dara and Seunghyun busy on chatting they let Jessie eat.

“Uncle, Jiyong..can I go back to the buffet meal?” she ask while munching her food.

“Hahaha..You already want to go back when you are still not finish yet..hahaha..Ok, you can!..As long as you can finish it all.” He said and she nods happily to him. On the other hand, Seungri and Kyuhyun are chatting not too far from where Dara, Jiyong and Seunghyun’s table. He sees her and informed his friend.

“Ehy, hyung.” He elbows him from the side.

“What?” Kyuhyun ask as he sips on his wine.

“There’s Dara noona.” He pointed at and Kyuhyun looks.

“Let’s go and talk to her.” Kyuhyun said excitingly and walks towards her direction. While they are walking, Daesung and his friend Youngbae approach them first. Seungri slow down on his pace as soon as he sees Daesung. Kyuhyun notice Seungri’s action.

“Hey, Seungri!..Move faster!” he advice him to follow him.

“Ah,.huh?..ehh..Hyung!..I think I need to go at the restroom first..maybe you should go first..hehehe..bye!” with that he walks away, leaving his friend dumbfounded, but then he still approach Dara’s direction that is now talking with the Mohawk guy. Dara is surprised to see the person she bumps with earlier.

“YOU?!” Youngbae and Dara said in unison as they point on each other.

“OH!..you know each other?” Daesung curiously ask them, and they put down their hand.

“I just bumped into him earlier at the shop.” Dara answer and Youngbae nod.

“That’s great!..” the two look confused at Daesung after saying it.

“Noona, I want you to meet Dong Youngbae the owner of this restaurant and a good friend of mine..” Daesung gives a little introduction on him. Youngbae extends his hand for a hand shake and she accepted it.

“I never thought that we will meet again..Just call me bae to make it short..” he smilingly said as he shook her hand.

“same here..I’m dara.” After that short introduction, Kyuhyun suddenly appear in their place. Jessie and Seunghyun was surprise to see him again, Jessie looks at Seunghyun like asking what they should do. Seunghyun turn his back and followed by Jessie then he whistle coolly while she eats her fried chicken that she took on her plate.

“Hey Dara-shi!” Kyuhyun greets first. Dara looks more surprise to see him, while Jiyong is giving him a death glare, but kyuhyun didn’t mind it. Daesung and Youngbae are looking at him with two brows raised and lips pursed.

“O-oh!..Kyuhyun-shi!” Dara speak.

“Good to see you again..” he lay his hand in front of him waiting for her hand to place it on him, and she did. Before he could kiss her knuckles they heard Jessie coughing. Dara retreat her hand.

“Baby, are you ok?” she worries for her and also the others. Jessie refuses to turn around because she doesn’t want kyuhyun to see her. She was choked with the food she is eating, but then recovers also so she just nods at her mom and gesturing her hand that she’s fine. Dara believe her, she glance at Seunghyun and wonders why both of them are not facing us, but still she returns to face Kyuhyun again.

“Well, anyway..How are you?..I wanted to see you after that day, but I don’t know where..so I ask Seungri..and he told me that you were going here and you want to see me too, so I went here with him.” Kyuhyun said.

“HUH?” Dara’s eyes widen in surprise upon hearing that Seungri told him that she wants to see kyuhyun.

“D-did he really said that?” Dara ask.

“Yeah!..and that..you like me too.” He answers.

“WHAT?!” Dara, Jiyong, Daesung and Youngbae ask in unison, while Seunghyun and Jessie can be heard chuckling in a soft tone. They heard them since they were in one place, but Dara ignore the two.

“Wait, wait, wait!..He said that I like you?” she wants to confirm and he nods.

“Where is he?” she asks again with a bit of pissed tone.

“Ah..he just went to the restroom and will come back too.” Kyuhyun answers.

“You know what, kyuhyun-shi..I think he just mis~”

“Actually, I didn’t believe him because I know that you already had a husband.” She cuts her off.

“HUSBAND?!” Jiyong, Daesung and Youngbae ask loudly in unison before they take a look at Dara. After hearing it, Seunghyun and Jessie look at each other then she go down at her seat and hold Seunghyun’s hand to get away from the place. They slowly and quietly were escaping the scene to avoid being asks questions, no one notice them leaving.

“Yeah..but then Seungri said that you don’t have husband..just a daughter.” Kyuhyun added.

“Daughter?..You’re a mother already Dara?” It’s Youngbae who ask the question and Dara proudly nods.

“Yes, I am..Actually, this is my daug~” She wants to show him her daughter, Jessie was gone at her seat, and notice that Seunghyun too was gone.

“Oh?..Where are they?” she ask them and they shrug.

“Maybe they just go somewhere..Don’t worry Dara, I know they will come back.” Jiyong assures her.

“Anyway, noona..Who is he talking about?” Daesung determined to know the truth.

“Aigoo..Kyuhyun-shi,..what happened that night was just a missunderstanding..” Dara explained.

“So you mean, Seungri was right?..You don’t have husband at all?” Kyuhyun ask with a hope in his eyes.

“Yes she don’t have.” Jiyong answers for her.

“That means..” Kyuhyun pause for awhile.

“I have a chance?” both Youngbae and Kyuhyun ask in unison. They glance at each other while Dara glance to the both of them then sigh as she her head limply hang down.

“I think I need to go somewhere else.” Dara said in frustration.

“Let me assists you!” again both Youngbae and Kyuhyun said in unison.

“NO!” she exclaimed and made them jolted up.

“I mean..no because I need to be alone..as in A-L-O-N-E. ALONE.” she emphasized and didn’t wait for their response as she walks away from them.

Dara’s POV

‘Aigoo..what did I do to be in this situation?’  I thought while walking away from them. Then all of a sudden, someone pulled me, and all my thoughts were gone and focus to the person who grab me to the side.

“Oh, Seunghyun-ah!” he shush me so I will be keep silent, then I notice Jessie behind him chuckles as she covers .

“Where are you going?” he ask in a soft voice.

“I was about to look for the both of you.” I answered and he keep on looking behind me like he is searching for something or maybe someone?.

“Hey, what are you looking at?” I curiously ask.

“Ahm..Did that kyuhyun guy left?” he asks.

“No, but I am the one who left them.” I answered.

“Good choice mom!” Jessie commented.

“Were free, ahjusshi!” I heard her said to Seunghyun and he looks at her then they give each other a high five.

“YAH!.” I blurted out loudly and made Seunghyun and Jessie take a back.

“WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME T~” I didn’t finish scolding them when Seunghyun quickly covers my mouth to silent me and place his index finger on his lips like shushing.

“hush!..Don’t shout..” he said.

“Yeah, ahjusshi is right mom..You don’t need to shout at us..they might follow us.” Jessie added and then I obeyed them, Seunghyun remove his hand on me.

“I’m sorry.” I raised my both hands in surrender.

“Why did the two of you leave me there?” I ask them in calm tone.

“It’s just that we are embarrassed after what we did during the first time we have met him..and we don’t know what should we do.” Seunghyun explained and I see Jessie nods.

“I understand, but you shouldn’t leave me there..We could actually explain to him that it was all missun~”

“NO!” Seunghyun and I jolted up when my daughter suddenly speak, we look at her questioningly, then she bowed her head.

“What I mean is..why do we need to explain everything to him?..we don’t owe him an explanation at all.” She explained.

“I think Jessie has a point, dara..unless you like that man?” Seunghyun added.

“Eh?..of course not!..and besides the explanation is just for respect..nothing else..” I explained my side.

“then just leave it like that, mom..so he won’t bug you at all.” Jessie responds to me.

“but I think he likes your mom, Jessie..” Seunghyun said as he look down to my daughter.

“But the fact is, I don’t like him for my mom.” I am surprised to hear that from her. It’s the first time I heard that to her, and I can’t believe that she is saying that.

“Eh?..What did you say?” I questioned her.

“Actually mom, to tell you honestly..I don’t want any other man to be around you because there is someone that I like for you.” she explained.

“WHO?” I asked, she looked up to me and Seunghyun. ‘Oh-ow!’ I hope she is not thinking about him.

“Ahjusshi!” she pointed on him as she gives her answer.

“ME?” Seunghyun was surprised by her answer and pointed himself too. Then Jessie nods with smiling eyes and her lips pursed in the center.

“ahahaha..You’re kidding, right?” He can’t believe what he had heard and so do I. Jessie shook her head.

“Huh?..b-but..” he is about to oppose.

“Hehehe..I think Jessie is kidding only, Seunghyun.” I said and look at him awkward.

“No I’m not, mom!..I like ahjusshi for you..and I know that he can protect and take care of you.” Jessie stands firmly for what she already said.

“But, baby..Your still young to talk about those things and it’s grown up matter..” I said to her.

“I know, mom..and I am a grown-up..that’s why I am helping you to find a better man that can take care of you and me..” she stand still.

“And you think that man is ME?” Seunghyun butted in and Jessie nods.

“Believe it or not, mom and ahjusshi..I have a strong feeling that the two of you are meant to be together!” she exclaimed and made me more shock at her comment.