“Feeling Comfortable”

You and I meant to be together

OHMYGOD!..I am very very sorry for this so late update..I have so many things to do for this past months untill now..I don't know when will I be able to update again..but I won't abandone any of my fics..For now, I hope this will make you at least happy..Thanks for your patience..Love you all.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hara’s POV

‘What could be Jessie doing right now?..I miss her..hmm..Should I call her?’I thought to myself. Then I fished my phone from my pocket and dialed her number.

“Hello?” I don’t know if she is holding her phone right now because Dara and oppa Seunghyun is with her, but I am hoping that she is holding it.

“Hey, Hara unnie” it’s her cute voice that greeted me, but in a whispering voice?

“Omo!..Jessie-ah..I miss you.” I said can’t keep the excitement I feel.

“Me too unnie..How are you doing there?”

“Nothing..I miss you girl..When will you going to return?..and why are you in a whispering mode?..are they near you?”

“Actually, Ahjussi is out, but my mom is sleeping at the couch..I am just being careful. keke.” she mischievously said.

“Oh..ok..so what happened to you?”

“Well…The plan is successful..you also did a good job in conniving the doctor..he is so good at acting..we need to thank him for agreeing with us..kekeke..”

“You don’t have to worry about him..He is a good friend of mine, but oppa didn’t know him and so as him.”

“Good..now going back to your question..as of now, Ahjussi is taking care of me as well as my mom..”

“Really?..but how about his work?”

“He is doing it in the morning and he see to it that he goes here every night together with my mom..”

“Ohh..hehehehe..”

“I can feel that it needs a bit push for them to accept whatever they feel for each other..”

“AND WE WILL DO IT!” both of us said in unison.

“Hahahaha..” we both chuckle with our same thoughts.

Seunghyun’s POV

I went back to the hospital to buy something to eat since Dara and I haven’t eaten dinner since we came from the office. I open the room’s door only to find Dara and Jessie sleeping. I smile while looking at them. Jessie is sleeping at her hospital bed while Dara is in the couch. I went to Dara to wake her up for her to eat because it’s not good to sleep without something to eat.

“Dara-ssi..Dara-ssi!” I softly shake her shoulder.

“umm..” she responded and I smile. I find her cute while sleeping.

“Dara-ssi, wake up..you need to eat.”

“hmm..umm..” she responded and nods her head like she is really talking to me with her eyes closed. I even smile at her action. She might be really exhausted.

“Dara-ssi..Dara-ssi..come on..you need to eat first.” I said and tried to sit her up in the couch. I take a sit beside her and all her weight is on me since she is still sleepy. I let her weight on me as I hold her at the arm like hugging her sideward’s.

“Dara-ssi, you need to eat..Here I bought you ramen.” I said while opening the paper bag that has the hot cooked ramen. Then I felt her move and straighten up herself. I look at her and she is rubbing her eyes like a baby. When she open her eyes I smile at her.

“Hi!” I said.

“Omo!” she quickly hide her face with her palm. Hahaha..She is like a kid. I laugh inside.

“Hey, why are you hiding your face?” I innocently asked trying to remove her hand from her face.

“Aigoo..I feel embarrassed when I saw you looking at me like that.”

“EH?..like what?” I confusedly asked.

“Aish!..Stop asking..can you just move a distance?..I am not comfortable that you are looking at me.” She said still covering her face but peeking in between her fingers.

“Ok!” I respond and do as she said. I decided to take out the ramen.

“Maybe it’s not the way I look at you..maybe your embarrassed that I saw you waking up like a kid..hahahaha..” I said and can’t help but chuckle as I remember her sleeping then wake up.

“YAH!” a hard slap on my arm hits me.

“OUCH!..What’s that for?” I asked rubbing the part she slapped.

“That’s for laughing at me!..Hmp!” she said and cross her arms then frown and pout like a kid that didn’t get what she wants from her parents. Hahaha..really cute.

“pff..” I almost laugh at her, but I control it so she won’t be angry.

“Ok, I’m sorry..Anyway, here..” I take the two ramen bowl and pass her the other one with the chop stick.

“I bought you ramen since I know that you haven’t eaten yet.” She accepted it.

“Thanks!” I smiled at her.

“Did Jessie wake up since we came?” I suddenly asked.

“I think not?”

“Not because you were sleeping?” I .

“yes?” a not sure answer from her.

“ok.” I just accepted her answer. It’s been two days since Jessie was confined here, the doctor said that she will be discharge tomorrow. I am planning what should I do for her. Since the day that I become Jessie’s personal nurse, I become more comfortable with Dara and Jessie. I find it great to have a bonding moment with them since I can’t be with my dongsaeng. Even I am worried about her, I still pray that she is safe and will come back soon. I miss her so much, but what can I do if she doesn’t want to see me?

****

Dara’s POV

After we ate, I watched Seunghyun walk towards the window and stare at the view outside. Since the day he agree with my daughters’ request, I can say that I feel more comfortable whenever I’m with him, but what I don’t understand is, whenever he is close with me, my heart beats faster and I always get mesmerized by his simple actions. Like the way he smile and laugh, I just don’t want him to see or know about it because I don’t want us to be awkward. But tomorrow, everything will be back to normal. Jessie will be discharge tomorrow so he will not going to do this.

“Dara-ssi, let’s go outing tomorrow!” my trail of thoughts cut when I heard him speak.

“Ou-Outing?” I stutter.

“Yeah!” he then turn to face me with his arms cross at his chest.

“Why so sudden?”

“I just thought that Jessie needs to have some fun after she stayed here at the hospital for almost 3 days..What you think?”

“Huh?..Eh..but how about work?” I asked.

“Don’t worry..I can handle it. Just for tomorrow.”

“It’s up to you.” I said.

“Ok!..So tomorrow..we will go outing..Alright?” he said and raises his thumbs up then smiles.

“hehehe..OK!” I give him an OK sign and smiles in return. Then we both hear his phone rings. He picks it up and answers. As much as I don’t want to listen with his conversation, I can’t because we are in the same room with my daughter.

“Minyoung-ah!” the moment I heard her name from his lips, I feel sad, but why?

“Where are you?..and what’s with the noise?” I think there’s a problem with her. I can sense Seunghyun’s worrisome.

“Don’t worry..I’ll be there in a moment.” I hear him said and end the call.

“Seu~” I am about to call him, but it’s too late because he rush outside the room. I guess when it’s about Minyoung, he will forget everything around him. Now I know why Hara feels that way. I sigh in disappointment.

“Mom?” Its my daughter’s voice.

“Oh, Hi!” I said and went to her side.

“Where’s ahjussi?” She quickly asked.

“Ah..he just went outside to do something urgent..Why, baby?”

“Urgent?..at this time?..and what is about?” she asked and rub her eyes and adjusting her sight.

“Yes, but I can’t tell you what is it..It’s personal.” I want to explain to her, but I can’t because she won’t understand it, besides she doesn’t have to know. It’s Seunghyun’s personal life so we can’t middle with it.

Jessie’s POV

Mom thought that I have no idea what is happening. She is wrong. I am just acting that I was sleeping, the truth is I have been watching them and listening to their conversation. I know that it’s about Minyoung. I wonder what so special about her that made ahjussi still cares for her even after they broke up. I need to tell and discuss it with Hara unnie. This is not healthy anymore.

Nobody’s POV
 

Seunghyun rush to minyoung’s house after he received the call from her.

“Mr. Park!Minyoung-ah!” he shouted when he comes out of the car. There are a lot of goons around them.

“oppa!” she is almost crying and begging the moments she called him.

“YAH!..WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THEM?”

“WHY DO YOU CARE?..WHO ARE YOU?” said the goon that chewing a gum.

“YOU DON’T NEED TO KNOW!..LEAVE THEM ALONE!” He strongly ordered them.

“HUH!.DON’T YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE?” Asked by the loan shark leader.

“I DON’T CARE!.JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE.”

“YOU BASTARD!..HOW DARE YOU TALK TO OUR BOSS LIKE THAT?..YOU WILL REGRET IT!” said the other man holding a base ball bat. He attack Seunghyun but he failed to hit him, instead he got a hard kick in the stomach. The other men saw it so they all attack him. Good thing, Seunghyun knows how to counter act their attacks. The men where all down, only its leader remain standing. Seunghyun is about to attack him, but the loanshark leader retreat together with his men.

“REMEMBER THIS DAY!..WE WILL RETURN!” warned by the leader as they retreat their force.

“OPPA!.” Minyoung came running to him and he catches her and hugs.

“Don’t worry, everything is alright.” Seunghyun assure her and she began crying.