WINNER!

You and I meant to be together

Seunghyun's POV

I already tucked Minyoung to sleep in her room and was about to get up when she grad my wrist. I look at her and she is still awake.

"Oppa, please don't leave me..I feel scared." she pleads.

"You don't have to be scared..They won't come back anymore.." I said and place my hand over her to ease the fear she feels.

"No oppa..please." She sit ups and hugs me in the waist.

"Minyoung-ngie."

"Oppa, please..I don't want to be alone." I can hear sobs from her.

"Ok..I won't leave you." I carres her hair. I choose to stay with her just to make her feel safe.

The next day...

"Good morning oppa.." I am greeted by a smell of food. I open my eyes and saw Minyoung smiling at me with her face just a few distance away.

"Hi!" she said.

"Hello." I greeted back and she quickly give me a kiss in the cheek that made me surprise. She just smiles at me like she did nothing. Then she turn to the side and pick something.

"Here..I made you breakfast in bed." She show me a tray with foods on it. I sit up and lean my back to the head board of her bed.

"Thanks..by the way what time is it?"

"It's already 12nn..Why?"

"12nn?..Oh !.." I suddenly take off the blanket and put aside the tray.

"Eh?..What's with the hurry, oppa?.."

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I can't..Your sleeping so peacefully that's why I let you sleep." She answered.

"I have an important thing to do. I need to go now." I said after I finish wearing my shoes and finally grab my coat that hangs on the chair.

"Oppa!..You haven't eaten yet.." I heard her said, but I ignore her. I promise Dara and Jessie that we will have an outing. I need to fulfill that. I hope they are still there. I drive quickly to the hospital, but when I got there.

"Eh?..nurse, where's the kid patient here?" I asked the nurse that is folding the blanket.

"They already left early in the morning."

"Is that so?..Anyway, Thank you.," I run out of the hospital and drives to Dara's house because I know that they will be there.

****

I arrived at their house and press the door bell.

"Who's there?" I know it's Dara's voice.

"It's me Dara-ssi...Seunghyun." I answer, I thought she is going to open the door quickly, but not.

DARA'S POV

"OMO!..what to do?" I said to myself. He can't go inside.

"Mom, who's that?" I then heard my daughter asked. She is behind me.

"Seunghyun-ssi.."

"Eh?..He can't see noona..We will be dead if that happens." She said and I agree with her. If Seunghyun will find out that I am keeping his younger sister he will be mad.

"Go and tell Hara to don't come out..I will talk to him..Ok?" I ordered her and she nods before running to the kitchen where Hara is there. I fix myself before I open halfly the door so he won't go in, then I smile.

"Hi!" I said first.

"Hello..I'm sorry I didn't pick you and Jessie at the hospital..I just got an emergency."

"Ahahaha..DOn't worry it's ok..besides we arrived safely so nothing to worry about." I said, still not opening and letting him come in.

"Are you sure?.." He asked then I see his eyes searching something at behind me and I am blocking his sight hoping Hara wont appear.

"Dara-ssi..are you ok?" He asked.

"Huh?..ah..yeah.." I nerveously nod and nod. Then my daughter suddenly open the door and launches herself to him.

"AHJUSSI!" She happily welcomed him with a hug. He kneel down to her level to give her a proper hug.

"Jessie-ah..how are you feeling today?" He said and my daughter take a look at him.

"Ahjussi, why you didn't come at the hospital when I discharge?..hmp!" My baby is throwing tantrums. She cross her arms and pout with her brows frowning.

"Aigoo..mianhe..I didn't make it..something came up so I didn't get in time..but just as I promise..We will go out for outing." He said to my daughter, that has now a very wide smile on her face.

"REALLY?" She asked feeling so excited.

"Yes..A promise is a promise and it shouldn't be broken..Righ?" He smilingly said.

"YEAHEY!!.." She encircle her little arms around his neck and hug him tight.

"Hahaha..You really want to go outing huh?.." He said and Jessie pull out and look at him.

"OF COURSE!!..Hehehe..Thanks, Ahjussi!" She said and give him a kiss in the cheek.

"So..what are you waiting for?..Let's go?"

"Eh?" I got surprise with his decision.

"Wait a moment..We are leaving today?" I asked.

"Yup!..Why?..Is there any problem?"

"Can we sc~"

"LET'S GO!.." I heard Jessie said.

"Jessie?" I called her and give a 'we can't' look, but she ignores it and smile.

"Mom, it's now or never..so let's go!" she said and made me shock with her.

"But w~"

"Why Dara-ssi?..Do you have an appointment today?.." I didn't finish my sentence when Seunghyun asked.

"Huh?..n-no..I don't have.."

"Then let's GO mom!..please.." my baby is using her cuteness to me just like what she always do when she wants something and she knows that it's my weakness.

"Aigoo..Fine..but we need to prepare things first." I said.

"You don't have to..We'll just buy outside.." Seunghyun said.

"Yeahey!.." Jessie happily exclaimed. Seunghyun put Jessie down and stood up.

"All you need to do is lock your house and were ready to go.." He said and smile. Aigoo, that smile of him can kill a lot of girls. My heart starts pounding so fast. Oh my God!..why am I feeling this way?..Quit it Dara..I shook my head and only got goosebumps when I felt a hand slides in my own hand. I take a look, and it only made my heart beat so fast. GOSH!..I feel like it will burst out from my system. It's so loud. Does he hears it too?.Omo!..this is crazy.

"Let's go?" He said and smile. I gather all my strength and successful take away my hand from his hold. GOD!..

"Ah..Eh..ha-haha-ahaha..Ye-yeah!" I said and bowed my head in embarassment. I feel like my face is burning and I don't want him to see it, but Jessie peek on me.

"Waaahhh..Mommy is blushing!..ahahahaha.." She suddenly scream. Aigoo..I grab her and cover to stop from screaming and laughing.

"Aish!..no I'm not!." I lied. I can feel Jessie is still laughing even my hand is on .

"pff!" I look at Seunghyun and he control himself from bursting into laugh.

"YAH!..are we going or not?" I change the topic and Jessie remove my hand on her and said.

"YES WE ARE!"

****

Nobody's POV

Seunghyun, Dara and Jessie arrived to their destination, it's Seunghyun's rest house that he bought with his own savings since he started his own business.

"WAAHH..." Jessie is mesmerized by the place. 

(This is the sample view of the rest house place)

"Is this really yours ahjussi?" She asked still not taking away her eyes on the beautiful view.

"hahaha..Yeah.." Seunghyun happily answered.

"Wow!..This place is nice."

"Thanks..I actually bought it because that's also what I have thought." He replied. When Jessie heard her mom and Seunghyun talking, she turn her gaze on them and smile widely.

"What's with that smile Jessie?" Seunghyun asked when he sees the little girl smile like she has something on her mind. Then a loud growl of tummy can be heard. Dara and Seunghyun look at each other like questioning if it's any of them, but both deny it, then landed their eyes to Jessie.

"aihoo..aihoo..hahaha..my tummy.." she touches her tummy with her cute hungry expression.

"Ahahaha.." both Dara and Seunghyun laugh at her.

****

At the kitchen..

Dara is busy cooking spaghetti while on the other side Seunghyun and Jessie are making cookies.

"This is the shape cutter Jessie..choose any of these.." Seunghyun place different shapes on the table.

"I want this!..and this and this and that one!" she pick up all the shapes she likes.

"Ok!..Let's now start the job.." He announces. They start putting the ingredients in a bowl. Jessie start to have fun in mixing.

"Ahjussi!" she called Seunghyun and when he look up to her, she painted his face with a flour.

"AH!..aarrggh!..um!" he fights back by placing it on her nose. They are playing while doing their thing. Then Jessie suddenly thought a naughty thing to do. She connive with Seunghyun to help her with her plan. Slowly, they approach Dara with out her noticing it. They stopped when they are at her back. Jessie signaled Seunghyun to pick her up and he did it, her back facing him while Jessie facing her mother's back.

"Mom, what's this?" the moment Dara heard her daughter asked. She turn around only to be welcome by Jessie's hands placed on her face with flour on it.

"AH!"

"Ahahahahahahaha..." Both Seunghyun and Jessie laugh their out by looking at Dara's face with flour on the both side of her cheeks. Seunghyun put down Jessie and get a high five with her. Dara wipe her cheeks to get some flour, and without any warning she place it both to Seunghyun and Jessie's faces. The two stopped laughing and got surprised by the unexpected attacked.

"AHAHAHAHAHA.." It's Dara's turn to laugh at them. Seunghyun and Jessie look at each other like talking with their eyes then nod before looking back to Dara that is busy laughing. Seunghyun carried her again. Jessie, fished the flour inside her apron pocket.

"MOM!" she called Dara's attention and when her mom look at her, she throws into her face the flour in her hand.

"AHU!.AHU!.AHU!" Dara cuffed when the flour spread into her face.

"AARRGGHH..JESSIEEE!" Dara is pissed, and it's time for Seunghyun and Jessie to run for their lives.

"WAAAAHHH!!..AHJUSSI, RUNNNNN!!!.." Jessie said and Seunghyun followed while he carries her.

"Both of you will be dead when I catch you two!" Dara threatens the two. Jessie didn't feel scared by what her mom said, instead she make a merong sign to her mom.

"AISHH!!..JESSIEE!!" dara run after them. They just run around the kitchen.

"You two..will pay for this.." Dara said. The kitchen is a mess now. Flour is scattered on the floor, the moment she is almost catching them, she slips forward, but before her face lands on the floor, Seunghyun is quick enough to catch her while he still carries Jessie on his arms. Dara is now trapped in Seunghyun's other arm and body. When Dara slowly open her eyes to see if she landed on the floor, slowly her heart beats fast. The moment she sees Seunghyun's face it becomes more erratic.

"You, ok?" Seunghyun worriedly asked. Dara didn't talk but slowly nods her head and she feels like a spell has been casted on her because she feels like the time stops and she can hear her heart beat loud.

"AIIIAAHH!" Then Jessie place her palms on her mom's cheeks to add more flour on her face.

"WINNER!" Jessie announces. Dara awakes from her dream land and look at Jessie who is smiling like a maniac to her.