“I just met a Goddess”

You and I meant to be together

Hehehehe..I am back again to made an update..and also to thank you all for the comments..hehehehe..I am so happy for the continues counting subscribers of my stories..Thank you so much for all of you!..;)

 

Seunghyun’s POV

I bring her into a fancy restaurant so we could talk privately and to say sorry for what I have did earlier. I told her everything I need to say and good thing she is very understanding and so open minded person.

“Now that you have told her that I am your girlfriend, I hope she will stay away from you.” she concluded as she fork her pasta on the plate.

“I hope so..” I am not really sure about it, but I am hoping like her.

“Ah!..I have a plan.” She suddenly snaps her finger.

“Plan?..What’s plan?”

“Well, since you started this whole ‘GIRLFRIEND’ play.” She quoted to express the word and I nod.

“If she still continue to bug you..I will help you with her.” She finishes.

“Eh?..You mean..you’re going to play as my girlfriend?” I confusedly ask because I am not sure if that was what she really wants.

“Yes!..But!..only when she is around, and if not then go back to our old life..” she answer like it was the easiest thing to do.

“So..what do you think?” she ask and I think about it.

“To tell you the truth..your idea is a bit hard to do.” I said to her.

“because..as far as I know Minyoung..she is not easy to fool with..” I added and she thinks for awhile.

“If that’s the case..then let her be..” she response and my forehead wrinkled.

“I have a question?..” she ask and I frown.

“Do you want to move on or not?..” she ask like testing myself.

“Of course I want too!” I replied with assurance.

“Then you should do something that will help you move on.” Is she encouraging me to do her plan?

“Like your plan?” I ask unsure.

“Why?..Do you have any better plan than what I suggested?” she ask back. ‘Heck!..She’s right..’ I thought to myself.

“Actually, I don’t have.” I answer honestly.

“so..” she pause and wait for my answer.

“so..fine!..I’ll do it.” still not sure with myself.

“Come one, Seunghyun..What’s on your mind that you are still unsure with it?”

“Actually, I am worried..”

“Worried?..in what way?”

“That I might end up hurting you and your feelings if we do it because either you and I can fall for each other.” I answer with full honesty and I see that she was taken aback with what I have said, then she chuckle softly that earn a frown from me.

“You don’t have to worry about that..Let’s do a contract.” She suggested.

“CONTRACT?”

“Uhm!” she nods at me.

“We can make contract to make limitations, for ourselves.”

“but a contract can assure our feelings..but since I want to move on and I already accepted it..then let’s do it!..” I finally agreed with her.

“Oh, well that’s good..”

Minyoung’s POV

I was left dumbfounded on the spot when Seunghyun the man that once I love has gone because of my own fault and now found someone who can love him. Before when I break up with him, it will be easy for me to see him in the arms of another, but I was wrong. I felt a sting of pain inside my chest when he said that Dara is his girlfriend. I never thought that he can replace me so quick.

“Minyoung-ah!” that snaps me from my thoughts. It’s my father standing beside me, I didn’t know that he was there and how long he has been there.

“Father..” I utter with an unexpected expression.

“What happened?..Where is Seunghyun?..Did you two talked again?..Did you reconcile with him and told him that you’re not breaking up with him?” my dad bombard me with so much questions. You heard him right. My dad wants me and Seunghyun to get back together because he can’t take to lose everything because of me. When my dad knows about my relationship about Minho he restricted me to see him and keep on inculcating on my head that I need to get back with Seunghyun. I love my dad so much and I feel hurt when he kneel down in front of me to beg that I should stop my relationship with Minho because he knows nothing about business. He said that Minho can’t even manage their own company because he is an irresponsible son, so his dad do the thing to continue running their business. My dad has been hospitalized for the past few days because of me, so I made a decision and that is to get Seunghyun back like what my dad wants. Actually, since I broke up with him, I thought I don’t have any feelings towards him and that I can already forget him, but I was wrong again. Seunghyun is a type of man that you can’t easily forget; I admit that I still love him despite what I did. I am actually confused because after the break up, whenever I am with Minho I kept thinking about Seunghyun. I know it was not right, but what can I do?. I also love him when we were still together; it’s just that my love for Minho during that time is greater than him so I choose Minho over him. Now, I officially broke up with Minho even if it breaks our heart. I pray that someday he will understand me. The reason why I came here is to talk with Seunghyun, but I didn’t expect that this will I be going to witness. It hurts knowing him found a person who can take care and love him. I don’t know now how to be able to get him back since I am the one who cause him heartache, and that he already has a special someone. I really thought he haven’t still move on with me so I planned to take this opportunity because I know he is head over heels in love with me.

“Minyoung-ah!” again I was being snap back from reality.

“H-huh?..ahmm..I..I..haven’t seen him, father.” I lied to him as my head goes down avoiding his look.

“That’s ok, let’s wait for him at his office..I know he will be there..and we can talk to him there to fix this.” My dad said and I am taken a back. ‘Oh-ow!..That’s not a good idea.’

“NO!” I suddenly utter and he step back with a confused face.

“Ah,.hmm..I mean..No, because I want to be the one to talk to him regarding this..and maybe we’ll talk next time..the secretary said that he was on field for an appointment..so I think we should not bother him…Let’s go, father.” I turn him walk out towards the exit of the building.

Nobody’s POV

At the restaurant…

Dara is walking towards the restroom when she suddenly bumped with a not so tall guy that was wearing a close cap and a white printed T-shirt with a black denim pants. Good thing that she didn’t fall down because the guy catches her on time.

“Thank you!..and I’m sorry.” Dara apologize while bowing her head repeatedly.

“It’s ok!..I am the one who should say that…I am not watching my way.” The guy response to her and their eyes met. He get’s star struck the first time he saw her face and made his heart beat fast.

“I’m sorry!.” Dara said again.

“That’s ok..by the way..I’m Bae.” He still able to speak and introduce himself.

“Oh, hello Bae-shi!..I’m Dara.” She replied with pleasure.

“Dara?..Oh, nice name for a beautiful lady like you.” he praise her and she blush.

“Thanks!..Anyway, I should go now..Someone is waiting for me outside..”

“Oh, right now already?..” youngbae ask, hoping that she will not agree, but then she nods.

“Ah, ok!..Goodbye Dara-shi.” He said and she bids goodbye too before leaving him.

Youngbae’s POV

‘Oh my!..Is she a human?..because her look is beyond human..It’s like a Goddess..When will I be able to see her again?’

“Da..ra..” her name suddenly escape from my mouth so easily while thinking about her. She is so beautiful. ‘Oh !..I forgot to get her number!’ I hit my head for that.

“I hope I can see her again..” I said before going to the men’s rest room. When I am done, I went back to where my sister is seated. She started to talk again about her life while I am away home, but my mind is thinking about the lady I met earlier. ‘I want to see her and I will do anything to see her again.’

“YAH!..oppa!” I snap back to where I am and see my sister pissed face.

“Oh, sorry..What are you saying?” I said because I really don’t pay attention to her since I came back from the restroom.

“Aigoo..You just went to the restroom and your acting like that..What happened, oppa?” my sister intriguingly asks me.

“I just met a Goddess.” I responded with a smile.

“Goddess?..really?..Where?” she ask and roam her sight around the place.

“She left already.” I answer with a bit disappointment.

“Haist!..you know what?..Maybe your just hallucinating and imagining things too much..Why don’t we order now..I am also starving already.” She said.

“Hahaha..Ok, fine!.” I chuckle softly and agree to her.