“I’m Sorry”

You and I meant to be together

Author's POV

The mall is jam-packed with a lot of people in any ages; they have their different reasons why they are all there. Others only want to have fun and a lot of them are there to buy things. And one of them is Seung-hyun, he is a guy that all the girls dream off because he has everything that they want to have in a guy. He is a young well known business man and has very pretty good genes too. He only has a mother at his side and a younger sister that is studying at the private university by the help of him. His father left them because of other woman. He hates his dad for leaving them especially his mother, so he became very determined to finish his study to help his mother, that’s why he is now a well known business man in the industry. He works hard to become what he is now so his mother and sister were very proud of him. And after a few years of hard working he found his soul mate, they have been in a relationship for almost a year and now he will be going to propose to her that’s why he is at the mall to buy the engagement ring at the jewelry store. He went inside the store and a beautiful long brunette hair and a petite body figure greeted him with an angelic smile plaster on her face.

“Good Morning, Sir!..How can I help you?” She started.

“Oh, Good Morning too!..Actually I am looking for an engagement ring that my fiancé will like.” Seunghyun speak to the girl.

“Ah!..Engagement ring?..Well, I can help you with that..Can you please describe to me sir your fiancé?” She asks him.

“Well..hmm..she is a lovely girl with a funny side and like elegant things because she grows up in a rich family..so she is a spoiled brat actually..and hmm..” He continues to think off her.

“Hmm..I think I know what type she will like.” She suggested.

“really?..how?” He asks curiously. Then she bent down to open the glass storage of the displayed jewelries and pick up one ring and brought it out for him to see.

“Here!.” She presented the ring.

“How sure are you that she will like it?” He purses his lips.

“Because the way you describe her is like how I am, but expect the fact that she grows up in a wealthy family and being spoiled.” She explains and smiles.

“Hahaha..Wow, I like you!..” He said and it made her look confused.

“Hahaha..I mean, I like how you do sales talk and convince people to buy your product. And because of that, I will agree with you and buy it.” He pass his credit card to her and she accepted it happily, then went to the cashier and place the ring in the red mini box before going back to him.

“Here you go, sir!” She passes the box to him and he takes it and place inside his pocket.

“Aren’t you going to check if the ring is inside the box?” She ask after she saw him place the box inside his coat pocket.

“No need to. I trust you!..anyway, Thank you miss..?” He wants to say her name but he doesn’t know what to call her.

“Sandara Park, just call me Dara for short, sir!” She tells him her name.

“Oh, thank you Miss Dara!” He extends his hand for a hand shake and Dara gladly accepted it.

“It was nice meeting you!..Bye!” They separated to each other’s hand and he bids his goodbye to her.

******

Seung hyun came to the LM Hotel where his girlfriend Min Young is there to attend a party with her friends. He is there to propose her in surprise and pick her up. Min young's friends are not expecting to see him there.

"Seunghyun-sshi, why are you here?" said by a man with a short black hair wearing a black tuxedo and holding a champagne glass.

"I am here for Min young, did you see her Jae?" Seung hyun ask while looking around.

"Yeah, she is with Min Ho-sshi, but I don't know where they go..Maybe they are just around somewhere talking with the guests." Jaejoong said before he sip from his glass.

"Alright, I'll just look for her."

"Wait!" Jae stops him before he could start to walk.

"What is it?"

"Hehehe..Why don't you grab some drink and let's have some talk, besides it's been awhile since we have met again, right?" Jae suddenly said and waiting for his reply.

"I'm sorry, dude..but I have more important thing to do than that. Maybe next time. I'll go ahead." Seung hyun rejecting his offer.

"Wait!" Jae blocks his way.

"Dude, there will be next time..And I need to see my girlfriend because I have important things to say to her. I'm sorry." Seung Hyun turns down Jae's arm and continues to walk. Jaejoong didn't fail to stop him. Seung Hyun walks to the hallway then he sees two people standing in front of one of the hotel room. It's a figure of a man and a woman and he can see that they are kissing. The man is blocking his view so he went closer and then he finally sees it.

"Min young?" He called in a low voice, he close his eyes and shook his head to erase all the things he sees.

"It's not her..It's not her.." He keep on chanting then after a few seconds he open again his eyes and the two person he saw recently was still there standing and kissing each other like no tomorrow. Seung Hyun accidentally elbow the vase at his side, but good thing he is fast so it didn't fall, it only made noise so he quickly hide himself. Min young and the guy stop kissing and look at if there is someone watching them. They didn't see anyone.

"Is there someone out there?" Min young speak and no one spoke then she looks at the man infront of her. He only shrugs his shoulder.

"Baby..How long are we going to hide like this?..I thought you said that you will break up with him?" the man said.

"I do, baby..but I am just waiting for the right time to do that...besides, my father and him are so close." Min young replied.

"Yeah, he is close with Seung hyun because he is just using him to earn more. I know your father, and when he is done in using him, your dad will let go of him like a trash."

"I actually feel guilty about it, but I can't do anything about it." Min young said feeling sorry for what her father did. Seung hyun heard it all; anger filled his mind and heart after knowing the truth. He come out from where he is hiding and shows up with them. Min young and the man is shock to see him.

"S-s..Seung Hyun-ah?" Min Young statered and widen her eyes upon seeing him.

"Who is he?" Seung Hyun asks trying to calm his temper and giving the man a deadly glare.

"Seung hyun, let me explain first." Min young feels the tension building between them. She can see in his eye how angry he was.

"Explain?" He retorted.

"What else do you need to explain that my ear didn't hear?.Tell me!" He raises his voice then grine at her and she is taken back by him.

"Y-you mean..you h-heard us t-talking?" She feels afraid now.

"How long did you and your father plan this, huh?..Are you happy using someone just to fill up your needs?..Answer me!" He keeps on raising his voice while he is clenching his fist.

"Bro, she has nothin~" He didn't finish his statement when Seung hyun rush to him and puch his face.

"Min Ho!" Min Young shouted and rushes to the man that is now on the floor with his one hand touching the ground to support his body and the other is wiping the blood at the edge of his lips. Min young see that Seung Hyun wants to hit him again so she quickly stands up to cover him up.

"Stop!" She shouted. Seung Hyun's fist almost landed on her face, she closed her eyes and waited for him to continue, but he didn't. He put down his fist and she look slowly open her eyes to see what is he doing. Then because of too much anger, Seung hyun move to the side and punch the wall.

"AAAaAH!" He screams at the top of his lungs. Min Young was starting to feel nervous and afraid of him. It was her first time to see him like that. She wanted to comfort him, but she doesn’t have strength to do it. Tears are starting to fall from her eyes.

"I'm..sorry.." The only words she could utter and her tears start to run down her face. Seung hyun couldn't say a word to her so he just walks out feeling defeated.

 

A/N: Here is my first chapter. Thanks for all those who subscribe and commented on it. I appreciate it so much..Anyway, don't forget to leave your comment so I would know what are your thoughts..hehehe..Thanks again!!